Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaima
    replied
    Assalamo alaykum sisters, me too I've been suffering from severe anxiety and fear which had repercussions also on my phisical health, I can't sleep and eat. I'm struggling a lot. Please make dua for me as 40 duas from strangers is accepted. Thank you very much and may allah bless you all.

Leave a comment:

• Hamza1416
    replied
    salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    i advice you to try doing ruqya regularly on yourself assuming you maintain all your dailly fard prayers on time you should also try extra worship like sunnah prayers or voluntary fasting like each monday and thursday 3 white days of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud
    you can also watch this playlist about ruqya it will benefit you alot inshaeallah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I can relate. If I wasn’t forced to do things I would have stayed in that state forever.

Anxiety really sucks. Maybe this won’t work for everyone but you just have to push yourself to do things you don’t want to do. When I first started working it took maybe 6 months before I can go in there without feeling sick. It was hard but you have to endure the hard times to overcome them.

sometimes I get anxiety about ridiculous things like ordering food or going to an actual cashier instead of a self checkout. but I find that the best thing is to just push yourself to do things that scare you. After a while it won’t seem so scary any more. You will never be able to move on or grow if you let yourself be held back by these feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Pearlamber
    started a topic Anxiety

Anxiety

Salam,
    Im not sure where to start but I have really bad anxiety and it's getting worse each day. I feel like a failure . I have silly anxieties which I'm too embarrassed to talk about with family . I've tried to ignore it for a long time but I know I cant carry on like this . I get anxiety with day to day things . Simple things like driving , I'm terrified of driving far or on the motorway. I'm also scared of working and getting a job . Other people just make these things look easy yet for me it's so hard . I feel my kids miss out on things because of my anxieties . I get depressed because of this. I dont have much support from my husband or family members they just put me down . I really want to overcome this fear any advice would be appreciated
    thankyou

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X