Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpVHre5SIeU

The word "paps" could refer to both male and female breasts, but the New Testament applies the Greek word "mastos" to woman only(Luke 11:27, Luke 23:29) while it uses the word "stethos" for men(Luke 18:13, John 13:25, John 21:20) the word "stethos" is used in the same book of revelation in Revelations 15:6 its quiet clear he meant to say Jesus had Female breasts. More over he wore A girdle around his breasts which women wore back then to cover their breasts. John the Baptist wore it as a belt in Matthew 3:4. The author of Revelation and John are the same(many would others would say John of Patmos is a different man), yet he applies the feminine mastos to Jesus in Revelation 1:13 but applies stethos to Jesus in John 13:25, 21:20. There is not a single Bible version that translates the word mastos as "breasts", simply because the Bible editors were too embarrassed. There is not a single passage in the entire New Testament where mastos is applied to men. Therefore, the prevailing sense in the Greek New Testament is mastos defines female breasts, and stethos defines male breasts. So its safe to say Jesus was an androgynous god. What is interesting is that many Pagan gods where androgynous The male gods Bacchus and Serapis often appear with breasts, and Venus, the goddess of love for the Romans, is sometimes depicted with a beard!

Ex angelican priest Tom Harpur writes on this.

Revelation 1:13, in the King James Version, says, “And I saw in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle”. “Paps” is the archaic word for a woman’s breasts. In the Greek, the word used is the plural mastos, which the lexicon defines as “the breast, esp., of the swelling breast of a woman”. Rarely, the plural was used to refer to a man’s breasts, but the prevailing sense is female. The fact that the figure in this passage from Revelation wore a “girdle”, or cincture, about the breasts—the modern equivalent would be a brassiere—confirms that the breasts in question are female. Indeed, the New English Bible translates the plural as though it were a singular—“with a golden girdle round his breast”. The New Revised Standard Version tried to avoid any embarrassment by wrongly translating it as “chest”. (The Pagan Christ, p. 211)

A deep esoteric point was being made. In ancient philosophy and religion, before Creation, God—all life—was seen as Father and Mother in one. Only by slow development did God become Mother and Father separately. The belief was that human beings too were androgynous before a bifurcation took place and they split into separate sexes. Since there are many other references in Revelation that betray the author’s deep knowledge of so-called Pagan symbolism, it’s quite possible that the Son of Man figure with breasts echoes this primal oneness theme. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 212)

Christians that belives in this.

Long milleniums after Abraham's encounter with God Almighty, El Shaddai, the "Breasted One," John the Revelator, in exile on the barren Isle of Patmos, a place of few inhabitants and swarming with pirates, heard behind him the voice of One who trumpeted into his ears the message, "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY" (Rev. 1:8). As John turned to see the voice that spoke to him, with astonished countenance beheld the wonder of this One "clothed with a garment down to the foot, and GIRT ABOUT THE PAPS with a golden girdle" (Rev. 1:13). The word "paps" is the Greek word "mastos" used exclusively in Greek for the female breast! "And it came to pass, as He spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said Unto Him, Blessed is the womb that bare Thee, and the PAPS (mastos) which Thou hast sucked!" (Lk. 11:27). On Patmos we have the woman's dress and the woman's breast while yet the speaker is THE ALMIGHTY! It would not be possible to describe more vividly the dual nature of our God who is both Male and Female, the Strong and Mighty One, our Father, who is also "El Shaddai," our Mother, the Pourer-forth who pours Himself out for His creatures; who gives them His life-blood; who satisfies them with milk from His own bosom; who sheds forth his Spirit, and says, "Come unto me and drink:" "Open thy mouth wide and I will fill it:" who thus gives Himself and His very nature to those who receive Him, that they may grow to become HIS SONS AND HIS DAUGHTERS!(Echoes from Eden part 29 http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/Echoes/echoes29.htm)
    Last edited by islamtruepath; 04-11-12, 01:54 PM.

Re: Bible says jesus has female breasts(azubillaha ).

apparently angels have them too. in the same context revelations biblical jesus has mastos n angels have stethos! its from here: http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm he makes very good points

Comment

I read your whole post but couldn't see which verse says jesus has female breasts; do you mind just pointing out which verses say this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Umar Khattab View Post
        I read your whole post but couldn't see which verse says jesus has female breasts; do you mind just pointing out which verses say this ?
        look at the second paragraph

Comment

Revelation 1:13 watch the video its better explained :)

Comment

Yes men have breasts and nipples too. They just look and are different and are not like women. Well done. Men can actually get breast cancer as well. Entire links are silliness.
            http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/g...ast-cancer-men
            Even though men don't have breasts like women, they do have a small amount of breast tissue. In fact, the "breasts" of an adult man are similar to the breasts of a girl before puberty, and consist of a few ducts surrounded by breast and other tissue. In girls, this tissue grows and develops in response to female hormones, but in men -- who do not secrete the same amounts of these hormones -- this tissue doesn't develop.
            However, because it is still breast tissue, men can develop breast cancer. In fact, men get the same types of breast cancers that women do, although cancers involving the milk producing and storing regions of the breast are rare. An estimated 2,190 cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed in men in 2012.

Comment

i dont get the point of the thread, the bible is not our book, and what it says doesnt really concern us. you could go through it and make several new threads a day discussing issues like this but what would be the point We have our way and they to theirs. And we know these books are not even original you can still find written in the front of many bibles the dates the councils gathered right back to the time when the Nicene Creed was adopted by the church, and they have met many many times since then to alter meanings and discuss issues of church creed and so on. Theyre not the original scriptures, nor in the original languages and are translated into various meanings.

The prophet :saw: said neither confirm or deny what is in the previous books for you may confirm something false, or deny something true. So why not leave it there.
              Last edited by *asiya*; 04-11-12, 11:07 PM.
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by islamtruepath View Post
                [video=youtube;SpVHre5SIeU]Revelation 1:13, in the King James Version, says, “And I saw in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle”. “Paps” is the archaic word for a woman’s breasts. In the Greek, the word used is the plural mastos, which the lexicon defines as “the breast, esp., of the swelling breast of a woman”. Rarely, the plural was used to refer to a man’s breasts, but the prevailing sense is female. The fact that the figure in this passage from Revelation wore a “girdle”, or cincture, about the breasts—the modern equivalent would be a brassiere
                Nope, not true at all... look it up yourself.
                http://www.bible-history.com/links.p...t_name=Girdles

Girdle in Easton's Bible Dictionary (1.) Heb. hagor, a girdle of any kind worn by soldiers (1 Sam. 18:4; 2 Sam. 20:8; 1 Kings 2:5; 2 Kings 3:21) or women (Isa. 3:24). (2.) Heb. 'ezor, something "bound," worn by prophets (2 Kings 1:8; Jer. 13:1), soldiers (Isa. 5:27; 2 Sam. 20:8; Ezek. 23:15), Kings (Job 12:18). (3.) Heb. mezah, a "band," a girdle worn by men alone (Ps. 109:19; Isa. 22:21). (4.) Heb. 'abnet, the girdle of sacerdotal and state officers (Ex. 28:4, 39, 40; 29:9; 39:29). (5.) Heb. hesheb, the "curious girdle" (Ex. 28:8; R.V., "cunningly woven band") was attached to the ephod, and was made of the samematerial. The common girdle was made of leather (2 Kings 1:8; Matt. 3:4); a finer sort of linen (Jer. 13:1; Ezek. 16:10; Dan. 10:5). Girdles of sackcloth were worn in token of sorrow (Isa. 3:24; 22:12). They were variously fastened to the wearer (Mark 1:6; Jer. 13:1; Ezek. 16:10). The girdle was a symbol of strength and power (Job 12:18, 21; 30:11; Isa. 22:21; 45:5). "Righteousness and faithfulness" are the girdle of the Messiah (Isa. 11:5). Girdles were used as purses or pockets (Matt. 10:9. A. V., "purses;" R.V., marg., "girdles." Also Mark 6:8).

http://www.roman-colosseum.info/roma...hing/index.htm
                Roman Clothing

Clothing worn by the Emperors, Senators, Soldiers, Roman citizens, Slaves, the ... Tunics were fastened by a girdle or belt about the waist, to keep it tight,

Comment

they even but male girdle's in world of warcraft.... take a look.

Comment

Why why why do you insist in falling in the depths of ridicule? Why are you talking about something you never studied out from a youtube video?

WHY?
                    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

I usually never even comment on youtube videos, not worth the time since anyone can post anything on youtube no matter how false, inaugurate, fictional, unbelievable and edited but this thread was so ridiculous I had to post something; just in case the person who posted it actually believed it. Did not want them to embarrass themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious George View Post
                        look at the second paragraph

I'm not even going to comment about Prophet Jesus at all as I don't really like the theme of this thread.

Anyways, have you ever seen a man with lots of Muscles; there muscles on there chest kind of look like breasts, but they are not womens breasts, it's just how the muscles on the chest form when someone has lots of muscle;

here is an image of a male bodybuilder;

arnold schwarzenegger.jpg

I don't think you would dare say to a bodybuilder that he has breasts; but some people quite easily find the time to mock a messenger of Allah,

aren't we meant to neither confirm or deny what's in the bible of today as it's corrupted ?

What's the point of making a thread on a Muslim forum degrading Prophet Jesus by using the bible ?

Comment

I'm not even going to comment about Prophet Jesus at all as I don't really like the theme of this thread.

Anyways, have you ever seen a man with lots of Muscles; there muscles on there chest kind of look like breasts, but they are not womens breasts, it's just how the muscles on the chest form when someone has lots of muscle;

here is an image of a male bodybuilder;

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52713[/ATTACH]

I don't think you would dare say to a bodybuilder that he has breasts; but some people quite easily find the time to mock a messenger of Allah,

aren't we meant to neither confirm or deny what's in the bible of today as it's corrupted ?

What's the point of making a thread on a Muslim forum degrading Prophet Jesus by using the bible ?
                          Maybe he believes he is doing the work of god, and if so who is anyone to judge, I for one believe we are all entitled to freedom of speech

Comment

How you guys acctually fail to understand the argument is amazing :).

Man do have breasts and when we talk of the breasts of man in plural in Greek we use the word Stethos not Mastois. Mastois is exlusive for female's in koine greek when its in the plural form. When its singular its for males and females. If you take the time to look at koine greek text you would not find Mastois used 1 time for a male(in the plural Mastois not Masto Maston Mazon etc).And he wore the girlde around is mastos there is no such dresscode. And i even posted commentary on this christians themself belive this.

Long milleniums after Abraham's encounter with God Almighty, El Shaddai, the "Breasted One," John the Revelator, in exile on the barren Isle of Patmos, a place of few inhabitants and swarming with pirates, heard behind him the voice of One who trumpeted into his ears the message, "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY" (Rev. 1:8). As John turned to see the voice that spoke to him, with astonished countenance beheld the wonder of this One "clothed with a garment down to the foot, and GIRT ABOUT THE PAPS with a golden girdle" (Rev. 1:13). The word "paps" is the Greek word "mastos" used exclusively in Greek for the female breast! "And it came to pass, as He spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said Unto Him, Blessed is the womb that bare Thee, and the PAPS (mastos) which Thou hast sucked!" (Lk. 11:27). On Patmos we have the woman's dress and the woman's breast while yet the speaker is THE ALMIGHTY! It would not be possible to describe more vividly the dual nature of our God who is both Male and Female, the Strong and Mighty One, our Father, who is also "El Shaddai," our Mother, the Pourer-forth who pours Himself out for His creatures; who gives them His life-blood; who satisfies them with milk from His own bosom; who sheds forth his Spirit, and says, "Come unto me and drink:" "Open thy mouth wide and I will fill it:" who thus gives Himself and His very nature to those who receive Him, that they may grow to become HIS SONS AND HIS DAUGHTERS!(Echoes from Eden part 29 http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/Echoes/echoes29.htm)
                            Make sure you understand the argument first. And i made the video btw ;)
                            Last edited by islamtruepath; 05-11-12, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by islamtruepath View Post
                              Make sure you understand the argument first. And i made the video btw ;)
                              Make sure you understand something before you make videos on it. A quick search showed this.

Etymology 2

Middle English pappe, of uncertain origin. Perhaps form Latin papilla; or perhaps compare Old Swedish papp (“breast, nipple”), from Proto-Germanic *pap- ("nipple"), of imitative origin, or from Proto-Indo-European *pap- ("pock mark, nipple"); Swedish dialectal papp, pappe, Swedish patt, Danish patte, North Frisian pap, pape, papke (“breast, pap”).
                              Noun

pap (plural paps)
                              1. (now archaic) A female breast or nipple. [from 13th c.]  [quotations ▼]
                              2. (now rare, archaic) A man's breast. [from 15th c.]  [quotations ▼]

or
                              pap

2    [pap] Show IPA
                              noun Chiefly Dialect . 1. a teat; nipple.

2. something resembling a teat or nipple.

Origin:
                              1150–1200; Middle English pappe; compare dialectal Norwegian, Swedish pappe, Latin papilla ( see papillapap 1

Comment

Working...
                              X