Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Errors in Quran ?

Originally posted by Causative View Post
    Why are so many errors in Qur'an if it is God's word?!
    Lol... dont confuse the bible with the quran now.

quran is free of errors:

Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah they would surely have found therein much discrepancy. 4:82

But erm again bible has 110,000 contradictions in it.

Im getting tired of repeating this.
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Why are so many errors in Qur'an if it is God's word?!
      I am not Biased . The errors are Not with the Quran but with readers who use the tools of Prejudice, twisting, not being reasonable . let me give an example by pasting a copy & paste before a few months. The Question are asked by

Quote Originally Posted by tenerek View Post ( The Question)
      So actually most translations don't say it is expanding, they emphasise how God made the Universe/sky big. That's how easy to is to debunk this crap. Once you dig a little bellow the surface it is easy to see all these miracle science stuff is laughable. It is only the people who want to be fooled by it who pass it around

Answer :.
      Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
      Quran as the last Testament from THE CREATOR of this Globe & Galaxies requires its Miracles had to be Continuous and immortal, and its verses contains expandable & Multiple meanings understandable or applicable then before 1430 years in the Desert among the Pagan Arabs, where just ordinary reading was a Privilege and now TODAY in this scientific era UNDERSTANDABLE enough to everyone, even a layman to a student or to a scientist in the manner they will understand and the Quran will continue its mission untill the last days of the world by its miraculous nature of accommodating even the most recent scientific discoveries like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7BPeVRqBRM

So Ever expanding universe is one the Multiple meanings that are applicable too http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1560/
      If you had asked anyone before 500 years which is bigger the sun or the star ? they would have laughed at you calling you insane for asking a stupid question when stars look TINY and no doubts that the Sun looks MUCH bigger, but Quran taught us that the stars are bigger too right before 1430 years as below verse says

25:61 Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven BIG stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light.

some other translators translate like this by sahih intl

''Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.''

Similar are verses calling as finger tips for finger prints and cytoplasm as water in three verses (75:4) and many many more.
      I ask you by the verse of your Creator , your Lord Surat Ar-Raĥmān (The Beneficent) verse 25

''Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

The Quran is rather vague when talking about nature and can be translated in a variety of ways, again, nothing to really boast about.
      A desert nomad can appreciate more than anyone how water is essential to life..

Answer :

[COLOR="#000000"]You are right, Allah has addressed certain things vague they do not accept nor the deny , what's wrong in that ? when its being addressed to the people before 1430 years. Example if it was clearly mentioned in Quran Earth was spherical , just imagine what would have happened ? The Pagan Arabs then would have constructed THE tallest tower to climb and see was it real ? That would lead them only to waste their Precious TIME only thinking on this single word and still cannot come to any conclusion untill they had a Modern Astronomical Telescope or untill a satellite photographed it from space since even myself while flying at 30-40000 feet, still could not find any spheric curve that would satisfy ME that the earth is spherical and so we have to believe NASA , though they had lied about ''Manned'' Missions to Moon. the result should have been that they(Pagan Arabs) would have rejected the Quran as a Lie. So The ALL WISE, God knew VERY WELL what to reveal ? & what not to reveal ? & what to leave it 'VAGUE' ? and how to address it so that they became believers that changed them like 'Sand into gold'' ( The Gentiles& Pagans to the rulers of the world in 30-35 years)Subhanallah
      I ask you by the verse of your Creator , your Lord, Surat Ar-Raĥmān (The Beneficent) verse 25

Answer :
      Water should the least or the last thing that would come to their mind in that desert IF THEY THOUGHT ( Do you think, they had any need to think about that an Invention ? or is there any need to think about it ? at about 10 % literacy,lol , the proof is, that's why your BIBLE calls them as THE GENTILES ) about creation of Human, when cytoplasm is 80% water as mentioned in three 3 places( ( 21:30; 24:45, 25:54 - not a fluke or guess ) in Quran is a great scientific Prophecy of Quran . When Fax was known first time to me during 1980's people used to describe that it transported real paper from one place to another and was unbelievable and If such was the Human feeling (my feelings - I swear) when science was already well developed during late 1980's , so just imagine what would be their feelings and understandings during 1430 years ago in a desert filled with THE GENTILES when they did not know the meaning of Science in that desert when Quran gave out scientific facts No wonder that has a lot of Amazed scientists (but its a pity, i did not amaze you) who had reverted to Islam. watch on youtube for proof.

Read quran 53:39 untill end verse 62 Surat An-Najm (The Star) and Prostrate at 62 (sujood)

53: 59-61 ''Do you then wonder at this recital (the Quran)?,And you laugh and do not weep,Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing, etc.). ''

p.s. taken from link post # 109 ( also try post # post # 50, 86, 87, 93,97, 105 and more and decide without prejudice and batter me later- waiting for your questions)
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-nations/page3
      My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        Lol... dont confuse the bible with the quran now.

quran is free of errors:

Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah they would surely have found therein much discrepancy. 4:82
        candyapple

But there are many discrepancies in Qur'aaans. Because you don't want to recognise them it does not change the errors in it.
        Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Comment

I am not Biased . The errors are Not with the Quran but with readers who use the tools of Prejudice, twisting, not being reasonable . let me give an example by pasting a copy & paste before a few months. The Question are asked by

So actually most translations don't say it is expanding, they emphasise how God made the Universe/sky big. That's how easy to is to debunk this crap. Once you dig a little bellow the surface it is easy to see all these miracle science stuff is laughable. It is only the people who want to be fooled by it who pass it around

Answer :.

I ask you by the verse of your Creator , your Lord Surat Ar-Raĥmān (The Beneficent) verse 25

The Quran is rather vague when talking about nature and can be translated in a variety of ways, again, nothing to really boast about.

Answer :

I ask you by the verse of your Creator , your Lord, Surat Ar-Raĥmān (The Beneficent) verse 25

Answer :

[/COLOR]

Read quran 53:39 untill end verse 62 Surat An-Najm (The Star) and Prostrate at 62 (sujood)

53: 59-61 ''Do you then wonder at this recital (the Quran)?,And you laugh and do not weep,Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing, etc.). ''

p.s. taken from link post # 109 ( also try post # post # 50, 86, 87, 93,97, 105 and more and decide without prejudice and batter me later- waiting for your questions)
          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-nations/page3
          The errors are in the Mind of prejudiced readers , who take verses out of context, not being reasonableand twist their meanings as in the verse of Quran 3:7

''........................As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]................................''
          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

The errors are in the Mind of prejudiced readers , who take verses out of context, not being reasonableand twist their meanings as in the verse of Quran 3:7

''........................As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]................................''
            Answer is in the post # 215 above
            My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

As someone already noted:

'Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.' - Holy Qur'an, Chapter 4, Verse 82

And as someone noted:

'It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.' - Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 7

Many times verses are taken out of context and are misunderstood.

Comment

And there are some verses only Allah knows the true meaning of.

Comment

candyapple

But there are many discrepancies in Qur'aaans. Because you don't want to recognise them it does not change the errors in it.
                  Lol. Give me a blatant contradiction - juat one explicit contradiction in the quran

dont quote ambiguous verses that you find vague ok

cause I can match you and beat you with many more contradictions in your bible.

and trust me you will not find one measly contradiction in the quran.
                  "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

I want to ask a question, please forgive me for changing the topic of this thread.I had post it here because this is an active thread and I did not wanted to start a whole new thread.I had always been biased in researching on existence of god.I always in my heart wanted god to exist and thought about Big Bang etc that would prove god.However,I cannot explain you what I want to say.My question is-
                    Scholars say that everything has a cause so universe must have a cause,then it is god etc.What cause the expansion of universe or what caused the singularity?How is it possible for it to come into existence without someone causing it?Thiest can't can't believe it but when it comes to god,they say he always existed which is just not thinkable.How couuulddd he have existed all the way without a start?It is just not imagine able.Please think on this and then reply.Thanks a lot

Comment

Please reply

Comment

Originally posted by ismail123 View Post
                        I want to ask a question, please forgive me for changing the topic of this thread.I had post it here because this is an active thread and I did not wanted to start a whole new thread.I had always been biased in researching on existence of god.I always in my heart wanted god to exist and thought about Big Bang etc that would prove god.However,I cannot explain you what I want to say.My question is-
                        Scholars say that everything has a cause so universe must have a cause,then it is god etc.What cause the expansion of universe or what caused the singularity?How is it possible for it to come into existence without someone causing it?Thiest can't can't believe it but when it comes to god,they say he always existed which is just not thinkable.How couuulddd he have existed all the way without a start?It is just not imagine able.Please think on this and then reply.Thanks a lot

Can you lift 1 ton ? so how about a 10 wheeler ? a train ? A plane ? a mountain ? its out of your Power. Similarly there are certain things that we cannot understand. If we understood than he is not the GOD which is Islam is talking about ( it can be Yahweh, Yahoo but not Allah-the incomparable in Sura 112)
                        So if everything is proved by logic in Islam than All the world will jump into it, Its not that God wants. But Allah is the Most merciful by showing many facts in Quran is scientifically compatible

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...free-of-errors See post # 13,17,19. see the verse of Quran below

''26:3-5''Perhaps, [O Muhammad], you would kill yourself with grief that they will not be believers. If We will, We could send down
                        to them from the heaven a sign, to which they would bend their necks in humility.
                        And no revelation comes to them anew from the Most Merciful except that they turn away from it.''

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...our-Eman/page3 so try post # 112 read from ''Islam is not science or based on science ................
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

EDITED COPY

Can you lift 1 ton ? so how about a 10 wheeler ? a train ? A plane ? a mountain ? its out of your Power. Similarly there are certain things that our Mind does not have the power to digest like we cannot understand the Soul but its Real. If we understood than he is not the GOD which is Islam is talking about ( it can be Yahweh, Yahoo but not Allah-the incomparable in Sura 112)
                          So if everything is proved by logic in Islam (100 %) than All the world will jump into it, Its not that Allah wants. But Allah is the Most merciful has already shown many facts in Quran is scientifically compatible so that to help us to accept eeman. Its like Allah has given you a tree with fruits but its your duty to try , pluck and eat , its not that he is going to make it fly into your Mouth

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...free-of-errors See post # 13,17,19. see the verse of Quran below

''26:3-5''Perhaps, [O Muhammad], you would kill yourself with grief that they will not be believers. If We will, We could send down to them from the heaven a sign, to which they would bend their necks in humility. And no revelation comes to them anew from the Most Merciful except that they turn away from it.''

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...our-Eman/page3 so try post # 112 read from ''Islam is not science or based on science ................
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Ok,I got what are you saying.Just tell me (I don't want to fight or debate)If you are said that singularity always existed and nothing caused it will you believe it?yes or no?why?But you don't apply this logic to god.He alwaaaaaaaaaaaaays existed.No start.No end.So great ,intelligent, most powerful, omnipotent.Only he got to become god.I am sorry but please don't think I am attacking.Just want to say what's in my mind.

Comment

Allah exists outside his creation. He is not limited by time
                              And why should mit matter because you cannot comprehend it? Allah is beyond our comprehension in that sense.
                              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Ok,I got what are you saying.Just tell me (I don't want to fight or debate)If you are said that singularity always existed and nothing caused it will you believe it?yes or no?why?But you don't apply this logic to god.He alwaaaaaaaaaaaaays existed.No start.No end.So great ,intelligent, most powerful, omnipotent.Only he got to become god.I am sorry but please don't think I am attacking.Just want to say what's in my mind.
                                My last reply ( # 225) was not to invite you for a debate, it was just to make you ponder

When one cannot lift 1 ton why we should think about lifting 10 tons or 100 tons ? . Mankind even after so much development of 10,000 folds has not yet found answers about the Soul. where it comes from? How it leaves ?, where does it go?,what does it consist of ? how can we bring it back ? even to a dead Ant !

which is similar to 1 ton question.

So when we cant't solve this ( 1 ton question) why should we think about The One who created the Soul ? ( a 1000 ton question ?))

Is it Logic ? Fair enough ? reasonable to think about that ? is it smartness ?
                                (trying to lift a 1000 tons ?) Subhanallah

When you can't find medicine for HIV Aids you are trying to find Medicine to avoid Death itself ,lol

Our endless pondering on the Soul is just enough to know the greatness of Allah swt and the limit, inability of our Intelligence. So its smartness believe as he described himself through his Book through his messengers.

Al -Mubdi- The Originator

Al - Muhy'i - The Giver of life

Al - Awwal- The First

Al - Hayy -The Ever living

Al -Baqi - The Ever lasting

Al -Badi - The Incomparable

Al - Qayyum- The Self Subsisting

As- Samad- The Eternal, The Absolute
                                My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X