Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good books that defend Islam?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any good books that defend Islam?

    I want to read one that negates the claims Christians/Jews/Atheists etc have against Islam.
    Something like an article/article series is cool too.
    "When you want to cry, laugh.
    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

  • #2
    Ahmed deedat has a bunch of pamphlets about Islam and christianity.
    Google "Ahmed deedat the choice" and you will find a two volume set with a bunch of his work compiled together inshaAllah

    He can be a little undiplomatic in his approach at times so read them before giving them to people
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

    Comment


    • #3
      https://bemuslims.weebly.com/corrupted-beliefs.html

      https://www.facebook.com/pg/BP4IR/posts/
      Muslims Search Engine !
      And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

      Comment


      • #4
        Looking for something on certain topic ?
        Muslims Search Engine !
        And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

        Comment


        • #5
          I think the Quran is the best explanation and defense of Islam

          the best speech is the book of Allah
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية





          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            Ahmed deedat has a bunch of pamphlets about Islam and christianity.
            Google "Ahmed deedat the choice" and you will find a two volume set with a bunch of his work compiled together inshaAllah

            He can be a little undiplomatic in his approach at times so read them before giving them to people
            Alright, I'll check his work out.
            I won't be sharing this with anyone else, just researching.
            Thanks
            "When you want to cry, laugh.
            If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for the links!
              "When you want to cry, laugh.
              If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Be Muslims View Post
                Looking for something on certain topic ?
                Not really.
                Now that you mention it, if you could send something related to ayesha's marriage, that would be appreciated.
                "When you want to cry, laugh.
                If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                  I think the Quran is the best explanation and defense of Islam

                  the best speech is the book of Allah
                  True.
                  Interpretation is an issue though, since people tend to try making it look like the Quran contradicts itself.
                  Of course, it is still something I will be including in my research
                  "When you want to cry, laugh.
                  If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bolt View Post

                    Not really.
                    Now that you mention it, if you could send something related to ayesha's marriage, that would be appreciated.
                    https://www.answering-christianity.c...lass_House.pdf

                    https://www.kalamullah.com/best-of-all-husbands.html
                    https://muslimallegationhunters.home...mmad-to-aisha/
                    https://www.alquranclasses.com/coupl...sha-ra-part-1/ (3 part series)
                    Muslims Search Engine !
                    And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks very much~
                      will look into all these articles
                      "When you want to cry, laugh.
                      If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I just want to warn you to not seek knowledge if it is meant to just debate or argue with the non-Muslims. Make sure that your intent is to increase your knowledge for the sole purpose of pleasing Allah. I went down this path in the past and I found that it was much more trouble than it was worth. I am not saying that you are like me, I just want you to be be sure with your intent and hope that you are better than I am.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                          I just want to warn you to not seek knowledge if it is meant to just debate or argue with the non-Muslims. Make sure that your intent is to increase your knowledge for the sole purpose of pleasing Allah. I went down this path in the past and I found that it was much more trouble than it was worth. I am not saying that you are like me, I just want you to be be sure with your intent and hope that you are better than I am.
                          It's kinda like all 3 of the intentions you've mentioned here. I am just writing a book. I recently debated with a person on the YouTube comments section and eventually he just quit and deleted his comment. I won't really be doing too much of that anyway.

                          ​​​​​
                          "When you want to cry, laugh.
                          If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bolt View Post

                            It's kinda like all 3 of the intentions you've mentioned here. I am just writing a book. I recently debated with a person on the YouTube comments section and eventually he just quit and deleted his comment. I won't really be doing too much of that anyway.

                            ​​​​​
                            I would recommend that you read the following fatwa make sure of your intent before you do anything. You want to make sure that your intent in doing this is to please Allah.
                            https://islamqa.info/en/answers/3156...-against-islam

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Abisali View Post

                              I would recommend that you read the following fatwa make sure of your intent before you do anything. You want to make sure that your intent in doing this is to please Allah.
                              https://islamqa.info/en/answers/3156...-against-islam
                              Yeah, I guess. I never really have/make concrete intentions for things.
                              ​​​​​​I don't like following islamqa, they're incredibly close-minded and their logic is meh.
                              Edit: I read what they said. I'm not interested in bragging or attaining pride etc.
                              Last edited by Bolt; 26-06-20, 10:31 PM.
                              "When you want to cry, laugh.
                              If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X