Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learnhaqq
    replied
    Re: Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

@moderndaydavid, if people want to be controlled let them be controlled, are you yourself not being controlled also

Leave a comment:

• Umm-Luqman
    replied

what is the purpose of this thread?? why should we believe them? when we know that its falsk. Allah and his messenger told us, thats it close the book subhanallah. its seriously not funny to see Muslims talking about this, when there is so much more to learn about our deen, so much things we dont know yet and we are focusing on something different!??

:(

Leave a comment:

• Umar Khattab
    replied

---
    Last edited by Umar Khattab; 27-11-12, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

Originally posted by John Muhammad View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if Judaism as practiced today is closer to the Judaism of old than today's Christianity is to early Christianity. I suspect that, with all its flaws, Judaism is the more 'honest' of the two at least with some of the old-school Orthodox sects. Even as a Muslim, I'd love to see both of those faiths practiced as they were in their original forms- but I doubt many today would recognize their own roots were that to happen. I have a feeling that if all the problematic man-made additions were taken out, we'd all get along much better as a family of Abrahamic faiths.
    Ebionites are the closest you get to the old christian religion

Leave a comment:

• John Muhammad
    replied

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Really disgusting how the Jews and Christians have Interpolated the Tauraat and Injeel into something Impure ...
    Sometimes I wonder if Judaism as practiced today is closer to the Judaism of old than today's Christianity is to early Christianity. I suspect that, with all its flaws, Judaism is the more 'honest' of the two at least with some of the old-school Orthodox sects. Even as a Muslim, I'd love to see both of those faiths practiced as they were in their original forms- but I doubt many today would recognize their own roots were that to happen. I have a feeling that if all the problematic man-made additions were taken out, we'd all get along much better as a family of Abrahamic faiths.

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

Revelation isnt neither Taurat nor Injeel but it disgusting the things included in this book.

Leave a comment:

replied

I really think this thread should get locked now!!!

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by Mich View Post
    Since I posted the modern translation it can mean both female or male breasts, nipples, or even breast or nipple shaped and you are completely ignoring those posts... I will take it that you are a troll.

That or you have a deep desire for Jesus to have female breasts... but that would be your own personal issue.
    Really disgusting how the Jews and Christians have Interpolated the Tauraat and Injeel into something Impure ...

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by Curious George View Post
    apparently angels have them too. in the same context revelations biblical jesus has mastos n angels have stethos! its from here: http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm he makes very good points
    May Allah ta'ala Curse the Khabeeth Degenerates who make such Filthy assumptions about his Messenger(as) and the Malaika(as),

ameen.

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

Again the modern translators didnt answer the issue. The only one favouring you are translations made by christians based on the bible itself.
    And as i showed Mastoi is used to describe the breasts of a women like the object mastos and not only that i showed you christians themself accepting this.
    So either bring some proof out of exampels from koine greek or dont bother insulting :D

Leave a comment:

• Mich
    replied

Originally posted by islamtruepath View Post
    Jesus has female breasts in John's Vision. Did i say otherwise? It still bible saying he had female breasts.
    Since I posted the modern translation it can mean both female or male breasts, nipples, or even breast or nipple shaped and you are completely ignoring those posts... I will take it that you are a troll.

That or you have a deep desire for Jesus to have female breasts... but that would be your own personal issue.

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

Not only that, I also gave a link explaining that Revelation 1:13 is actually a vision.
    Jesus has female breasts in John's Vision. Did i say otherwise? It still bible saying he had female breasts.

Most modern scholars believe it was written around 95 AD, with some believing it dates from around 70 AD.
    This "scholars" can dream all they want the earliest manuscripts on book of revelation is P98 which dates well into 2nd century. And there is no historical evidence to prove it was written before 2nd century.

Im still waiting for a text using Mastoi for males from the days of koine greek :D

Leave a comment:

• Mich
    replied

The Book of Revelation, often simply known as Revelation or by a number of variants expanding upon its authorship or subject matter, is the final book of the New Testament and occupies a central part in Christian eschatology. Written in Koine Greek, its title is derived from the first word of the text, apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation". The author of the work identifies himself in the text as "John" and says that he was on Patmos, an island in the Aegean, when he "heard a great voice" instructing him to write the book. This John is traditionally supposed to be John the Apostle, although recent scholarship has suggested other possibilities including a putative figure given the name John of Patmos. Most modern scholars believe it was written around 95 AD, with some believing it dates from around 70 AD.

Leave a comment:

• Mich
    replied

Originally posted by Mich View Post
    I already have. and with translations. see past posts. You ignored those posts in the past. And as another poster said, you yourself don't know koine greek and are just cutting and pasting from a Christianity hate site.
    Not only that, I also gave a link explaining that Revelation 1:13 is actually a vision.
    John’s Vision of Christ

9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”
    12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

none of the posts answered. And i answered each post.
    You how ever ignored my request.

Try finding a test using Mastoi for male breasts from koine greek and than accuse me of making false statement.
    Atleast be man enough to admit you couldnt find any

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X