Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Errors in Quran ?

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
    My last reply ( # 225) was not to invite you for a debate, it was just to make you ponder

When one cannot lift 1 ton why we should think about lifting 10 tons or 100 tons ? . [SIZE=3]Mankind even after so much development of 10,000 folds has not yet found answers about the Soul. [SIZE=3][B]where it comes from? How it leaves ?, where does it go?,what does it consist of ? how can we bring it back ?
    Or whether it even exists?

Comment

The fine tuned universe can't come into existence on itself and out from nothing,so god exists.But sooooooo fine tuned god ( Al -Mubdi- The Originator,Al - Muhy'i - The Giver of life,Al - Awwal- The First,Al - Hayy -The Ever living,Al -Baqi - The Ever lasting,Al -Badi - The Incomparable,Al - Qayyum- The Self Subsisting ,As- Samad- The Eternal, The Absolute) always existed and did not came from anything is more logical for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ismail123 View Post
        Or whether it even exists?
        If Ismail dies tomorrow (may you live long life -example) they are not going to ask when are they going to bury Ismail ? they will ask 'when are you going to bury Corpse of Ismail So why is that ? why not ask When are you going to bury Ismail ?

But Its the same Ismail even if you were in your own favourite dress ? What is the difference between the Two ?
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

If Ismail dies tomorrow (may you live long life -example) they are not going to ask when are they going to bury Ismail ? they will ask 'when are you going to bury Corpse of Ismail So why is that ? why not ask When are you going to bury Ismail ?

But Its the same Ismail even if you were in your own favourite dress ? What is the difference between the Two ?
          But it does not proves that soul exists

Comment

But it does not proves that soul exists
            So you are adamant on your same old stupidity.- assumption- did not use reason at all .

Its not necessary that if we don't see it does not exist , Nuclear radiations ? can anybody see them ? but scientist say them they get cancer very fast .

Can I say to the scientist I don't think radiations exists ?

please reply
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

One more question for you-
              Allah says that he is the only giver of guidance, use sets veil on ears,covering on hearts etc and then says that he has given free will to human.He himself does not allow him to accept him and then will burn him in hell.Its said that allah loves every human 70 times a mother.Will a mother who has 70 times less love for his children than allah do such to his childrens.He himself makes people born in family of people of different religions and they even follow perfectly their religion and everyone believes that only his religion is true and never will peep into any other religion.I know hundreds of Muslims where I am,They must not even once in their life thought about other religions.He will simply burn all of them.Its like a teacher who says that I really want you to pass and give then wrong portion to study and then simply fails him

Comment

So you are adamant on your same old stupidity.- assumption- did not use reason at all .

Its not necessary that if we don't see it does not exist , Nuclear radiations ? can anybody see them ? but scientist say them they get cancer very fast .

Can I say to the scientist I don't think radiations exists ?

please reply
                But you are also adamant on your same old stupidity. Don't use reason on the question I posted earlier.Just think once how would it be like if he exists always.Think deeply

Comment

According to quran he did the same to one of the prophet's people ( I think people of HUD).Though they cam dancing,drinking etc to kaba to pray means they really believed in him,he could have given them guidance but instead he gave them torment.What is this?

Comment

But you are also adamant on your same old stupidity. Don't use reason on the question I posted earlier.Just think once how would it be like if he exists always.Think deeply
                    Nuclear radiations ? can anybody see them ? but scientist say them they get cancer very fast .

Can I say to the scientist I don't think radiations exists ?please reply

Do not reply for the sake of replying. a 5 th standard boy will give a better answer. You go and ask a 5 th grade boy what is the difference between the two. You people think you become heroes by giving stupid answers. you can't even give a reply to a scientific logic question ' nuclear waste raditions, can you see ? So never ask me again any question ?

I have to leave for my salat-prayer.

So choose your path-or keep rolling or troll ing with your stupid answers

see quran 17 :85 if you want to help or live and die as whatever you want and face the consequences in the hereafter.
                    My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Do not reply for the sake of replying. a 5 th standard boy will give a better answer. You go and ask a 5 th grade boy what is the difference between the two. You people think you become heroes by giving stupid answers. you can't even give a reply to a scientific logic question ' nuclear waste raditions, can you see ? So never ask me again any question ?

I have to leave for my salat-prayer.

So choose your path-or keep rolling or troll ing with your stupid answers

see quran 17 :85 if you want to help or live and die as whatever you want and face the consequences in the hereafter.
                      5the grade can give better reply?.Just see the example you have given. Nuclear radiation s are proven by science.Everyone believes it though it cannot be seen but soul is not?.Just assuming that there are things that exist but can't be seen,so soul exists.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                        the problem with using "science" to define everything is based upon the assumption that "science" is perfect

it is not

it is only man's current understanding to the creation of Allah, which, if you bother to read anything about "new scientific discoveries" you will see that we dont know as much as we think we know

so you dont use fallible to judge infallible
                        http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ho-created-God Post # 23

Science is changing so its still fallible

Quran in 17 :85 PREDICTED exactly even before 1400 years that Mankind (Science) will NOT BE ABLE to find much about SOUL .

''And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little."

Description of skies As per Hadith and Quran is more advanced than Science. see the link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

P.s. this issue of Human weakness was already explained in the post # 222, 225 but the questioner is too weak to understand.
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ho-created-God Post # 23

Science is changing so its still fallible

Quran in 17 :85 PREDICTED exactly even before 1400 years that Mankind (Science) will NOT BE ABLE to find much about SOUL .

''And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little."

Description of skies As per Hadith and Quran is more advanced than Science. see the link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

P.s. this issue of Human weakness was already explained in the post # 222, 225 but the questioner is too weak to understand.

Interesting video about skies by Sheikh Ahmed Ali.

Sheikh mentioned from a Hadith that the distance between each heaven is 500 years. Another Hadith in Abu Dawud says 71 or 72 or 73 years. you can search the hadith on google using the term like goats in the ... sky.

The speed wasn't explained. Since it was told to the people of Arab in the 7th century can we assume he was talking about the fastest mode of transportation? 500 years of travel was beyond the capacity of anyone back then and no one would try to verify the claim.

Earlier scholars said that the speed is of the fastest flying bird. Well now in the age of planes and rockets, it sounds ridiculous.

If we assume it is the speed of light (fastest) or many times the speed of light, he Hubble Space Telescope has seen about 10-15 billion light years away.

500x7=3500 light years doesn't sound like a long distance.

Now the 7th heaven should be well within the reach of the space telescope? no?

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah-chan View Post
                            The speed wasn't explained. Since it was told to the people of Arab in the 7th century can we assume he was talking about the fastest mode of transportation? 500 years of travel was beyond the capacity of anyone back then and no one would try to verify the claim.
                            isnt it still beyond our capacity today also?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                              isnt it still beyond our capacity today also?

I don't think so. But you wont live for 500 years to find out. Or perhaps you can send unmanned space probe and later generations will find out.
                              The Hadith says 500 years of travel. You can imagine the fastest traveling speed in the 7th century. Settle on one speed and we can plan a mission.

There is an easier solution. Why travel when you can see? use a space telescope! Hubble telescope is there for everyone to use if you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah-chan View Post
                                Interesting video about skies by Sheikh Ahmed Ali.

Sheikh mentioned from a Hadith that the distance between each heaven is 500 years. Another Hadith in Abu Dawud says 71 or 72 or 73 years. you can search the hadith on google using the term like goats in the ... sky.

Earlier scholars said that the speed is of the fastest flying bird. Well now in the age of planes and rockets, it sounds ridiculous.

If we assume it is the speed of light (fastest) or many times the speed of light, he Hubble Space Telescope has seen about 10-15 billion light years away.

500x7=3500 light years doesn't sound like a long distance.

Now the 7th heaven should be well within the reach of the space telescope? no?
                                http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...our-Eman/page3

Kindly read post # 112 starting from ''TRY TO THINK AND SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL................................'' think will add to understanding the description of seven skies.Discussing the matter of speed, I think is like muthashabihath ( quran 3:7) [B] though we have verses that point to it indirectly[/B], we'll discuss them, inshallah.
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X