No announcement yet.

sunni tashayu'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a few narrations that i would appreciate commentary on: that the rasul said to khalid ibn al walid "la tasubb ashabi" even though most sunni's consider khalid ibn al walid a sahabi himself. also that sa'id ibn al mussayyab considered that in order to \be a sahabi one had to have known the rasul at least a couple of years and fought in at least a couple of battles with him. Also that those who accepted islam bedfore the fath of makka were not of the same rank as those who did so after . And could someone please tell me about the narrations that mu'awiya bribed al Hasans wife to poison him so he could break his vow with al Hasan and choose Yazid as his successor. I also was interest in finding out about sunni's with light tashayu' which was my biggest intersest with starting this thread and i found an article online that i seem to have lost that said there were early hadith narrators that ahl al sunnah wal jama'a accapted with light tashayu who beleived 'ali had more right to the caliphate than 'uthman and who believed he was fully right in hist debate with mu'awaiya and who respected abu bakr and umar

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X