X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: lingerie on wedding night

Originally posted by wonderingsis View Post
    My wedding day is coming up in 3 months inshallah and I'm nervous about being with my husband. I love him very much but I'm just nervous about things like if he'll notice imperfections like my tummy isn't nice and flat.I'm a good and healthy weight but i'm not absolutely fit and as attractive as I can possibly be in terms of physical fitness. Another problem is that I don't know if I should seem ready to consummate the marriage on the wedding night and wear lingerie in front of my husband.Will he think that i'm too daring and open and seem unshy and as a result will I become unattractive to him? I don't know how brothers think with regards to this. My husband knows that i tend to be shy and have never associated with men in any way that isn't an islamic manner 100% but if I wear lingerie will he think that I'm too forward and not shy on our wedding night? Should I just wear my regular PJ's and get into bed even though he might be looking forward to consummating the marriage? What if I wear the lingerie but he wants to give me space and not consummate the marriage, that would be embarrassing for me and I would feel that i've been to forward and that my husband has rejected me.All these thoughts are making me nervous.I don't know what to do.
    2nd post has good suggestion.

Just take it at your own pace. Talk, touch, light pecks and the rest is automatic.

Leave a comment:

• rackspace
    replied

Please, dont listen to this advice.

Men are simple and you should be straight forward to them.

Wear beautiful attractive dress. If you prefer lingerie then lingerie it is.

I personally hate mind games women like below poster play, and you should not do this to your husband.

Be forwarded and let the fun begin.

And second point, dont worry about imperfections. he will himself will not be perfect. Men generally don't worry about small stuff. Girl worry about it, they stand up in mirror and make it a mission to find how imperfect they are. Just be comfortable and enjoy yourself.

Originally posted by congrats View Post
    I would feel better replying to this properly if it was in women only section, non the less Il still answer.

Make an effort but keep it nice and sweet. Don't give away too much on the first night, there's plenty of time for that. Keep him wanting more. That way there will be nice surprises for him as you progress through your marriage. If you give away too much on the first night he may get bored of it later, keep him wanting more of you. Make sure you look nice and wear something nice and sexy under your wedding outfit but not too over the top. It's his first time with you so just being able to touch you would work lol. Instead of changing into night wear, may be you could allow him to undress you out of your wedding outfit revealing what lies beneath then take it from there.....lol

About imperfections, don't worry about it so much no ones perfect. Take care of things in your control like personal hygiene and grooming. Wear nice perfume and he'll be drooling over you in no time and wont even notice little details. And even if he does, I'm sure he's not perfect either. Be confident in yourself, don't point things out like unflat tummy as its probably just in your head so don't put it into his head too.

Congratulations. May Allah bless your union, ameen

Leave a comment:

• abubakarbristol
    replied

Originally posted by wonderingsis View Post
    My wedding day is coming up in 3 months inshallah and I'm nervous about being with my husband. I love him very much but I'm just nervous about things like if he'll notice imperfections like my tummy isn't nice and flat.I'm a good and healthy weight but i'm not absolutely fit and as attractive as I can possibly be in terms of physical fitness. Another problem is that I don't know if I should seem ready to consummate the marriage on the wedding night and wear lingerie in front of my husband.Will he think that i'm too daring and open and seem unshy and as a result will I become unattractive to him? I don't know how brothers think with regards to this. My husband knows that i tend to be shy and have never associated with men in any way that isn't an islamic manner 100% but if I wear lingerie will he think that I'm too forward and not shy on our wedding night? Should I just wear my regular PJ's and get into bed even though he might be looking forward to consummating the marriage? What if I wear the lingerie but he wants to give me space and not consummate the marriage, that would be embarrassing for me and I would feel that i've been to forward and that my husband has rejected me.All these thoughts are making me nervous.I don't know what to do.
    Sister
    I think you are worrying too much.

Leave the lingerie until later, if you are shy, you are shy, there is no fault in that.

Just take care of your personal hygiene and grooming, wear some new freshly laundered PJs and frankly go with the flow.

If you are both ready, thats fine but if either of you need a little more time then take that time, you have plenty of it.

And re-visit this thread in 4 or 5 months time and give yourself a wry smile.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:salams

Sister, just let your husband know or ask him whether he would want to consummate right away or would he rather wait until you both are more comfortable with each other. :insha: That way you won't have this fear of "unknown."

Make sure you ask this AFTER THE NIKAH.

Originally posted by congrats View Post
    Ameen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There is no islamic ruling to consumate the marriage on the wedding night! It's culturally made up!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I would feel better replying to this properly if it was in women only section, non the less Il still answer.

Make an effort but keep it nice and sweet. Don't give away too much on the first night, there's plenty of time for that. Keep him wanting more. That way there will be nice surprises for him as you progress through your marriage. If you give away too much on the first night he may get bored of it later, keep him wanting more of you. Make sure you look nice and wear something nice and sexy under your wedding outfit but not too over the top. It's his first time with you so just being able to touch you would work lol. Instead of changing into night wear, may be you could allow him to undress you out of your wedding outfit revealing what lies beneath then take it from there.....lol

About imperfections, don't worry about it so much no ones perfect. Take care of things in your control like personal hygiene and grooming. Wear nice perfume and he'll be drooling over you in no time and wont even notice little details. And even if he does, I'm sure he's not perfect either. Be confident in yourself, don't point things out like unflat tummy as its probably just in your head so don't put it into his head too.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic lingerie on wedding night

lingerie on wedding night

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X