Advice circle šŸ”µ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
    Lool she hanged up on me. I didn't even do anything. I just asked if she was taking care of herself. She is hellbent on exposing this girl to her family.... just to 'let them know'. I personally think it's for revenge, despite her saying its so her family can know what sort of person their daughter is involved with (I didn't mention this). She is hunting for information, telling everyone this business... it doesn't seem smart but I'm not very worldly so what do I know? The girl didn't know he was married and when she found out she called his wife and exposed him herself so this doesn't seem fair at all. He played her too. I didn't mention any of this, I promise. I just called to check on her. She is really on edge, I don't think she's ok.
    Sounds like she's very hurt, which is understandable. When you've been betrayed, you can turn crazy and you really feel like lashing out. You should tell her to calm down or something.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
      Sounds like she's very hurt, which is understandable. When you've been betrayed, you can turn crazy and you really feel like lashing out. You should tell her to calm down or something.
      Think I'm gonna leave her fam and closer friends to deal with it. Seems safer. I don't know how to tell her what she wants to hear plus I don't actually enjoy the drama

Comment

Next have some nice smelling candles. The dark orchid and patchouli smells gorgeous.

Comment

Leaving work and so sad. Feel like a jealous B tbh. My colleague is glowing, she's got a spring in her step. Talking to the boss about this new guy she is seeing...'if you could see his shoulders...THE MUSCLES', he's so tall, he's artistic ...blah blah. She and I are the same age. We have a rivalry going on after some argument ages ago...I left as soon as I could, it was so awkward, especially as everyone knows my situation...alone heading nowhere

Comment

So i watched the debate whether men should marry single mothers and divorced women and it was silly to even have that debate. Everyone is different with their own story. Painting them all with the same brush is unwise and unfair.

If the prophet married divorced women then end of topic. This outcasting single mothers and divorcees is pretty heretic and it is not from the deen it is from the red pill kaafir mindset. So be careful if you're following the kaafir red pill and not the sunnah and the Qur'an. Cant take you srs as a muslim man, otherwise.

Comment

Do women really need to talk to a lot of guys to find out what they really want in a partner? What if she already has a good gauge for what suits her? Can someone advise

Comment

Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                Leaving work and so sad. Feel like a jealous B tbh. My colleague is glowing, she's got a spring in her step. Talking to the boss about this new guy she is seeing...'if you could see his shoulders...THE MUSCLES', he's so tall, he's artistic ...blah blah. She and I are the same age. We have a rivalry going on after some argument ages ago...I left as soon as I could, it was so awkward, especially as everyone knows my situation...alone heading nowhere
                Time for you to find a new guy too! Lol

Comment

Do women really need to talk to a lot of guys to find out what they really want in a partner? What if she already has a good gauge for what suits her? Can someone advise
                  I wouldn't say you have to. Some people might really know what they want and won't have it any other way. Personally my opinions and wants have changed a bit after speaking to some people. When you never interact with guys, its kind of hard to even know what to look for and what options are out there. I don't think you need to speak to a lot of guys but I found that after I had a little bit more experience, my criteria changed drastically.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I wouldn't say you have to. Some people might really know what they want and won't have it any other way. Personally my opinions and wants have changed a bit after speaking to some people. When you never interact with guys, its kind of hard to even know what to look for and what options are out there. I don't think you need to speak to a lot of guys but I found that after I had a little bit more experience, my criteria changed drastically.
                    So what is your consensus? Talk to many to figure it out or have an idea in mind or figure out what you want first then sieve out the ones closest to your match

Comment

So what is your consensus? Talk to many to figure it out or have an idea in mind or figure out what you want first then sieve out the ones closest to your match
                      Its good to have an idea in mind as a stating point, if that is actually what you want and what is good for you then you probably won't have to talk to so many and you will find your one. But if you are talking to people based off of your criteria and you aren't getting anywhere with them then maybe you need to rethink it.

Everyone does go about it differently of course but from my experience, I had to rethink what I wanted in a spouse after talking to a few people. When I look back, I really had no clue. I feel much more certain about what i want now.

Comment

I think qadr is something we can't argue because only Allah swt knows best about this but I have developed certain ideals all sketched out in my mind before I even had any.

For example I think my potential spouse is possibly going to be of a different background than me ethnic wise, I just don't see myself with guys in my culture - it's been that way for me for some reason. English will be our first language spoken, and we may have to teach each other our languages. I see him as tall and features wise has similar shape as mine (eg oval -shaped face). At any point in time during meetings or chats, if my potential behaves in a way that is uncomfortable or boring, I take it as a sign I will have to let him go (no). On the other hand, throughout the meeting he has never put me in an uncomfortable position or never felt awkward, then he's someone I can consider.

I sense that I already know what he's expected to look like, so I'm not sure if this is even realistic.

These "ideals" have been in my mind for many years and I never voiced it to anyone yet. If I was asked what I'm looking for, I don't think it is a good idea to reveal these things either. Has anyone gone through this before?

Comment

Its good to have an idea in mind as a stating point, if that is actually what you want and what is good for you then you probably won't have to talk to so many and you will find your one. But if you are talking to people based off of your criteria and you aren't getting anywhere with them then maybe you need to rethink it.

Everyone does go about it differently of course but from my experience, I had to rethink what I wanted in a spouse after talking to a few people. When I look back, I really had no clue. I feel much more certain about what i want now.
                          I see. I guess it is different for every person.

I'm just curious to see if it is worth looking into something that's been there in my me fof some reason..'cuz it's almost non-negotiable, if you get what I mean

Comment

I see. I guess it is different for every person.

I'm just curious to see if it is worth looking into something that's been there in my me fof some reason..'cuz it's almost non-negotiable, if you get what I mean
                            I understand. If that is what you want then go for it. You will never know until you try and perhaps what you always wanted is in fact what is best for you. May Allah grant you a righteous spouse.

Comment

I understand. If that is what you want then go for it. You will never know until you try and perhaps what you always wanted is in fact what is best for you. May Allah grant you a righteous spouse.
                              Yeah thanks, and same for you too

Sorry if I sounded a bit pushy or something in my previous posts (if i did). It was on top of ny head...

Comment

Yeah thanks, and same for you too

Sorry if I sounded a bit pushy or something in my previous posts (if i did). It was on top of ny head...
                                Thank you :)

No of course not, its all good.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X