No announcement yet.

Errors in Quran ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sites claiming errors in the Holy Quran & a personal question.

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Stay away from these websites where they have absolutly no clue of what they're talking about, and are only trying to mislead others who don't have much knowledge either.

Firstly; If you have a doubt/question, then I would recommend searching here, you're always bound to find the answer; http://searching-islam.com

Secondly; refutation for "1000 mistakes" - http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/q...kes-quran-2269

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
    these stupid anti islam hate sites are everywhere, they come up the most on google searches. waste of time so ignore them. they deliberately distort meanings from Quran & hadeeth etc.
    Use SI (link in sig) search, it filters the anti-Islam sites and helps Islamic sites rank up.
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Re: Sites claiming errors in the Holy Quran & a personal question.

Originally posted by Sharpened View Post
      Alsalam Alykom, I was surfing then internet when I found sites claiming errors in the Quran: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/ , http://www.1000mistakes.com/1000mistakes/index.php and I was shocked at how people explain certain verses in the Quran. For example: In "The Cow" God said that we shouldn't bother warning disbelievers (I understand that this is because they are disbelieving to the extent that they will never consider the right path and our efforts will be futile) but in one of those sites they regard it as an injustice because everyone deserves a chance.
      Now for the personal question, I have an Atheist friend who once asked me why do I believe in God, I told him simply because nothing is created out of nothing, if there is a curtain then someone behind it must have built it, then he asked me then who created God? I told him that if one believes in God then one must believe that he can't think and understand as much as God does so there will remain some vague questions because a human simply can't think as God does. Is this the right answer for his counter question?
      Wa Aalaikum Assalam

Every verse has a context. Our mission in life is to spread the truth of Islam, so they need to get their arabic understanding right instead of reading raw english translations and then making up their own meanings.

As for the second part, it's simple. God created the very idea of creating. Allah is THE Creator. It is a contradiction to ask 'who created the one who Created the concept of creating.' It's like asking "Since the cup i made is a red in color and non-living, then the one who made it must also be red and nonliving!' You can't apply attributes of what is created to the one who made it.
      If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
      There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Claims of grammatical errors within the Quran

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I came across this website http://www.islamic.org.uk/grammar.html. This website was posted on a Facebook page for the haters of Allah astaghfirullah. There are many non-believers that have made and continue to make false claims about the Quran and it's origin. They also say hateful and awful things about Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. I have come to you to help me try and battle against these claims as I do not have all the knowledge. Can some please help me.

Jazakallahu Khair

Comment

Errors in Quran ?

Salaam,

I am an ex-muslim. I been muslim most of my life. What made me left Islam were errors in quran. I would like to know how other muslims are able to hold on to their faith knowing there are errors in quran?

Regards

Comment

Re: Errors in Quran ?

Originally posted by ck67 View Post
            Salaam,

I am an ex-muslim. I been muslim most of my life. What made me left Islam were errors in quran. I would like to know how other muslims are able to hold on to their faith knowing there are errors in quran?
            Regards
            A Muslim cannot leave Islam. You were only believer in Islam. Muslim is not so easy thing. Your posting is an Arrogancy against the True religion ; against Islam; against Allah. You are not capable enough to judge about mistake in Quran. State the Specifically about mistake. It is your mistake to understant.
            (1) None but mother Loves her son
            (2) Every mother Loves her son.
            Somebody will say two sentences are contradictory but not.
            You may do the same mistake.
            May Allah give you perfect Hedayet.
            If you were really Muslim you are requested to be polite & learn properly. For further discussion contact to my personal E-mail: [email protected]
            Ameen
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Salaam,

Regards
              I've never met a Muslim who thought the Qur'an had errors. Perhaps you should post those things you deem erroneous, so people have something concrete to respond to.

Comment

There are no errors in Quran. Whatever "errors" you see is simply your lack of knowledge.

May Allah guide you to Islam.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Salam,

What errors... Post them
                  ╰☆╮The Qu'ran is the Fuel of the Muslim's Heart.╰☆╮

Comment

Salaam,

Regards
                    Quick tell us these errors please, do not delay

Allah swt tells us if tehre are errors then it cant be the truth, you have found something which could be very useful

No praying 5 times a day, no fasting for Allahs sake etc etc

dont delay post today

Comment

that person not muslim , dont read that posts.
                      If you want to Learn Quran [URL="http://freeonlinelearnquran.blogspot.com"]check here[/URL]

Comment

The quran has been with us for centuries..billions of humans (geniuses rocket scientist boffins included)have been born and died and you seem to be the first person i've ever come across to make such statement!!

Comment

Just learned a new word: boffin.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Protein View Post
                            Salam,

What errors... Post them
                            Inshallah and together (Ummah Forum peeps) we will prove that you were misinformed of this one true religion, inshallah.

Are possessed by an evil jinn maybe to say such remarks?
                            ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

(Quran: Surah 18 Verse 49)

Comment

There are no errors in the Quran, the error is in you and your lack of understanding.
                              *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Bina20 View Post
                                Are possessed by an evil jinn maybe to say such remarks?
                                I'm sorry for that comment.

Look at my previous posts right from the start.

I was angry with things going wrong in my life, blaming Allah Azza wa jal, and distanced myself from our Lord.

I lacked the light in my heart of the spiritual awareness of the trials and tribulations in life; I even had a dream about our beloved Prophet Muhammed (SAW), in my dream there was a message of someone close getting married I only found that recently hadn't had a clue of it beforehand wallahi.

Explain the Power of Allah Azza wa jal?
                                ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

(Quran: Surah 18 Verse 49)

Comment

Working...
                                X