No Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Friends

Salaam so I was texting a sister for the past month. We had never met but she lived nearby. I had a crush on her even before I knew what she looked like and she was the only person who was my friend for years. Now she has stopped talking to me suddenly the past week and I realize that my Instagram dms are full of people who leave me on read or don't ever open my messages. The only person who responds is this catfish who is my only friend. Even the brothers don't talk to me beyond when I have a question about Islam but if I try to talk about anything else they ignore me. It is worse in real life. When I say salaam people get mad at me and even when I don't they remember the time I did and don't like me bc they think I'm racist probably. The other times I talk to people are to my Stepmom who sighs angrily when I say I love her and mostly only yells at me and my customers who just yell at me and ignore me. I'm supposed to be happy because I just completed high school this week but I just want to k i LL myself bc I have no worth. What do I do? Sometimes I even download apps with fake people to talk to

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    it not appropriat to chit chat with non mahram women if you like that sister then propose to her familly if you have a job and can pay the bills
    if you have any questions or misconceptions or just want to talk feel free to pm me
    if you fill your time with maintaining your daily prayers in the masjid doing voluntary worship like extra sunnah prayers or voluntary fasting like monday and thursday three white days of each lunar month or fasting of daoud or other activities like learning about islam you wont have time to talk to people
    having conversations with people is not something bad but it not mandatory either
    as for you wanting to kill yourself just because you dont find people to talk to is the most silliest thing i have heard in a while. instead of being thankful lto allah who blessed you with alot of things like health food house safety while alot of muslim around the world have none of that you are complaining about not finding people to talk to
    our brothers in palestine getting murdered shot at while praying their houses and land stolen missiles falling over their heads and with all of this they dont want to kill themselves people in yemen are starving from lack of food and strugling with devastating war they dont want to kill themselves and list go on and on you should have some shame muslim with way worse condition with you still going strong and thankful to allah yet you complain about silly things ignoring all the blessings allah gave you

Comment

Originally posted by dwd_021120 View Post
      What do I do? Sometimes I even download apps with fake people to talk to
      Well you're here. And I'm listening and happy to engage in actual not-fake conversation anytime. Please don't entertain the thoughts of suicide...especially over this. It is a BIG world and there are MANY people who will definitely befriend you. You have your whole life ahead of you...AND I believe both of our faiths would say that God values you whether anybody else does or not, yes?

But all that aside, hit me up in a PM anytime you need to chat, and I should be pretty regular about responding.

Blessings, brother.
      ---Committed to Loving All People of All Faiths---

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X