Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mich
    replied
    Re: Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

Originally posted by islamtruepath View Post
    Why are you posting to me from The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon

That is a christian dictionary :D

Try finding a test using Mastoi for male breasts from koine greek and than accuse me of making false statement.
    I already have. and with translations. see past posts. You ignored those posts in the past. And as another poster said, you yourself don't know koine greek and are just cutting and pasting from a Christianity hate site.

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

Why are you posting to me from The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon

That is a christian dictionary :D

Try finding a test using Mastoi for male breasts from koine greek and than accuse me of making false statement.

Leave a comment:

• Mich
    replied

Yes, you have proven you like to make false statements when simple greek dictonary proves your claims are false.

TThe NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon
    Strong's Number: 3149
    Original Word Word Origin3145)
    Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
    Mastos None
    Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
    mas-tos' Noun Masculine
    Definition
    1. the breasts
    2. the breasts (nipples) of a man
    3. breasts of a women

http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=3149
    look for yourself cannot copy.

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

Originally posted by monti View Post
    believe what you want, and have all the cheap swipes you want

out of
    I have proven this in the other thread :D

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

lol

Leave a comment:

• monti
    replied

First of Christian texts have no accuracy !
    believe what you want, and have all the cheap swipes you want

out of

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

well, ὅμοιον υἱὸν ἀνθρώπου, means "someone like the Son of Man". So, not necessarily Jesus.
    Lets se. Rev 1:17-19 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.

Lets go back to Rev 1:1
    1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Not Jesus eh.

Once again : just a cheap swipe.
    How is the bible saying jesus has female breasts a cheap swipe.

if you don't know Greek, be careful with those "interpretations"
    I am very careful. I even posted Christians beliving in this. And i based it of the Scholar Tom Harpur who is an Ex-Angelican priest.

it also points to the fact that some people try to find any possible way - even the most absurd - in order to attack the accuracy of Christian texts
    First of Christian texts have no accuracy the oldest manuscript is Rylands Library Papyrus P52 which dates to 125ad and the earliest mention of the Gospels is 130-150 AD which was mentioned by Papias so christianity has no accuracy.

yes, the same is done with Quran and ahadith - so, Muslims should actually be aware of the issue
    Id like to see an attempt.

you are being ridiculous

you should know better than making such sweeping, gratuitous remarks
    How many christians know koine greek? What is the most used bible today?
    Thats enough to say Christians are sheeps.

So instead of trying to point something wrong with the statement i made (which you couldnt find from the looks of it). You decided to attack me instead and said that i used the dative plural. Subhan'Allah لا حول ولاقوة إلا بالله!

Leave a comment:

• Curious George
    replied

@umarkhattab i didnt even support the greek septuagint, i asked nicely to delete that naked pic

Leave a comment:

• monti
    replied

lets face it Christians are like sheep.
    you are being ridiculous

you should know better than making such sweeping, gratuitous remarks
    Last edited by monti; 06-11-12, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• monti
    replied

Originally posted by John Muhammad View Post

All this issue does is point to even more confusion regarding the accuracy and authenticity of the Bible, nothing more.
    no

it also points to the fact that some people try to find any possible way - even the most absurd - in order to attack the accuracy of Christian texts

yes, the same is done with Quran and ahadith - so, Muslims should actually be aware of the issue

Leave a comment:

• monti
    replied

I took it out exactly how its written in rev 1:13 ignoring Koine greek grammar because its not relevant to explain my case.:
    well, ὅμοιον υἱὸν ἀνθρώπου, means "someone like the Son of Man". So, not necessarily Jesus.

Once again : just a cheap swipe. And, if you don't know Greek, be careful with those "interpretations"

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

μαστοῖς (mastois) is dative plural. Why do you mention the dative instead of the nominative (μαστοὶ) ?

do you actually understand koine Greek ?
    I took it out exactly how its written in rev 1:13 ignoring Koine greek grammar because its not relevant to explain my case.

καὶ ἐν μέσῳ τῶν λυχνιῶν ὅμοιον υἱὸν ἀνθρώπου, ἐνδεδυμένον ποδήρη καὶ περιεζωσμένον πρὸς τοῖς μαστοῖς ζώνην χρυσᾶν:

Leave a comment:

• islamtruepath
    replied

μαστοῖς (mastois) is dative plural. Why do you mention the dative instead of the nominative (μαστοὶ) ?

do you actually understand koine Greek ?
    I took it out exactly how its written in rev 1:13 ignoring Koine grammar because its relevant to explain my case.

καὶ ἐν μέσῳ τῶν λυχνιῶν ὅμοιον υἱὸν ἀνθρώπου, ἐνδεδυμένον ποδήρη καὶ περιεζωσμένον πρὸς τοῖς μαστοῖς ζώνην χρυσᾶν:

Leave a comment:

• monti
    replied

The greek word "mastois" always refers to female's in the plural form.

UNDERSTAND THE ARGUMENT FIRST lol ;)

Jesus was wearing a bra around his Mastois(female breasts).

Go read it koine greek and come back.
    you clearly don't know koine Greek, or you wouldn't always mention mastois (μαστοῖς - dative plural) instead of mastoi (μαστοὶ - nominative plural) which actually means "the breasts"

mastois (dative) does not mean "the breasts" but "by means of the breasts", or "at the breasts" etc etc)

so, you are just repeating what some site like answering-christianity posted

in any case, Revelation speaks about "one like the Son of Man" , not about Jesus

so, it simply sounds as just one more cheap swipe at Christian texts
    Last edited by monti; 06-11-12, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by John Muhammad View Post
    Is the point of this prove that the Bible indicates Jesus was at the very least transgendered? Is it leading up to the argument that Jesus was really a woman? Or a hermaphrodite?

Even assuming (astagfirullah) Jesus was transgendered or a hermaphrodite, theologically that makes sense in the Christian view as Jesus was part of the Trinity and as God possesses all the qualities of male and female genders does it not make sense that Jesus- as a part of the Trinity- would possess those same qualities in the flesh? Jesus as a part of the Trinity makes no sense if he was exclusively male or female, from a Christian viewpoint.

In the end, though, does it really MATTER if Jesus had breasts or not? Would it change his status as a prophet? Would it have changed his purpose or his message?

All this issue does is point to even more confusion regarding the accuracy and authenticity of the Bible, nothing more.
    thats taking it to some whole other level audu billah.

seriously this discussion serves no purpose what so ever.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X