Needs enlightenment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs enlightenment

I am a 30 year old single Muslim man. I wouldn't say that I am pious but I do pray 5 times a day, I try anyway. But recently, i feel like I am doing my prayers for the sake of it, like I have been used to doing it that if I miss, I become agitated. I have been feeling this for quite sometime now, but its just gotten so bad recently that, coupled with grave sins that I have been committing for a long time, I feel I shouldn't carry on my prayers because I am very insincere with it.

I know how important the prayer is, but is it really worth doing it when your heart and mind is elsewhere.and wish you are doing something else?

I am really hoping to be enlightened. Thanks.

Yes this is shaytaan
    dont listen to the devil
    he wants to take u away from Allah
    he wants you to go hell

never stop praying never
    even if you couldnt walk or eat dont stop praying

You will gain sincerity in salah
    first make dua to Allah to give you sincerity
    then keep praying salah
    dont miss any salah
    do it at its appropriate time
    dont rush salah do it with love
    know that Allah is watching you pray your speaking to Allah

stop sinning and repent
    before you die and dont get a chance to repent
    the guilt from sins and the sins itself makes your sincerity less and makes you wanna stay away from salah

but dont think your salah wont be accepted or you wont be forgiven

Allah loves the repenting people
    so make taubah
    even if you keep.committing sins keep making taubah Allah will accept your taubah if you make dua sincerely and think Allah will accept it

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person repents, Allaah rejoices more than one of you who found his camel after he lost it in the desert.” (Agreed upon. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 6309)

“And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allaah’s forgiveness, he will find Allaah Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Nisaa’ 4:110]

Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”[al-Zumar 39:53]

“Truly, Allaah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves”[al-Baqarah 2:222]

“And He it is Who accepts repentance from His slaves, and forgives sins, and He knows what you do”[al-Shooraa 42:25]

Allaah spreads out His Hand at night to accept the repentance of those who did wrong during the day, and He spreads out His Hand during the day to accept the repentance of those who did wrong during the night. (This will continue) until the sun rises from the west.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 2759)

“O you who believe! Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will expiate from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise)” [al-Tahreem 66:8

so make taubah
    and keep praying salah
    For verily the ones that believe in Allah pray salah and establish salah
    will have jannah
    gardens with rivers flowing beneath them

Comment

Yes. It is worth it, brother.
      ​​​​It's the right of your Creator and Sustainer on you.
      Leaving it is an action of those who are in jahannam as I'm sure you know.

​​​​​Do as you can, try to make other changes, inshaaAllah to assist you in praying, learn the meanings of salah, leave any things which might be affecting your eemaan.

​​​​​​
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Working...
      X