Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seekerof knowledge View Post
    Hello
    Now I am extremely confused that why does Islam have no serious kind of meditation that allows the people to go beyond the physical?
    We are told to go beyond the physical through Salah. Our divine connection with Allah.

These people just figured out that they is more to just simply being Human.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Final chance to post the evidence or I'll have no choice but to ban your account.
      I did not know u ban the accounts for asking and inquiring about religion when in confusion. Anyways here are two points that I have in mind.
      1. Hazrat Umar (R) was able to tell from which side the enemy army was going to attack while he was praying as its stated everywhere. He was able to see despite being far far away from the position of battle field.
      2. Secondly, there are a chain of Sufis that have been stated for such events. Proper evidence or book where its written is attainable with effort. Some examples include Khawaja Ghareeb Nawaaz and abdul qadir jilani, Ibn e Arabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Seekerof knowledge View Post

1. Hazrat Umar (R) was able to tell from which side the enemy army was going to attack while he was praying as its stated everywhere. He was able to see despite being far far away from the position of battle field...
        You have to post the evidence too. Then you have to explain how it links to whatever this third eye business is.

Comment

Working...
        X