How does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it work?

I have discovered jelqing and I wanted to know more about how it is done/works. For education purposes. I am very interested in the biology behind it. So can anyone help a brother out?
    Last edited by Free-Palestine; 09-11-10, 02:43 AM.

Re: How does it work?

Since this is a touchy topic (literally!) then i'm moving it to the brothers anonymous section where we can approve replies before they are seen.

Thanks.
    "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

I would stay away from it. Ive heard it could have negative effects on the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Excuse_me View Post
        I would stay away from it. Ive heard it could have negative effects on the body.
        really, pls explain!
        From brother Pearl44uk.

Allah Hu Akbar

Comment

Originally posted by brotherpearl44uk View Post
          really, pls explain!
          well if u do it right u will not experience negative effects.remember safety is key and don't overdo it.Google and find out all u have to before starting.even if u don't have an increase in region u will experience better health and prolonged functionality in the area.lol

Comment

Originally posted by rashidd View Post
            since this is a touchy topic (literally!)
            lmaoooooooo!

Comment

Bismillah

I dont think it really does anything......apart from wasting time lol

The time you have to dedicate to such thing is immense and to be honest you cant be looked in side your toilet while everyone is knocking and doing it or when you haev to pray 5 times a day.

if your penis is above 4'' then you got nothing to worry about as in science it says womens personal bit below is about 4''. I think penis enlargment is just a fantasy made up for money sake. Even though jelqing is free it wont have much affect as your hands wont have enough power to stretch it! Being frank and honest.

Also I heard in jennah men will not have penis......sexual acts in jennah will of anotehr nature...........I cant bakc this up and in a way it make sense as the penis discharges najas and hence making the human body impure to pure. Jennah only has purity and hence to deduct this factor resolves that issue regardless before men moan and groan....I also heard in jennah the reltionship between partners is so intense un like the expereience in earth. If one were to feel the pleasure of jennah 9i.e. sexual) in the world the human will die as can not handle it lol.......

anyway enlargement of penis not important..........what is how loving you are to your wife....

My salaam

Comment

Sorry but can someone explain exactly what jelqing is as i am curious and i dont know what it is, yet dont wana type it in google and find haraam things. JzkAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Alovingheart121 View Post
                  Also I heard in jennah men will not have penis......sexual acts in jennah will of anotehr nature...........I cant bakc this up

....I also heard in jennah the reltionship between partners is so intense un like the expereience in earth. If one were to feel the pleasure of jennah 9i.e. sexual) in the world the human will die as can not handle it lol.......
                  where did you hear this from? surely who ever said this initially could back it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Excuse_me View Post
                    lies. when doe right it makes your peinis bigger, srtonger, and more receptive. you also gain more sontrol over your orgasims which leads to a happier woman.

when done right ofcourse.,

if you just go gung hoe on your mantool then its going to break.
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

also, jelqing came from arabia and co-incidently there is a hadieth of the prophet pbuh where a woman came to him seeking divorce from her husband because his member was too small, so the prophet pbuh advised him to fix his problem then remarry.

im not making fatawa, im just saying...

and it dose work. it just take time.
                      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

as for answering the question, jelqing is basicly using your hands to push blood up the inside of your penis when it is a semi erect state to expand the cells inside of the penis and stretch the ligaments gently and also the smooth muscle inside. biologicly speaking the concpet is simple: stretch any part of your body for a long enough time and it will enlarge itself.

the penis is basicly all flesh and is basicly a blood filled ballon with a valve to keep you erect. when you push the blood into you penis it will enlarge the glands that hold the blood in your penis. over time these glands expand to be able to acomadate more blood.

when some right, it will also increase circulation in your penis thereby giving you a healthier penis and also make it harder when erect.

kegals are usually a part of jelqing and those help you control your orgasim and also help you have bigger orgasims which will lead to enhanced pleasre for both you and your wife.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Working...
                        X