Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Errors in Quran ?

Originally posted by Akhdar View Post
    Causative I'm talking about your signature. Surely you aren't using multiple translations for two verses?
    For them two verses I've used Abdullah Yusuf Ali (1934) translation.
    Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Comment

Originally posted by Causative View Post
      Davud

So you acknowledge that the Bible is the word of God and it is troth? Yes or no?
      and you saying that the Muslims you think the Bible is corrupted ar wrong? Yes or no?
      Basically I can accept large parts of it, which is not contradicted by the Qur'an. There are details such like the crucifixion, which I can't accept.
      I don't accept the writings about the apostel Paul in addition.

Comment

Is it possible to read the Quran and truly have it's full meaning if you don't read it in Arabic?

Comment

Originally posted by observer. View Post
          Is it possible to read the Quran and truly have it's full meaning if you don't read it in Arabic?
          ive been told no, you cant get the full message out of a english translation. but in todays age people would probably have access to all the tafsirs and any other info needed online to grasp whats supposedly missing.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by observer. View Post
            Hello

This video should answer you questions:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfflgF_H0kY
            Documentin operssion against muslims
            Memorization methods for the Qur'an
            Learn arabic for free
            IOU - free courses, SeekersHub - free courses
            sunnah.com

Comment

Originally posted by Akhdar View Post
              Hello

This video should answer you questions:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfflgF_H0kY
              With all due respect, that video is over an hour long - I'm not going to spend an hour watching for the answer to what is essentially a "yes/no" question.

Comment

Originally posted by Davud View Post
                Basically I can accept large parts of it, which is not contradicted by the Qur'an. There are details such like the crucifixion, which I can't accept.
                I don't accept the writings about the apostel Paul in addition.
                Davud

in your previpus post you wrote that "the Old Testament is a history book (truth), the Gospel is about love" but now you changed your attitude and saying that in reality you do not accept them. It means that you was liying in your previous post.
                Do you desire to quench your thirst for the knowledge of God? Then search for and follow God’s guidance, and you can be sure that he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Learn God's word and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.—سَبِّحُوا يَاهَ!‏

Comment

Originally posted by Causative View Post
                  Davud

in your previpus post you wrote that "the Old Testament is a history book (truth), the Gospel is about love" but now you changed your attitude and saying that in reality you do not accept them. It means that you was liying in your previous post.
                  Causative,

it looks like You didn't want to understand. You want me to swallow the Bible completely or nothing.
                  You must know that the Bible is a compilation of books, and some of them don't belong there, such like Paul.

Best Regards
                  Davud

Comment

Originally posted by Davud View Post
                    Causative,

it looks like You didn't want to understand.
                    Davud

In a way, you are right, because, when people lie I can't understand their lies. First you said the old testament is truth, now you say it is not. Sorry, but i never can understand double standards!

You want me to swallow the Bible completely or nothing.
                    no, I would like you to be saying one thing not changing your opinions every other posts and don't want you to lie me. Thats all.

You must know that the Bible is a compilation of books,
                    Thank you but I know it well; The Holy Scriptures are inspired 66 books which make 1 whale book of God"s holy word.

and some of them don't belong there, such like Paul.
                    Paul's letters are inspired by God and belongs to Holy Scriptures. But lets talk about the Qur'an's errors rather to talk about God's word which is not in your interest.

Best Regards
                    Davud
                    Best regards to you too dear.

Comment

People learn arabic and study quran very deeply so they feel like it is a miracle what if they did same to the the other scriptures?What if people learned Hebrew and studied Torah ?Would they get the same feeling or not?Why?.I want to ask a question that if quran could not be produced and arabic poets accepted Islam because of its beauty then why did Two greatest arabic poets in history-Al mutanabbi and Abul ala al marri did not accepted Islam and said it was forgery?Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by ismail123 View Post
                        People learn arabic and study quran very deeply so they feel like it is a miracle what if they did same to the the other scriptures?What if people learned Hebrew and studied Torah ?Would they get the same feeling or not?Why?.I want to ask a question that if quran could not be produced and arabic poets accepted Islam because of its beauty then why did Two greatest arabic poets in history-Al mutanabbi and Abul ala al marri did not accepted Islam and said it was forgery?Please help.

The opinions of 2 Arab poets matter why exactly? There were many great poets that did accept Islam, including a few from Quraysh,
                        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                          The opinions of 2 Arab poets matter why exactly? There were many great poets that did accept Islam, including a few from Quraysh,
                          I wrote their name because they are regarded the greatest poets.check Wikipedia.

Comment

People learn arabic and study quran very deeply so they feel like it is a miracle what if they did same to the the other scriptures?What if people learned Hebrew and studied Torah ?Would they get the same feeling or not?Why?.
                            What about it?

Comment

Competitors always feel jealous of each other. possibly the two Poets saw Quran as a greater poetry and hated it and some who resisted that feeling accepted it. As per my view the Pre requisite that will make accept Islam is PIETY, Wisdom, Quest for searching our Creator, sincerely + guidance of Allah (Allah knows the best, the giver of Imaan and guidance)

After all there should be guidance from Allah to revert to Islam. Example is Son of Prophet Noah, died as kaffir. The MOST BELOVED & HELPFUL Uncle of Prophet inspite of believing his nephew Muhammad (pbuh) is speaking truth & supporting him in most difficult times did not recite Shahada citing that he felt shy that Pagans will make fun of him since being their (pagans) leader accepted Islam because of fear of death in his death Bed and died as Kaffir. As Noble Quran quotes

10:99 ''And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. The n, [O Muhammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers?And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason.

26:3-5''Perhaps, [O Muhammad], you would kill yourself with grief that they will not be believers.If We will, We could send down to them from the heaven a sign, to which they would bend their necks in humility.And no revelation comes to them anew from the Most Merciful except that they turn away from it.
                              My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Why are so many errors in Qur'an if it is God's word?!

Comment

Working...
                                X