Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After a long road ahead, this sister from Nepal accepted Islam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a long road ahead, this sister from Nepal accepted Islam.

Converted Name : Aishath Rizqin
    Nationality : Nepalese
    Previous religion : Hinduism
    I cannot say that to revert to Islam was easy it was very difficult. But when one is searching for the truth there is no way to deny it. I had never been taught anything about Islam except a superficial introduction so I did a lot of reading about the religion.
    I was so glad I had finally started to take the right path in life. For once, I was in complete control! I stopped the drinking and smoking instantly. Alhamdulillah, things I had never been able to do before. I tried to find faults in Islam but every time I found a question. I found the answer. Until it got to the point where I couldn’t deny it anymore else I was a hypocrite. It scared me that people might think, how can you go from being hindu to a Muslim? But I knew I had to accept Islam for myself. Even if it looked crazy to others.

At first, I never had the intention of converting to Islam.I started Reading quaran on October 7 2018. i started listening to the Quran while going to work because I found it relaxing. i totally feel peace. Slowly the religion of Islam became an important part of my life and the more I learned, the more it felt natural to implement Islam in my life.
    I was always interested in religious studies and different religions and cultures, but I never thought I’d be a Muslim .i just loved learning about it.... When I moved to Maldives the first thing I loved about it was the cultures. So many different people... but lots of Muslims! And I fell in love with Islam. I feel like Allah chose me.and after reading books on researched looking into it I decided I wanted to be a Muslim. So I took my shahada myself. The first day 6th February 2020 .

This Ramadan is my first and I’m quite nervous. My family knows I’m Muslim, and even if this virus is horrible, it’s being kind of beneficial for me, I’ve been praying 5 times a day and reading a lot.

I am now enrolled in Male' Maldives for new reverts to learn more about Islam and the Holy Qur’an. Allah had this plan for me, and I will tell my story to everyone who is looking for the truth and wants blessings in their lives. Without Allah the greatest we are nobody. I will not get tired of saying SubhanAllah, Glory to Allah.
    I will never regret taking the step to accept that Allah is the one god and that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger. I fell in love with how beautiful Islam is and
    I won’t give up till last in this beautiful way of life.

'I touched the quaran and it changed my whole life'.

Thank you my friend Ahmed Saail Ali for giving me information about Converting Process. Ramadan Mubarak 😊 I am Proud Muslim Women! 🧕🏻
    Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

MashaAllah 👍 always nice to hear such a news

Comment

Working...
    X