X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usernametaken
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I noticed I have a bit of stock (mostly skincare) so am going to avoid buying stuff
    I brought niacinamide ages ago but haven't even used it so took it out

I don't like complicated skin or health routines, can't even keep up with it lol

these kind of offers are good if the products are used regularly but I can be lazy with consistency
    ​​​​​​

True i have a bunch of products too
    i plan to use the olaplex so hopefully that was a worthwhile purchase if im going to be consistent with it

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
    I brought 3 on a 30% off sale
    I noticed I have a bit of stock (mostly skincare) so am going to avoid buying stuff
    I brought niacinamide ages ago but haven't even used it so took it out

I don't like complicated skin or health routines, can't even keep up with it lol

these kind of offers are good if the products are used regularly but I can be lazy with consistency
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Thats relatable, and now they want to charge for appointments at least make it £10, but they would probably increase that anyways
    inshaAllah you will get an appointment soon, they are annoying and so specific when its healthcare/working with people
    I haven't been keeping up with the news or anything so I really hope this doesn't come into effect

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    True you’re probably right. I would still want one for the experience and maybe i’ll end up putting a snack/drinks in their lol
    I would do the same and store 'goods' e.g my sweet treats hide it from the siblings with the actual fridge switched off

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

They look so funky and cool, like a toy

Personally I think it is another gimmick tbh
    As long as skincare is not kept in extreme conditions e.g a steamy bathroom that can break the molecules, it should be ok

So ideal place, cool and dark but not fridge

True you’re probably right. I would still want one for the experience and maybe i’ll end up putting a snack/drinks in their lol

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    I brought 3 on a 30% off sale

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

Yeh, I heard the same, the gummy bears are filled with sugar and don't or aren't really beneficial

I enjoy taking sweet like supplements, why are they tasty
    I've heard slot of good stuff about olaplex but I'm not going to go for that, well, not now anyway

I need to cut my hair, my sister kept saying I need to go and see a professional because I have split ends and my hair is crying for some help lol

Too attached to cut it but I need to in order to save it
    Olaplex is good sometimes it doesnt work so thats when i thought this product is a rip off but when it did work so really helped with the damage so i learnt to just appreciate the product and keep using it lol

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

I didn't go

I called and the receptionist was asking me what the problem is because I asked for a lady doctor and they didn't have a time suitable for me
    So the cycle continues

​​​​​​
    Thats relatable, and now they want to charge for appointments at least make it £10, but they would probably increase that anyways
    inshaAllah you will get an appointment soon, they are annoying and so specific when its healthcare/working with people

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I would love to get a skincare fridge
    it also preserves products but suncream gets destroyed if out in cold temperatures
    They look so funky and cool, like a toy

Personally I think it is another gimmick tbh
    As long as skincare is not kept in extreme conditions e.g a steamy bathroom that can break the molecules, it should be ok

So ideal place, cool and dark but not fridge

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    There are stick on nails and even temporary rings where you place them over your nails, apparently its good for Muslims girls due to praying lol
    I've seen those but never brought them, might try it at some point, maybe in the summer
    the last matte nail polish I worse was a green/spinach type of colour..I quite like it actually

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

I need to wash my hair today too
    sorry for my late reply
    i tried biotin supplements and they did help my hair grow longer
    i had cut my hair and it was too short so i needed that
    i am currently trying to use olaplex for my hair, so much hair fell out i will be trying supplements and sorting my diet out too, i cant eat as much when i feel like stressed but will try a disciplined diet again lol
    The ones i got were gummy sweets, i read later from a review there was a dangerous ingredient in it so thats why i didnt but it again apparently they have changes the formula..
    ive found the best supplement is iron but the blood tetss always say ok/borderline yet its helped me the most i just dont take it due to the side effects
    Yeh, I heard the same, the gummy bears are filled with sugar and don't or aren't really beneficial

I enjoy taking sweet like supplements, why are they tasty
    I've heard slot of good stuff about olaplex but I'm not going to go for that, well, not now anyway

I need to cut my hair, my sister kept saying I need to go and see a professional because I have split ends and my hair is crying for some help lol

Too attached to cut it but I need to in order to save it

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

InshaAllah it went/goes well sis
    I didn't go

I called and the receptionist was asking me what the problem is because I asked for a lady doctor and they didn't have a time suitable for me
    So the cycle continues

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    I would love to get a skincare fridge
    it also preserves products but suncream gets destroyed if out in cold temperatures

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    There are stick on nails and even temporary rings where you place them over your nails, apparently its good for Muslims girls due to praying lol

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

I'm supposed to wash my hair today which feels like the biggest chore, I feel sleepy, didn't sleep well so there's going to be more delays
    Did you say you have tried biotin supplements for hair? I've had the Holland and Barrets one but no difference and I know I have to focus on other things as there other issues. I would love to try the chewy sweet ones but they're more of a marketing gimmick.

Haven't done any household chores, behind on that but will have to give it a miss today, too late in the day to start
    I prefer the chewy easy to swallow supplements that doesn't always require you to have a meal to go along with it
    I need to wash my hair today too
    sorry for my late reply
    i tried biotin supplements and they did help my hair grow longer
    i had cut my hair and it was too short so i needed that
    i am currently trying to use olaplex for my hair, so much hair fell out i will be trying supplements and sorting my diet out too, i cant eat as much when i feel like stressed but will try a disciplined diet again lol
    The ones i got were gummy sweets, i read later from a review there was a dangerous ingredient in it so thats why i didnt but it again apparently they have changes the formula..
    ive found the best supplement is iron but the blood tetss always say ok/borderline yet its helped me the most i just dont take it due to the side effects

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X