Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

Originally posted by monti View Post
    μαστοῖς (mastois) is dative plural. Why do you mention the dative instead of the nominative (μαστοὶ) ?

do you actually understand koine Greek ?
    I took it out exactly how its written in rev 1:13 ignoring Koine greek grammar because its not relevant to explain my case.

καὶ ἐν μέσῳ τῶν λυχνιῶν ὅμοιον υἱὸν ἀνθρώπου, ἐνδεδυμένον ποδήρη καὶ περιεζωσμένον πρὸς τοῖς μαστοῖς ζώνην χρυσᾶν:

Comment

Originally posted by islamtruepath View Post
      I took it out exactly how its written in rev 1:13 ignoring Koine greek grammar because its not relevant to explain my case.:
      well, ὅμοιον υἱὸν ἀνθρώπου, means "someone like the Son of Man". So, not necessarily Jesus.

Once again : just a cheap swipe. And, if you don't know Greek, be careful with those "interpretations"

Comment

Originally posted by John Muhammad View Post

All this issue does is point to even more confusion regarding the accuracy and authenticity of the Bible, nothing more.
        no

it also points to the fact that some people try to find any possible way - even the most absurd - in order to attack the accuracy of Christian texts

yes, the same is done with Quran and ahadith - so, Muslims should actually be aware of the issue

Comment

lets face it Christians are like sheep.
          you are being ridiculous

you should know better than making such sweeping, gratuitous remarks
          Last edited by monti; 06-11-12, 11:47 AM.

Comment

@umarkhattab i didnt even support the greek septuagint, i asked nicely to delete that naked pic

Comment

well, ὅμοιον υἱὸν ἀνθρώπου, means "someone like the Son of Man". So, not necessarily Jesus.
              Lets se. Rev 1:17-19 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.

Lets go back to Rev 1:1
              1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Not Jesus eh.

Once again : just a cheap swipe.
              How is the bible saying jesus has female breasts a cheap swipe.

if you don't know Greek, be careful with those "interpretations"
              I am very careful. I even posted Christians beliving in this. And i based it of the Scholar Tom Harpur who is an Ex-Angelican priest.

it also points to the fact that some people try to find any possible way - even the most absurd - in order to attack the accuracy of Christian texts
              First of Christian texts have no accuracy the oldest manuscript is Rylands Library Papyrus P52 which dates to 125ad and the earliest mention of the Gospels is 130-150 AD which was mentioned by Papias so christianity has no accuracy.

yes, the same is done with Quran and ahadith - so, Muslims should actually be aware of the issue
              Id like to see an attempt.

you are being ridiculous

you should know better than making such sweeping, gratuitous remarks
              How many christians know koine greek? What is the most used bible today?
              Thats enough to say Christians are sheeps.

So instead of trying to point something wrong with the statement i made (which you couldnt find from the looks of it). You decided to attack me instead and said that i used the dative plural. Subhan'Allah لا حول ولاقوة إلا بالله!

Comment

First of Christian texts have no accuracy !
                believe what you want, and have all the cheap swipes you want

out of

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by monti View Post
                    believe what you want, and have all the cheap swipes you want

out of
                    I have proven this in the other thread :D

Comment

Yes, you have proven you like to make false statements when simple greek dictonary proves your claims are false.

TThe NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon
                      Strong's Number: 3149
                      Original Word Word Origin3145)
                      Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
                      Mastos None
                      Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
                      mas-tos' Noun Masculine
                      Definition
                      1. the breasts
                      2. the breasts (nipples) of a man
                      3. breasts of a women

http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=3149
                      look for yourself cannot copy.

Comment

Why are you posting to me from The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon

That is a christian dictionary :D

Try finding a test using Mastoi for male breasts from koine greek and than accuse me of making false statement.

Comment

Why are you posting to me from The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon

That is a christian dictionary :D

Try finding a test using Mastoi for male breasts from koine greek and than accuse me of making false statement.
                          I already have. and with translations. see past posts. You ignored those posts in the past. And as another poster said, you yourself don't know koine greek and are just cutting and pasting from a Christianity hate site.

Comment

none of the posts answered. And i answered each post.
                            You how ever ignored my request.

Atleast be man enough to admit you couldnt find any

Comment

Originally posted by Mich View Post
                              I already have. and with translations. see past posts. You ignored those posts in the past. And as another poster said, you yourself don't know koine greek and are just cutting and pasting from a Christianity hate site.
                              Not only that, I also gave a link explaining that Revelation 1:13 is actually a vision.
                              John’s Vision of Christ

9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”
                              12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Comment

The Book of Revelation, often simply known as Revelation or by a number of variants expanding upon its authorship or subject matter, is the final book of the New Testament and occupies a central part in Christian eschatology. Written in Koine Greek, its title is derived from the first word of the text, apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation". The author of the work identifies himself in the text as "John" and says that he was on Patmos, an island in the Aegean, when he "heard a great voice" instructing him to write the book. This John is traditionally supposed to be John the Apostle, although recent scholarship has suggested other possibilities including a putative figure given the name John of Patmos. Most modern scholars believe it was written around 95 AD, with some believing it dates from around 70 AD.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X