Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eternal Punishment

Originally posted by Dhulkarnein View Post
    dont think soo ,it is opposite ,she was jumping from thing to another , thos tallk are not mature

she did in one way as you did in one thread about evolution , you left there and didnt give the answer

that is not corect , to fear from answer's wich are ask't
    I left a debate on evolution without givin you an answer ? sorry about that. Can you guide me to the thread ?

as to Tara, she didnt leave without givin an answer... she was banned

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by zsamirah View Post
      I left a debate on evolution without givin you an answer ? sorry about that. Can you guide me to the thread ?

as to Tara, she didnt leave without givin an answer... she was banned

Peace

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...84#post3635084
      “Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.”

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin's-Finest View Post
        There is a difference between debating and trying to pick on ANYTHING to make a point. Not only did she misunderstand many things, she went as far as twisting/changing statements to fit her own whim.
        To be fair Shaolin's-Finest, none of your arguments made any sense whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin's-Finest View Post
          Salaam Akhi,

All of TaraC's questions had been adequately addressed but her ego/nafs would always get the better of her so she would end up splitting hair ends. I saw a dream the other day, I wasn't too sure who it was referring to but as the days went by I realised it was referring to TaraC, it didn't look too good TBH.
          You had a nightmare about Tara?

As for predetermination, then it is to do with Al Haqq and Al Khalq. This is any extremely deep concept which would guarantee to cause confusion/dismay even amongst muslims and is better left unsaid but there is definately an answer for it.
          So there are somethings that are best left since logical thinking will disagree with religion?

Comment

Originally posted by Dhulkarnein View Post
            assalam alaikum
            about that woman tarac , i think she has problem's of understanding things , she mix't the attributes of existence with other attributes , she is in the game of shaytan , this is how he play's with people mind
            Is it Tara's fault tht shaytan has taken over her? Blame the shaytan not the poor woman!

Comment

Originally posted by cocoa View Post
              Is it Tara's fault tht shaytan has taken over her? Blame the shaytan not the poor woman!
              Salaam Alaikum. Allah SWT gave Free Will to everyone, for him/her to choose what is right and wrong. She had a choice under that Free Will gift given by God. As such, she herself is to blame for being what she is. Shaitan can only tempt a person. It has its limitations. The moderators know the purpose of this forum. Its their choice. Must respect it as this is their forum. They have rules they follow. Any debate must be based on honesty, integrity and personal view. Personal view cannot be based on a lie' Once the Lie is exposed at least one must have the courage to say it is wrong or just stop marketting that Lie.

I am not blamming anyone here but the moderators have every right to do what they feel best to do under the rules set on this forum.
              Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim Rasheed View Post
                Salaam Alaikum. Allah SWT gave Free Will to everyone, for him/her to choose what is right and wrong. She had a choice under that Free Will gift given by God. As such, she herself is to blame for being what she is. Shaitan can only tempt a person. It has its limitations. The moderators know the purpose of this forum. Its their choice. Must respect it as this is their forum. They have rules they follow. Any debate must be based on honesty, integrity and personal view. Personal view cannot be based on a lie' Once the Lie is exposed at least one must have the courage to say it is wrong or just stop marketting that Lie.

I am not blamming anyone here but the moderators have every right to do what they feel best to do under the rules set on this forum.
                So what lies was Tara telling?

Comment

So what lies was Tara telling?
                  are u tara?
                  "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
                  ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

it dosnt have to do nothing with blame my word's , i explane to muslim's things wich they understan

and i think you know that she is not a dog of shaytan , she has mind , she is free

she is not tied up to nobody ,she is free to choice , and that freedom she and us, we have from Allah
                    “Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.”

Comment

• Hmm..
                      Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

• Originally posted by cocoa View Post
                        Re: Eternal Punishment

Heres Shayatan twlling us the truth on Judgement Day...

Surah Ibrahim : Ayah 22

وَقَالَ الشَّیۡطٰنُ لَمَّا قُضِیَ الۡاَمۡرُ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ وَعَدَکُمۡ وَعۡدَ الۡحَقِّ وَوَعَدۡتُّکُمۡ فَاَخۡلَفۡتُکُمۡ ؕ  وَمَا کَانَ لِیَ عَلَیۡکُمۡ مِّنۡ سُلۡطٰنٍ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ دَعَوۡتُکُمۡ فَاسۡتَجَبۡتُمۡ لِیۡ ۚ  فَلَا تَلُوۡمُوۡنِیۡ وَلُوۡمُوۡۤا اَنۡفُسَکُمۡ ؕ  مَاۤ اَنَا بِمُصۡرِخِکُمۡ وَمَاۤ اَنۡتُمۡ بِمُصۡرِخِیَّ ؕ  اِنِّیۡ کَفَرۡتُ بِمَاۤ اَشۡرَکۡتُمُوۡنِ مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ؕ  اِنَّ الظّٰلِمِیۡنَ لَہُمۡ عَذَابٌ اَلِیۡمٌ 

And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)."

Nobody will be able to absolve themselves of punishment by blaming Iblis may Allah عز و جل curse him, as stated he has no power over us, he can only whisper into our hearts, we choose to accept or reject and hence get punished or rewarded
                        ​​​​​​
                        جزاك الله خيرا
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• Shirk and Kufr are extremely evil, unjust crimes that are pretty much infinite in evil.

They are too hard to explain to people without a Muslim mindset.

Comment

Working...
                          X