Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the why should I believe in Islam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the why should I believe in Islam?

I guess discussion on this topic is ended. Shame that. I did have a few questions and replies to a post there but I guess no matter. It was an interesting thread to read tho. Thanks for the contributions to all concerned.

Originally posted by Searcher View Post
    I guess discussion on this topic is ended. Shame that. I did have a few questions and replies to a post there but I guess no matter. It was an interesting thread to read tho. Thanks for the contributions to all concerned.
    I agree with you and I also don't think it should have been locked.

It's strange that the thread was locked, but the person who opened the thread - who repeatedly insulted our noble Prophet (peace be upon him)! - did not get banned.
    Muslims who have done much less than what this person did got banned in the past, but such a person is somehow still not banned.

My suggestion would be to open the thread, but to ban the user who opened it due to his insults.

In a discussion between Muslims and Christians both sides should be careful not to insult each other and their leading figures.
    I actually liked the way you presented your view, because it was free of disrespect and insults.

May Allah jalla jalaluhu guide us and you to the straight path. Amin.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

I agree with you and I also don't think it should have been locked.

It's strange that the thread was locked, but the person who opened the thread - who repeatedly insulted our noble Prophet (peace be upon him)! - did not get banned.
      Muslims who have done much less than what this person did got banned in the past, but such a person is somehow still not banned.

My suggestion would be to open the thread, but to ban the user who opened it due to his insults.

In a discussion between Muslims and Christians both sides should be careful not to insult each other and their leading figures.
      I actually liked the way you presented your view, because it was free of disrespect and insults.

May Allah jalla jalaluhu guide us and you to the straight path. Amin.

Agreed. Insults personal or otherwise go nowhere. I just like reading up on the comparative religion I like to keep an open mind. I value the civilised interactions between all faiths I feel there’s more to be learned in a positive exchange. I appreciate your posts accordingly.

God guide us and keep us.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X