Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus was not a White man! & His name wasn't Jesus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus was not a White man! & His name wasn't Jesus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnxD...ature=youtu.be

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

And this is news ? I think the world and his wife already know this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip1 View Post

And this is news ? I think the world and his wife already know this fact.
      If its not news to you, then you should go explain to your fellow Christian brethren that they are on error and should not refer to him as Jesus, nor potray him as a white man,

I won't hold my breath though.

The J sickness is a difficult one to eliminate from Christians.

Comment

I don’t need to explain it, the majority know. I just amazed that you actually didn’t know the name Jesus is simply an English translation. But then what’s in a name?

Comment

I don’t need to explain it, the majority know. I just amazed that you actually didn’t know the name Jesus is simply an English translation. But then what’s in a name?
          Jesus isn't the translation of Esa or Esau,

You have a bad habit of lying like your fellow Christian brethren.

What the Christians did is latinise names by adding a J to the names of the Anbiya عليه السلام

This would be like me adding some random letter and giving you another name and then claiming I've translated your name.

Face-palm

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Jesus isn't the translation of Esa or Esau,

You have a bad habit of lying like your fellow Christian brethren.

What the Christians did is latinise names by adding a J to the names of the Anbiya عليه السلام

This would be like me adding some random letter and giving you another name and then claiming I've translated your name.

Face-palm
            lol... Jesus was a Jew. His Hebrew name was Yeshua or Yehoshua. the Koine Greek translation being - Iēsoûs. From which we have the English translation - Jesus.

As Jesus was a Jew he would never had had an Arabic name. Esa, Isa, is the simply the Arabic translation in the same way Jesus is the English translation. Weather or not Esa or Isa has any root in the true and original name Yeshua I’m not so sure, doubtful. Arabic Christians don’t use the name Esa.. they use Jasu.

I wouldn’t accuse you of ignorance or lying, I just think you’re mistaken on this. Maybe do a bit more research.

Comment

lol... Jesus was a Jew. His Hebrew name was Yeshua or Yehoshua. the Koine Greek translation being - Iēsoûs. From which we have the English translation - Jesus.

As Jesus was a Jew he would never had had an Arabic name. Esa, Isa, is the simply the Arabic translation in the same way Jesus is the English translation. Weather or not Esa or Isa has any root in the true and original name Yeshua I’m not so sure, doubtful. Arabic Christians don’t use the name Esa.. they use Jasu.

I wouldn’t accuse you of ignorance or lying, I just think you’re mistaken on this. Maybe do a bit more research.
              Correction. Jesus a.s. was an Israelite. The Jews are those who went astray. Secondly, he spoke Aramaic. Which is a language that hasn't survived.
              "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Yes I know what the Christians use,

Converting names is a typical J sickness amongst Christians, names are given to an individual, you don't get to convert somone else's name and call him by a new name.

Had the meaning of the name been translated and referred to him, that would have been different.

Like Muhammad = Praiseworthy or one who is praiseworthy (in English)

This is not what you did, instead your fellow Christians just added a letter and concocted an entirely new latinised name.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post

Correction. Jesus a.s. was an Israelite. The Jews are those who went astray. Secondly, he spoke Aramaic. Which is a language that hasn't survived.
                  I wish you guys would just read up a little.

In the Hebrew Bible the term Israelites is used interchangeably with the term Twelve tribes of Israel . Although related, the terms Hebrews, Israelites, and Jews are not interchangeable in all instances. "Israelites" (Yisraelim) refers specifically to the direct descendants of any of the sons of the patriarch Jacob (later called Israel), and his descendants as a people are also collectively called "Israel", including converts to their faith in worship of the god of Israel , Yahweh. "Hebrews" (ʿIvrim), on the contrary, is used to denote the Israelites' immediate forebears who dwelt in the land of Canaan, the Israelites themselves, and the Israelites' ancient and modern descendants (including Jews and Samaritans). "Jews" (Yehudim) is used to denote the descendants of the Israelites who coalesced when the Tribe of Judah absorbed the remnants of various other Israelite tribes. Thus, for instance, Abraham was a Hebrew but he was not technically an Israelite nor a Jew, Jacob was both a Hebrew and the first Israelite but not a Jew, while David (as a member of the Tribe of Judah) was all three, a Hebrew, an Israelite, and a Judahite (Yehudi, Jew). A Samaritan, on the contrary, while being both a Hebrew and an Israelite, is not a Jew.

During the period of the divided monarchy "Israelites" was only used to refer to the inhabitants of the nirthan Kingdom of Israel and it is only extended to cover the people of the southern Kingdom of Judah in post-exilic usage.

The Israelites are the ethnic stock from which modern Jews and Samaritans originally trace their ancestry. Modern Jews are named after and also descended from the southern Israelite Kingdom of Judah, particularly the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, Simeon and partially Levi. Many Israelites took refuge in the Kingdom of Judah following the collapse of the Kingdom of Israel.

Finally, in Judaism, the term "Israelite" is, broadly speaking, used to refer to a lay member of the Jewish ethnoreligious group, as opposed to the priestly orders of Kohanim and Levites. In texts of Jewish Law such as the Mishnah and Gemara , the term יהודי (Yehudi), meaning Jew, is rarely used, and instead the ethnonym ישראלי (Yisraeli), or Israelite, is widely used to refer to Jews. Samaritans commonly refer to themselves and to Jews collectively as Israelites, and they describe themselves as the Israelite Samaritans.

Jesus was descended from the tribe of Judah, so can lay claim to Hebrew, Israelite and Jewish linage.

I’m not sure I see the relevance of Jesus’ language being Aramaic or weather it’s widely spoken today or not. Language does after all evolve. Although Aramaic is not spoken outside of scholarly circles it has survived. You may even say that today’s Arabic could be derived from Aramaic. There are similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Yes I know what the Christians use,

Converting names is a typical J sickness amongst Christians, names are given to an individual, you don't get to convert somone else's name and call him by a new name.

Had the meaning of the name been translated and referred to him, that would have been different.

Like Muhammad = Praiseworthy or one who is praiseworthy (in English)

This is not what you did, instead your fellow Christians just added a letter and concocted an entirely new latinised name.
                    Converting names ???

Comment

Converting names ???
                      Yes. Saul is now Paul. You Christians Latinized names so they sound more European rather than Semitic.

Modern Jews are not Semitic and don't have the seed of Abraham flowing through their veins. They are descended from Khazaria in Southern Russia. They are converted Jews. There is a book written on them by one of their own. It is called The Thirteenth Tribe. Here it is in pdf:

http://www.fantompowa.info/13th%20Tribe.pdf

You Christians have been deceived in supporting the Zionist State because you think they are the Biblical Jews. Suckers....
                      Last edited by Musbah; 22-03-19, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Yes. Saul is now Paul. You Christians Latinized names so they sound more European rather than Semitic.

Modern Jews are not Semitic and don't have the seed of Abraham flowing through their veins. They are descended from Khazaria in Southern Russia. They are converted Jews. There is a book written on them by one of their own. It is called The Thirteenth Tribe. Here it is in pdf:

http://www.fantompowa.info/13th%20Tribe.pdf

You Christians have been deceived in supporting the Zionist State because you think they are the Biblical Jews. Suckers....
                        Saul’s name was also Paul. The custom of dual names was common in those days. Acts 13:9 describes the apostle as “Saul, who was also called Paul.” From that verse on, Saul is always referred to in Scripture as “Paul.”

Paul was a Jew, born in the Roman city of Tarsus. He was proud of his Jewish heritage, as he describes in Phillipians 3:5 “Circumcised on the eighth day, of the race of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrew parentage, in observance of the law a Pharisee.” So zealous and devout was he that persecuting Christians was the natural way for him to show his devotion. He chose to use his Hebrew name, Saul, until sometime after he began to believe in and preach Christ. After that time, as “the apostle to the Gentiles”, he used his Roman name, Paul. It would make sense for Paul to use his Roman name as he traveled farther and farther into the Gentile world.

As for your PDF.. bit long eh!

Comment

Saul’s name was also Paul. The custom of dual names was common in those days. Acts 13:9 describes the apostle as “Saul, who was also called Paul.” From that verse on, Saul is always referred to in Scripture as “Paul.”

Paul was a Jew, born in the Roman city of Tarsus. He was proud of his Jewish heritage, as he describes in Phillipians 3:5 “Circumcised on the eighth day, of the race of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrew parentage, in observance of the law a Pharisee.” So zealous and devout was he that persecuting Christians was the natural way for him to show his devotion. He chose to use his Hebrew name, Saul, until sometime after he began to believe in and preach Christ. After that time, as “the apostle to the Gentiles”, he used his Roman name, Paul. It would make sense for Paul to use his Roman name as he traveled farther and farther into the Gentile world.

As for your PDF.. bit long eh!
                          Also, Simon is now Peter.

Comment

Also, Simon is now Peter.
                            Jesus changed Simon’s name, meaning "God has heard," to “Peter,” meaning "rock" when He first called him as a disciple. It was Peter who declared that Jesus was "the Messiah, the Son of the living God". Jesus replied to him as "Simon son of Jonah," saying that he was blessed because God revealed Jesus' identity as Messiah to him. He then referred to him as "Peter" and said that Peter's declaration was the basis, or "rock," on which He would build His church. Peter is also often seen as the leader of the apostles.

God changed many names throughout the Bible.

Comment

Jesus changed Simon’s name, meaning "God has heard," to “Peter,” meaning "rock" when He first called him as a disciple. It was Peter who declared that Jesus was "the Messiah, the Son of the living God". Jesus replied to him as "Simon son of Jonah," saying that he was blessed because God revealed Jesus' identity as Messiah to him. He then referred to him as "Peter" and said that Peter's declaration was the basis, or "rock," on which He would build His church. Peter is also often seen as the leader of the apostles.

God changed many names throughout the Bible.
                              Wrong again. Jesus allegedly described Simon as being like a rock. The Latin New Testament writers decided to retain that description of Simon instead of using his Hebrew name. Rock in Greek is Petros from which you get the name Peter. So his name should of been retained and not switched for an adjective to describe him.

Comment

Working...
                              X