Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errors in Quran ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Errors in Quran ?

    Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ho-created-God Post # 23

    Science is changing so its still fallible

    Quran in 17 :85 PREDICTED exactly even before 1400 years that Mankind (Science) will NOT BE ABLE to find much about SOUL .


    ''And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little."

    Description of skies As per Hadith and Quran is more advanced than Science. see the link

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

    P.s. this issue of Human weakness was already explained in the post # 222, 225 but the questioner is too weak to understand.
    Thanks ,That thread looks beneficial to me.Ill surely watch that video.

    Comment


    • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

      Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post


      What's your point? Actually, there is no point, because there are no contradictions in the Quran. All that researching for nothing eh.
      not until you found out what abrogation really mean. go search for it and come back after you understand it.

      Comment


      • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

        Originally posted by Feng Shin View Post
        not until you found out what abrogation really mean. go search for it and come back after you understand it.


        You do not know what's the meaning of abrogation see the significance & WHY ? See the Noble Quran

        2:106 ''We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it.''

        further explanation below

        You should know Islam all of a sudden did not became the religion of The Arabian peninsula in a day. So when situation changed strengthening the Beleivers their Life and Belief accordingly Allah abrogated (Means - '' We bring one better than it or like it '' ) a few verses to ease His (Allah's) commandments to his MOST beloved Slaves, The Companions of Prophet(pbuh) example regarding the verses of drinking, the Pagans were WORST DRUNKARDS on the Globe those days each boasting the holder of the Oldest wine (buried in the back yards ) the highly respected, status people ( Like having a Rolls Royce) lol

        What does Abrogation mean & works see in the case of wine ( Is Allah Changing Mind ?)

        1 st verse: So THE WISE & Kind Allah told them first its detested to take wine because its Disadvantages are more than its uses (something like that)

        2nd verse: The next abrogation is [COLOR="#FF0000"]Do not stand for Prayer when you yourselves don't know what you are saying and it indicated to drunkeness, so they stoped drinking whilst prayer so indirectly they got obstructed to drink since they have to pray 5 times a day and only in the Night to the morning Prayer they had a LONG GAP and they drank ONLY when going to sleep.

        3rd verse : stated something like that Now wine is prohibited and an announcer announced on the streets and it said streams of wines were flowing immediately through the streets people digging from their back yards and dumping it not thinking to take and sell it to the NON muslims to make money because such money earned is Haram or prohibited..

        So this was the WISDOM behind abrogation mostly to EASE the believers because Allah loved them and did not want to give a burden all out suddenly Nor induce them to commit THE BIG SIN due to their inability to QUIT all of a Sudden their habbits from forefathers all of a sudden ( Allah , The All KNOWING , THE ALL WISE) . We know Smokers,drunkards Quit this Habbit Many many times lol, meaning they can't quit at all and its a Miracle those people Quit it for Good and for only once for ever by the Order of Allah's Verses filled with great wisdom and none besides Allah could have brought this GREATEST Change
        .
        [/COLOR
        My sect - No Sect

        My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

        Just a Muslim

        Comment


        • Re: Scientific and historic errors in the Quran?

          Originally posted by garet122 View Post
          Salam,

          In a debate with one of my atheist friend, he replied to me that there is errors in the quran.

          He gave me a few of them:

          23:12
          And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay.

          23:13
          Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging.

          23:14
          Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging.

          After this verses he told me the baby is created from 1 Spermatozoon. Not from a drop. The sperm-drop contain millions of spermatozoons. The sperm-drop does not become an embryo, the embryo is the union between an ovum and a spermatozoon. My friend also told me that the way an embryo is created according to quran is the same as



          41:9
          Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."

          41:10
          And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.

          41:11
          Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."

          41:12
          And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.


          According to this four verses, Allah created the earth before the heavens. But that is illogic according the the modern sciences.





          21:80
          And We taught him the fashioning of coats of armor to protect you from your [enemy in] battle. So will you then be grateful?

          This Surah is talking about the prophet David. According to this verses, David created the first coat of armor. But according to historic sources, it is the celts who devised the first coat of armors.





          Is this real errors or not? If yes, it will certainly mean that the quran is not the book of God.
          These "errors" are contradictions in Islam.
          There are DOZENS grammatical and historical errors in the Quran...NOTE: Errors in ARABIC!!!

          Comment


          • Re: Scientific and historic errors in the Quran?

            Originally posted by mJohnson View Post
            These "errors" are contradictions in Islam.
            There are DOZENS grammatical and historical errors in the Quran...NOTE: Errors in ARABIC!!!
            You point out many but untill my knowledge there is none, For instance man is made up of all the materials its said there in your quote . its like saying we need water to make a cup of tea, We need milk to make tea, we need sugar etc , Everything is truth and no contradiction at all.

            You can watch videos by harun yahya who explains sceintifically how that;'s true .

            the wisdom behind it as per to the extent i know the word Quran means recitation and Our Lord Allah wanted us to read and recite as much as possible through our prayers and the similarly CORRELATED comments and points are wide spread in different chapters in the Noble quran that induces to read them more and more


            about gramatic mistakes i cant refute because I do not understand and (the mistakes are in people minds-prejudiced) arabic though i can read
            My sect - No Sect

            My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

            Just a Muslim

            Comment


            • Re: Scientific and historic errors in the Quran?

              Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
              You point out many but untill my knowledge there is none, For instance man is made up of all the materials its said there in your quote . its like saying we need water to make a cup of tea, We need milk to make tea, we need sugar etc , Everything is truth and no contradiction at all.

              You can watch videos by harun yahya who explains sceintifically how that;'s true .

              the wisdom behind it as per to the extent i know the word Quran means recitation and Our Lord Allah wanted us to read and recite as much as possible through our prayers and the similarly CORRELATED comments and points are wide spread in different chapters in the Noble quran that induces to read them more and more


              about gramatic mistakes i cant refute because I do not understand and (the mistakes are in people minds-prejudiced) arabic though i can read
              Brother, I mentioned the errors in ARABIC! Only those who speak in Arabic could analyze them...with me...And those who do not speak but really what to know them...

              Comment


              • Re: Scientific and historic errors in the Quran?

                Originally posted by mJohnson View Post
                Brother, I mentioned the errors in ARABIC! Only those who speak in Arabic could analyze them...with me...And those who do not speak but really what to know them...
                Yeah , i do understand that only who could speak Arabic could realise them but as far as i saw some videos in which Christian Arab Sorosh against Ahmed Deedat was pointing out but though I did not understand it 100 % but i could realise something which anyone UNBIASED could realise by applying the same STANDARD to ones's own language, Does language and grammar Change ? Yes They do , even in my 3 decades of English and other languages i know i see some words that meant something before 30 years have a different additional meaning today and some new words have appeared, grammar in English has changed according to the countries , like USA loosing grammar , Malaysia etc.

                So My Deduction is that when a language can change in multiple aspects just in matter of 30 years even with those famous language half of the countries of the world speak where literacy was much higher THEN How worst it could be compared to the Semitic languages (Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic) which would be further proved
                by this link http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/b...first-written/ which says

                ''The New Testament, however, was written in Greek. This seems strange, since you might think it would be either Hebrew or Aramaic. How
                ever, Greek was the language of scholarship during the years of the composition of the New Testament from 50 to 100 AD. The fact is that many Jews could not even read Hebrew anymore around 300 BC a translation of the Old Testament from Hebrew into Greek was ........''

                So when the Smart Jews were in a such a state so we cant think about the Arab, gentiles pagans after this who had lowest literacy % On the Earth, I think so the Noble Quran should have been having the Grammar that was APPROPRIATE for those times so COMPARING IT to the Arabic grammar of today is really absurd and illogic and Unfair,[/U] which could NEVER Yield any correct findings or exact results but a wild guess .
                My sect - No Sect

                My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                Just a Muslim

                Comment


                • Re: Scientific and historic errors in the Quran?

                  Originally posted by mJohnson View Post
                  These "errors" are contradictions in Islam.
                  There are DOZENS grammatical and historical errors in the Quran...NOTE: Errors in ARABIC!!!

                  I'm guessing you do not know classical arabic so your opinion doesn't matter at all.
                  Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                  How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                  Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                  Comment


                  • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

                    Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                    You do not know what's the meaning of abrogation see the significance & WHY ? See the Noble Quran

                    2:106 ''We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it.''

                    further explanation below

                    You should know Islam all of a sudden did not became the religion of The Arabian peninsula in a day. So when situation changed strengthening the Beleivers their Life and Belief accordingly Allah abrogated (Means - '' We bring one better than it or like it '' ) a few verses to ease His (Allah's) commandments to his MOST beloved Slaves, The Companions of Prophet(pbuh) example regarding the verses of drinking, the Pagans were WORST DRUNKARDS on the Globe those days each boasting the holder of the Oldest wine (buried in the back yards ) the highly respected, status people ( Like having a Rolls Royce) lol

                    What does Abrogation mean & works see in the case of wine ( Is Allah Changing Mind ?)

                    1 st verse: So THE WISE & Kind Allah told them first its detested to take wine because its Disadvantages are more than its uses (something like that)

                    2nd verse: The next abrogation is [COLOR="#FF0000"]Do not stand for Prayer when you yourselves don't know what you are saying and it indicated to drunkeness, so they stoped drinking whilst prayer so indirectly they got obstructed to drink since they have to pray 5 times a day and only in the Night to the morning Prayer they had a LONG GAP and they drank ONLY when going to sleep.

                    3rd verse : stated something like that Now wine is prohibited and an announcer announced on the streets and it said streams of wines were flowing immediately through the streets people digging from their back yards and dumping it not thinking to take and sell it to the NON muslims to make money because such money earned is Haram or prohibited..

                    So this was the WISDOM behind abrogation mostly to EASE the believers because Allah loved them and did not want to give a burden all out suddenly Nor induce them to commit THE BIG SIN due to their inability to QUIT all of a Sudden their habbits from forefathers all of a sudden ( Allah , The All KNOWING , THE ALL WISE) . We know Smokers,drunkards Quit this Habbit Many many times lol, meaning they can't quit at all and its a Miracle those people Quit it for Good and for only once for ever by the Order of Allah's Verses filled with great wisdom and none besides Allah could have brought this GREATEST Change
                    .
                    [/COLOR
                    my apologize, man you talk nonsense, why would a god changed his mind oftenly why dont he put one effective verse, that is illogical sorry its stupid to be exact, and according to your holy book it doesnt mention that your god tells you to pray 5 times a day, its only said about 3 times a day. I think you dont think straight.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

                      Originally posted by Feng Shin View Post
                      my apologize, man you talk nonsense, why would a god changed his mind oftenly why dont he put one effective verse, that is illogical sorry its stupid to be exact, and according to your holy book it doesnt mention that your god tells you to pray 5 times a day, its only said about 3 times a day. I think you dont think straight.
                      Yeah, you know my religion more than me right ? ;) lol

                      There's a verse in Noble Quran saying something like establish prayers on both corners of the day plus so & so times which is 5 times a, day . But certain OTHER things are not in the Noble Quran it does not mean they are not to be followed . And whoever And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad ) gives you, take it, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

                      and there are 10's of them in support to follow our Messenger, the demonstrator dude, You are really genius , :up: are you Hesilam , dude ? with a new dubious name ?
                      My sect - No Sect

                      My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                      Just a Muslim

                      Comment


                      • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

                        Originally posted by Feng Shin View Post
                        my apologize, man you talk nonsense, why would a god changed his mind oftenly why dont he put one effective verse, that is illogical sorry its stupid to be exact, and according to your holy book it doesnt mention that your god tells you to pray 5 times a day, its only said about 3 times a day. I think you dont think straight.
                        What nonsense? This only is what appears to you that way by the fact that you haven't understood what has been posted.
                        The revelations came down gradually. So, as not to burden the people. Hence, abrogation.

                        Go through this evidence for salaah found in the Quran:
                        Attached Files
                        “Whoever fears Allah, He will prepare for him a way out and provide for him from whence he least expects it. And whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah is sufficient for him. [ Sûrah al-Talâq : 2-3]

                        Comment


                        • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

                          ( Noble Quran verse 30:17-18) Muhsin Khan

                          ''So glorify Allah [above all that (evil) they associate with Him (O believers)], when you come up to the evening [i.e. offer the (Maghrib) sunset and ('Isha') night prayers], and when you enter the morning [i.e offer the (Fajr) morning prayer].And His is all the praises and thanks in the heavens and the earth, and (glorify Him) in the afternoon (i.e. offer 'Asr prayer) and when you come up to the time, when the day begins to decline (i.e offer Zuhr prayer). ( Ibn 'Abbas said: "These are the five compulsory congregational prayers mentioned in the Quran )."


                          Tafsir Ibn Abbas( Noble Quran 17:78 )''

                          (Establish worship) perform the prayer, O Muhammad, (at the going down of the sun) after noon: the prayers of Zuhr and 'Asr (until the dark of night) and after the advent of the night: the prayers of Maghrib and 'Isha', (and (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn) the prayer of the morning. (Lo! (the recital of) the Qur'an at dawn) the prayer of the morning (is ever witnessed) is witnessed by the angels of the night and the angels of the day.
                          My sect - No Sect

                          My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                          Just a Muslim

                          Comment


                          • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

                            @talibilm09
                            quran doesnt specifically mentioning prayer 5 times a day, only 3 times a day, you see I only mentioning quran because the topic is quran error not hadidth, since you bring up hadidth also. I also wants to add this, it is clearly seen that quran is flawed, why because it cannot support itself without hadith. so many ambiguous meaning to it, sorry your arguments is flawed.

                            @lifeisprayer
                            because I already explained you so, you think for yourself why would a god changed his mind oftenly.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

                              Originally posted by Feng Shin View Post
                              @talibilm09
                              quran doesnt specifically mentioning prayer 5 times a day, only 3 times a day, you see I only mentioning quran because the topic is quran error not hadidth, since you bring up hadidth also. I also wants to add this, it is clearly seen that quran is flawed, why because it cannot support itself without hadith. so many ambiguous meaning to it, sorry your arguments is flawed.

                              @lifeisprayer
                              because I already explained you so, you think for yourself why would a god changed his mind oftenly.
                              Are you blind mann, read it again Noble Quran verse 30:17-18 & Noble Quran 17:78. its clear there in post # 252 . So Noble Quran did not mention how to pray exactly so do you mean there is no salat. ? So which religion do you follow ?
                              My sect - No Sect

                              My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

                              Just a Muslim

                              Comment


                              • Re: Google stats on "quran errors" vs "bible errors"

                                Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                                Are you blind mann, read it again Noble Quran verse 30:17-18 & Noble Quran 17:78. its clear there in post # 252 . So Noble Quran did not mention how to pray exactly so do you mean there is no salat. ? So which religion do you follow ?
                                according to your holy book yes I am blind, fool and misguided by allah. "quran didnt mention how to pray exactly" and that is why it is flawed, did you get the picture? its just as simple as that whyre you in denial?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X