X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The absurdity of Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLuEToQz2a4

Please watch, like, comment and share.

That second part just destroyed any authenticity of the New Testament. So all their transmissions are weak and or fabricated. I have a book called the Five Gospels that I purchased back in the 90's. These Bible scholars color coded all of Jesus's words in the New Testament according to their understanding of the authenticity. Black meant fabricated, blue was doubtful, pink maybe and red was authentic. Over 80% of Jesus words were black. Then blue and only a few sayings were even red. It also had commentary by the Bible Scholars as it went along to discuss why they color coded what they did. Here is some pics of it.
    Attached Files
    "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLuEToQz2a4

Please watch, like, comment and share.
      Now that is funny..

Comment

Originally posted by Pip1 View Post

Now that is funny..
        Not as funny as your "God" channels on sky,
        ​​​​​​
        Satanic antics of your fellow Christians preachers
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Not as funny as your "God" channels on sky,
          ​​​​​​
          Satanic antics of your fellow Christians preachers
          Oh never watched them so can’t comment. But I would probably agree they would be just as laughable. I mean Sky channels, come on seriously. Get a grip.

Comment

Oh never watched them so can’t comment. But I would probably agree they would be just as laughable. I mean Sky channels, come on seriously. Get a grip.
            Well they are your fellow Christian brethren and it seems they all have the Holy Ghost

Lol

Comment

The one thing I will always find absurd in Christianity is the fact that Christians believe that Allah, the All Mighty Creator, Ruler of Everything, cannot show us Mercy and forgive us our sins without a sacrifice. That the Creator will take the form of a human and die for His creation. نعوذ بالله من ذلك

Comment

Abisali - You shouldn’t put limits on the creator. Everything is possible with God.

Comment

Abisali - You shouldn’t put limits on the creator. Everything is possible with God.
                  I don't put limits on The Creator, your ilk does by following a false doctrine that teaches God cannot forgive without a sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                    The one thing I will always find absurd in Christianity is the fact that Christians believe that Allah, the All Mighty Creator, Ruler of Everything, cannot show us Mercy and forgive us our sins without a sacrifice. That the Creator will take the form of a human and die for His creation. نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                    He has to spill the blood of an innocent person to forgive us apparently, according to Christians

Peak of Absurdity, not to mention Injustice

نعوذ بالله من ذلك

Comment

According to your religion, God is limited.

God had to come down im the form of a man and get himself butchered on order to forgive.

Without it he couldn't just forgive the sins,

Otherwise your saying the Crucifixion was irrelevant and God can forgive without it, in which case your religion is redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

According to your religion, God is limited.

God had to come down im the form of a man and get himself butchered on order to forgive.

Without it he couldn't just forgive the sins,

Otherwise your saying the Crucifixion was irrelevant and God can forgive without it, in which case your religion is redundant.
                        Nothing of what you say here is true. But from experience I understand that knowing the truth of the matter is totally immaterial to you. You have your conjecture, supposition and pure fantasy. I’ll leave you to it.

God bless.

Comment

Nothing of what you say here is true. But from experience I understand that knowing the truth of the matter is totally immaterial to you. You have your conjecture, supposition and pure fantasy. I’ll leave you to it.

God bless.
                          And yet I link you a pdf for you to know the truth but that was "too long" and immaterial to you. You have your conjecture, supposition and pure fantasy. I leave you to it. (See how that works)

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post

And yet I link you a pdf for you to know the truth but that was "too long" and immaterial to you. You have your conjecture, supposition and pure fantasy. I leave you to it. (See how that works)
                            Touché I see what you did there.

in your opinion the linked PDF is the truth. Not quite the same as it being truth.

Comment

Touché I see what you did there.

in your opinion the linked PDF is the truth. Not quite the same as it being truth.
                              Now how could you even say that when you won't even bother to read it?

Comment

Working...
                              X