X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post

:O You got married?? When did you get married?
    Hehe
    Tis a mystery

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Thanks.

Come on guys pls share your eid outeids doesnt matter how old it is 😋
    Mine is just a simple dress I got off ASOS, so nothing fancy to show off.

I don't wear asian clothes anymore, but once I did coz someone gifted me a dress.

Leave a comment:

• *Sweety*
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Same
    ​​​​​​I don't bother, did once after marriage because I had to but otherwise I don't

:O You got married?? When did you get married?

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied

Thanks.

I bought new clothes but nothing special. I'm just keeping them for eid to say I have "eid clothes" but I didn't go all out or anything. Just normal stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    If I had one I'd post it but I don't and I'm just wearing my normal home clothes

Tried the soap and glory lime scrub, I just love that juicy citrus smell Especially sweet lime

(Obviously, best to avoid perfumed/fragranced skin products)

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I actually really like that. Very stylish.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

That's really nice Ma Sha Allaah.

My MIL got my outfit and I was like "okay". Usually it's my Mum or my MIL who shop for me 😂 as I actually can't be bothered.
    Jzk.

Lol my mum buys me mine. I always act like I dont want a new suit and my mum ends up breaking me to a desi shop and buys me one hehe. Lucky us.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    My eid outfit looks similar to this sharara outfit. The embroidery is gold and the dupatta is less decorated and my sharara pants are embroidered though. But yeh im wearing that indoors with my hair done and makeup on lol!

Let me know what you guys think.
    That's really nice Ma Sha Allaah.

My MIL got my outfit and I was like "okay". Usually it's my Mum or my MIL who shop for me 😂 as I actually can't be bothered.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Loooool man i aint that short that i need the thick wedges loool.

But yes im replacing the heels with a fancy bag lol.

I recently had a hair cut so gonna just straighten it and gloss it. Simple and easy 😇😊
    Ooooh fancy
    Again I av not got a clue how women walk in heels

I have a pair of shoes (it's actually my sister's and she didn't want it anymore lmso) so I thought I'd use it but
    ​​​​I struggle walking in it

My haircut is over due

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    My eid outfit looks similar to this sharara outfit. The embroidery is gold and the dupatta is less decorated and my sharara pants are embroidered though. But yeh im wearing that indoors with my hair done and makeup on lol!

I actually really like that. Very stylish.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

Looks alright

You forgot to mention if you're wearing heals indoors

I have curly hair wand and haven't used it yet, I had the Lee stafford coocunut wand but I left it somewhere

Takes forever and I don't how women have the patience
    Loooool man i aint that short that i need the thick wedges loool.

But yes im replacing the heels with a fancy bag lol.

I recently had a hair cut so gonna just straighten it and gloss it. Simple and easy 😇😊

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Looks alright

You forgot to mention if you're wearing heals indoors

I have curly hair wand and haven't used it yet, I had the Lee stafford coocunut wand but I left it somewhere

Takes forever and I don't how women have the patience

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

I am extremely lazy when it comes to making an effort and just can't make the time but I do like an excuse to look a little pretty for a change

But buying asian outfits is a waste for me too ...don't have much cooking to do (4 member family lol) and we don't have guests over ...but I never ever wear them again.
    And you're right, the designs & trends these days are downright ugly and go out of fashion so quick so you can't even wear them a year later

Funny you mention that ...I plan to purchase a cake this time for Eid, loads of self-entrepreneurs selling desserts on Eid.

Meh forget the outfits, lets have some cake
    The cake is on ma mind
    I think the pastel trend is still going and those colours make me look like DADI GEE.
    also these dresses look terrible one size up, you have to wear it fit fat as they say for it too look decent

​​​​​​It's a waste of my money, time, effort and not to forget my self esteem, lmso
    Depressing to find something that actually looks good one me

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied

Same
    ​​​​​​I don't bother, did once after marriage because I had to but otherwise I don't

waste of money and desi clothes is extremely expensive, not to mention stupid with see through sleeves and above ankle man trousers

Besides us women are in the kitchen either cooking or being the kitchen porter (I will be the latter), who wants to ruin a dress only to end up smelling like an onion

By the time the food is served and everything, you just want to relax with a cuppa not bother with faffing around getting ready towards the end of the day for nothing

Getting a cake sounds better though

I am extremely lazy when it comes to making an effort and just can't make the time but I do like an excuse to look a little pretty for a change

But buying asian outfits is a waste for me too ...don't have much cooking to do (4 member family lol) and we don't have guests over ...but I never ever wear them again.
    And you're right, the designs & trends these days are downright ugly and go out of fashion so quick so you can't even wear them a year later

Funny you mention that ...I plan to purchase a cake this time for Eid, loads of self-entrepreneurs selling desserts on Eid.

Meh forget the outfits, lets have some cake

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X