Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scientific errors in quran?

Originally posted by DescentofMan View Post
    About 30 years after the original finds, a detailed stratigraphic analysis of the area surrounding the fossils was carried out. This analysis argon-dated the Member I layer to 195,000 years ago and that of Member III to 105,000 years ago.
    Can you please post the proofs for this statement.

Comment

The statement you quoted has the proof...

Comment

How old were they?

Comment

The statement you quoted has the proof...
          I ask for the proof of this part of the statement.
          This analysis argon-dated the Member I layer to 195,000 years ago and that of Member III to 105,000 years ago.
          This is the full statement.
          About 30 years after the original finds, a detailed stratigraphic analysis of the area surrounding the fossils was carried out. This analysis argon-dated the Member I layer to 195,000 years ago and that of Member III to 105,000 years ago.
          So is the bold part the proof for the underline part that I wanted the proof for. If so, then how is that a proof.

I hope you wouldn't get angry at my religion. I am not the prophet of this religion or a role model of this religion. They have passed away. We have there story's from authentic sources. I mean don't judge a religion based on its followers. If you want to know about Islam then go for Quran and authentic hadiths.
          Anyway, when someone makes a claim that contradicts to my religion, then if I can, I ask the proof for that claim. If they gives me a logical proof then it means I am not in the right path and I have to search for the right path. But so far no one have given a logical proof.

I will ask you another question.
          How is humans, world, universe, animals and everything exists without a creator(God)?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPuoGVlCjZ0
            The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
            "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
              How old were they?
              It says exactly in the link and the quote I posted. Why do you keep asking the same question that has already been answered?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Siddiq View Post
                So is the bold part the proof for the underline part that I wanted the proof for. If so, then how is that a proof.
                How do you get proof for something that is the proof?

Comment

How do you get proof for something that is the proof?
                  How is that a proof?

Comment

It says exactly in the link and the quote I posted. Why do you keep asking the same question that has already been answered?
                    Sorry, I couldn't find it in the link. Please post how long they lived for.

Comment

Oldest H. sapien fossil

When the bones of two early humans were found in 1967 near Kibish, Ethiopia, they were thought to be 130,000 years old. A few years ago, researchers found 154,000- to 160,000-year-old human bones at Herto, Ethiopia. Now, a new study of the 1967 fossil site indicates the earliest known members of our species, Homo sapiens, roamed Africa about 195,000 years ago.

Comment

Age or lifespan.

-_-

Comment

Why is human blood not compatible with animal blood if human evolution is true? I can understand evolution in the nature, we know the world evolved in stages in the Qur'an, we know many things have their own stages of evolution, even humans in the sense of growing; but human evolution is simply not possible.

Evolutionist have no firm proof of human evolution, most of this theory has nothing but assumptions upon preconceived ideas. God left Signs all over the world, and all you have to do is sincerely research and ponder over these Signs.

A lot of science is in the Qur'an, they're Signs left for men of high intellectuality to consider and ponder upon God, upon Allah. You cannot come to any conclusion until you do your homework well, meaning, you have to get familiar with the nature of the Qur'an, what style Allah uses, how do you come to understanding it, what methods are used to bring the person to awakening and understanding these Signs, it is a Book that makes you think deeply and keep researching for more, it makes you research from other sources and think and try to understand, eventually only upon sincere asking of guidance you will be guided to the correct answer and right guidance, it is a process which brings at start confusion and it forces you to research until you come to the state of humbleness and recognising the Signs of God in it.

If you do not do this, you will be left with self delusion, you will think you know what the Qur'an says when in fact you have fallen the trap of shaytan or satan; he's the enemy of mankind and he hates when they're rightly guided, he can accept mixed beliefs of truth and falsehood but he won't total right guidance, your only weapon against him here is sincerity towards God's guidance.

Comment

• Re: Scientific and historic errors in the Quran?

Originally posted by garet122 View Post
                            Salam,

In a debate with one of my atheist friend, he replied to me that there is errors in the quran.

He gave me a few of them:

23:12
                            And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay.

23:13
                            Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging.

23:14

After this verses he told me the baby is created from 1 Spermatozoon. Not from a drop. The sperm-drop contain millions of spermatozoons. The sperm-drop does not become an embryo, the embryo is the union between an ovum and a spermatozoon. My friend also told me that the way an embryo is created according to quran is the same as

41:9
                            Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."

41:10
                            And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.

41:11
                            Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."

41:12
                            And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

According to this four verses, Allah created the earth before the heavens. But that is illogic according the the modern sciences.

21:80
                            And We taught him the fashioning of coats of armor to protect you from your [enemy in] battle. So will you then be grateful?

This Surah is talking about the prophet David. According to this verses, David created the first coat of armor. But according to historic sources, it is the celts who devised the first coat of armors.

Is this real errors or not? If yes, it will certainly mean that the quran is not the book of God.
                            I got this http://www.1000mistakes.com/1000fals...ims/index.html

I want see if their claim is really true or they are doing conspiracy and propaganda.

Comment

Bismillahi Rahmani RahimSay, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."Basically Allah is calling you to think by bringing your attention up; using a very eloquent way or approach.

41:10
                              And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.
                              41:11
                              Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."
                              "Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation) before We clove them asunder?" Surah 21:30

41:12
                              And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
                              23:12
                              And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay.

23:13

23:14
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPuoGVlCjZ0http://englishtafsir.com/Quran/96/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by NURUNalaNUR View Post
                                Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

I hear a lot that you cannot judge the Quran on translation, only in its Arabic form. If that's so, and the message of the Quran is for all of mankind, then why is the message not able to be translated accurately into more languages? Or why did god not send a prophet to dictate a book in each language?

Are all non-Arabic speakers meant to perfectly learn Arabic to understand the subtlety and complexity of the word of god? Why? That doesn't seem fair.

And if I can't understand the message of god because it's not in my language, why am I destined to go to hell for not believing it when it hasn't been conveyed properly?

Comment

Working...
                                X