Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

Originally posted by Feng Shin View Post
    according to your holy book yes I am blind, fool and misguided by allah. "quran didnt mention how to pray exactly" and that is why it is flawed, did you get the picture? its just as simple as that whyre you in denial?
    Yes You are exactly CORRECT :D am answering in another thread That would help you to come out of stupidity and a for now think about this verse

Noble Quran 39:67 ''They made not a just estimate of Allah such as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified is He, and High is He above all that they associate as partners with Him!''
    My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
      Yes You are exactly CORRECT :D am answering in another thread That would help you to come out of stupidity and a for now think about this verse

Noble Quran 39:67 ''They made not a just estimate of Allah such as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified is He, and High is He above all that they associate as partners with Him!''
      Ahki, can you help me with this reply to this chrisitan?

Comment

[QS 39:67] I can conclude from your perspective (as a believer) picturing my image should have, that no entity is greater than almighty allah hence he controlled everything hence I am misguided, so (back again from my perspective as a non believer) did I wrong to have a statement that I am misguided by allah if I see it from your perspective? so define stupidity? from what perspective?

Comment

according to your holy book yes I am blind, fool and misguided by allah. "quran didnt mention how to pray exactly" and that is why it is flawed, did you get the picture? its just as simple as that whyre you in denial?
          Then why was the Messenger, demonstrator Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) sent and lived 23 tears with the noble Quran undergoing terrible gruesome hardships,He could have done the POST MAN JOB (delivering only with orders, postures of salat drawn) and lived in Luxury as the King of Arabs which was exactly offered by the pagans wanted with many girls besides him .You can be a professor mastered in English but you cannot become a Doctor just by using your best english and reading Medical books and MANY things are Much more than that, So Prophet(pbuh) was here to guide us internaly, externally, spiritually and in our Practical life of family. buisness etc etc in short in all walks of Life

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
          Yes it is amazing. The Quran is amazing and Allah is amazing. Why wouldn't He be. He is the Creator of everything.

Almost every revert told that he could not leave the Quran untill he had not read it completely such are the verses of the Noble Quran and i wondered sometimes why some matters are not told continuously but correlated incidents are spread in different suras and the reply is the name Quran means' recitation' another name '' furqaan'' is 'Criterian '' to and another Is Dhikr or reminder which all these three meanings Shows

1) Allah swt wanted us to recite and learn it frequentlly

2) Used as a Criterion to differentiate between Right & wrongs

3) As a reminder ' EVERY DAY''

4) Guiding us to be inquisitive

If those verses are not spread out we are going to forget for along time unless untill we come to the same verses again ( because muslim are supposed to finish whole Quran twice in a year) and even during taraweeh prayers ir serves the purpose as well and if the Verses are not spread we will not become inquisitive to know more, read more example 17:1 . 53:12-13 and another sura also (i forgot) has about Mihraj and its interesting to note S17 'isra 'means Night journey S53 ' najm ' star which shows that they were Related going to the Space or stars.

This is just a few points in reasoning for my feeble Mind But Allah knows the best who had given a COMPACT brain that excels.So We cannot imagine or understand the Intelligence of Allah swt for every move in the Noble Quran which sometimes perplexes us
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
            Ahki, can you help me with this reply to this chrisitan?
            were you referring to me? if it was meant to me then I'm not a christian.

Then why was the Messenger, demonstrator Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) sent and lived 23 tears with the noble Quran undergoing terrible gruesome hardships,He could have done the POST MAN JOB (delivering only with orders, postures of salat drawn) and lived in Luxury as the King of Arabs which was exactly offered by the pagans wanted with many girls besides him .You can be a professor mastered in English but you cannot become a Doctor just by using your best english and reading Medical books and MANY things are Much more than that, So Prophet(pbuh) was here to guide us internaly, externally, spiritually and in our Practical life of family. buisness etc etc in short in all walks of Life
            he would living like a King of Arabs, but he makes mistakes by portraying himself as a humble person in his own personal quran. your last prophet how much wife does he could married? how much ghanimah did he received? whats the difference between makiyyah and madaniah surah? if you put it altogether which one is more compassionate, tolerance and more harsh? instead of worriying about his ummah will experience hardships and many fitna why dont he plead to his allah to quicken the kiyamah qubra in his deathbed like he successfully negotiate a deals with allah on his miraculous jurney to allahs eternal slumber and make prayer only 5 times a day?

Comment

-Not you, different situation.

Comment

he would living like a King of Arabs, but he makes mistakes by portraying himself as a humble person in his own personal quran. your last prophet how much wife does he could married? how much ghanimah did he received? whats the difference between makiyyah and madaniah surah? if you put it altogether which one is more compassionate, tolerance and more harsh? instead of worriying about his ummah will experience hardships and many fitna why dont he plead to his allah to quicken the kiyamah qubra in his deathbed like he successfully negotiate a deals with allah on his miraculous jurney to allahs eternal slumber and make prayer only 5 times a day?

Hi I see you are upset with your life so post a thread ffor that in the Ummah lounge or in Q& A sec. Your slandering and babbling is neither going to help you Nor deter islam from growing.

There is none who had suffered like Prophet(pbuh) right from his childhood loosing everbody he loved even untill he died and lived to show the world how can a Man STILL live with all those GREAT set backs and this was his Mission as the Messenger, Prophet of God. the ghanimah you talk about shows your ignorance that's for the state & was distributed to the poor and what did prophet (pbuh) leave for his daughter when he died ? what did Fathima inherit ?, and he starved many times and lived poorer than a pauper though he was the King of Arabs. Once he rushed from his salat when people asked the reason he told he remembered a piece of Gold which came as a gift and did not liked it to be with him inhis house tonight so he went to instruct Aysha ( i think ) raa to distribute it to the poor. So I ve got mislead by you answering something out of topic

My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

@lifeisprayer
                  because I already explained you so, you think for yourself why would a god changed his mind oftenly.
                  “Whoever fears Allah, He will prepare for him a way out and provide for him from whence he least expects it. And whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah is sufficient for him. [ Sūrah al-Talāq : 2-3]

Comment

How many questions do you have. Stick to the topic and avoid being disrespectful. I will report you next time.
                    “Whoever fears Allah, He will prepare for him a way out and provide for him from whence he least expects it. And whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah is sufficient for him. [ Sūrah al-Talāq : 2-3]

Comment

Hi I see you are upset with your life so post a thread ffor that in the Ummah lounge or in Q& A sec. Your slandering and babbling is neither going to help you Nor deter islam from growing.

There is none who had suffered like Prophet(pbuh) right from his childhood loosing everbody he loved even untill he died and lived to show the world how can a Man STILL live with all those GREAT set backs and this was his Mission as the Messenger, Prophet of God. the ghanimah you talk about shows your ignorance that's for the state & was distributed to the poor and what did prophet (pbuh) leave for his daughter when he died ? what did Fathima inherit ?, and he starved many times and lived poorer than a pauper though he was the King of Arabs. Once he rushed from his salat when people asked the reason he told he remembered a piece of Gold which came as a gift and did not liked it to be with him inhis house tonight so he went to instruct Aysha ( i think ) raa to distribute it to the poor. So I ve got mislead by you answering something out of topic

according to what you believe, your allah controls everything, he's the guy upstairs, he runs all shows, hence you're being mislead by your allah and not me. please do use logic and think, you do have brain so mind using it for once?

Originally posted by lifeisprayer View Post
                      Abrogation of Islamic laws mentioned in the Quran isn't the result of God changing His mind.

God knowledge is pre-eternal and so therefeore each ruling had it's appointed time.

Abrogation plays an essential role in the history of religion in the sense that the shari`ah brought by our Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and grant him peace) abrogated all previous shari`ahs. But there is also abrogation within Islam as well, when previous rulings are nullified by rulings that come later. A noteworthy example of this is the gradual prohibition of wine. It was first revealed in the Qur’an the prohibition of preforming the prayer while intoxicated: “O you who have believed! Do not approach the prayer while you are intoxicated…” (al-Nisa’, 43). Later, the ruling of this verse was abrogated by a complete prohibition of wine altogether: “O you who have believed! Wine and gambling . . . are of Satan’s handwork, so shun them so that you may be successful. Satan wants but to place between you enmity and hatred with wine and gambling and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from the prayer. Will you not then abstain?” (al-Ma’ida, 90-91)

Among the wisdoms of abrogation was bringing ease by introducing rulings that were appropriate for the different states of the Muslims during the times of revelation. When the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) first brought the religion, it was not easy for people to leave their previous beliefs and traditions. Allah sent the guidance and the rulings step-by-step, with His divine care and concern, gradually purifying and raising the ummah until the religion was complete.

^^^^ SO God did know but the rulings delivered to people came at it's appropriate time.

Comparatively, God knows what will we do in life. Our fate is predetermined but the actions to do good or wrong comes from ourselves. (freewill/choice)
                      in other word hes not all powerful and all mighty as he claim he is? and what about the killing the non believer verse? should you kill them or forgive them? which one is the later and which one is the earlier? according to al nasikh wal mansukh which verse should you follows?

Originally posted by lifeisprayer View Post
                      How many questions do you have. Stick to the topic and avoid being disrespectful. I will report you next time.
                      just admit it you don't have anyclue whatsoever to what I'm asking you :p typical muslim apologetic.

Comment

• Re: Errors in Glorious Quran?

I agree with you.

Comment

• Re: Errors in Glorious Quran?

Originally posted by pbuhmedicine View Post
                          I agree with you.
                          Who are you agreeing with and why?

Comment

• Re: Scientific and historic errors in the Quran?

You point out many but untill my knowledge there is none, For instance man is made up of all the materials its said there in your quote . its like saying we need water to make a cup of tea, We need milk to make tea, we need sugar etc , Everything is truth and no contradiction at all.

You can watch videos by harun yahya who explains sceintifically how that;'s true .

the wisdom behind it as per to the extent i know the word Quran means recitation and Our Lord Allah wanted us to read and recite as much as possible through our prayers and the similarly CORRELATED comments and points are wide spread in different chapters in the Noble quran that induces to read them more and more

about gramatic mistakes i cant refute because I do not understand and (the mistakes are in people minds-prejudiced) arabic though i can read
                            Talib salam,

I showed these errors to Muslim sheikhs and they were shocked....
                            I showed these errors to Arabs and they were afraid to look at them...they did not want to see them...to recognize them...
                            Some of them said:
                            There are no errors in the Quran but when they read about these errors in ARABIC written by ARABS who SPEAK in Arabic and see the errors then they did NOT utter a word after that...

ARABS see these errors...Muslim sheikhs know them..Do YOU know them?

Comment

Originally posted by mJohnson View Post
                              Talib salam,

I showed these errors to Arabs and they were afraid to look at them...they did not want to see them...to recognize them...
                              Some of them said:
                              There are no errors in the Quran but when they read about these errors in ARABIC written by ARABS who SPEAK in Arabic and see the errors then they did NOT utter a word after that...

Thankfully no one is so stupid to believe the nonsense you come out with.

If it wasn't an entire waste of my valuable time, then i'd challenge you to a live debate on ummah radio, and we can then see if you can put your money where your trolling is.
                              "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
                              Darul Ilm Blog
                              Darul Ilm Faceboook
                              Darul Ilm Twitter
                              Darul Ilm Google+
                              Ummah Radio Classes
                              Ummah Radio
                              Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
                              Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

Originally posted by mJohnson View Post
                                Talib salam,

Some of them said:

Asalamalikum all , back after a long break but still its a busy time for me.

@ Johnson

By me memory of JUST 30-40 years am seeing many changes even in my own languages in India and English both spoken and written even during a modernized world with good literacy, documentation, 10000 fold of development computers Some words are less used than before and some new slangs have come in which we never used before or knew their meaning. This is a Change '' I repeat in just 30-40 years of my memory ''. When I visited some kings monuments like Tippu Sultan who lived just before 300 years . their written letters i could not understand exactly what it really meant '' In just 300 years" though it was in my language

So what do you think those semetic languages ? particularly Arabic where the literacy was less than 5 % , writing was a Luxury, even developed Jewish people had only a few hand written Scriptures in the safe custody of only the Elites ?:idea::idea:

You need not ask any Arab Scholars just use your common sense and analyse on what I say you will know the Truth so but actually you are Now Proving the Noble Quran ''written format'' is one of its GREATEST Miracle that it had stood the test of time '' 1400 long years '' and its still understandable , applicable in its Original scripts without a change of a word or even alphabets not forgetting aided by the memorizers of it from the day one of its revelation.

Thanks Johnson for digging out this hidden Miracle of the Noble Quran, from the lord of worlds . ONLY who knows the future Only whose book can stand this difficult test, The Test of Time.
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X