Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    ^ I always saw that and usually fail ...buy more nonsense and throw it out after 6 months once its gone off unused.

I've done quite well for the past 6 months though and haven't bought anymore makeup ...lets see how well this goes ....
    well

I am going to buy JUST one more thing because it is usually out of stock and I have been waiting to buy it for years since I was a little girl

lmso
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
      That Charlotte tilbury mascara is a load of rubbish!!!! £22 down the drain. Hype over nothing
      That's annoying, thought most of their stuff is good

​​​​​​I want to try their pillow range, but not now as it would be a total waste of money for the price tag

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• My weakness is packaging
        I feel like a kid

Have you lot seen the video clip of that little baby who went to a toy shop for the first time

It is so hilarious 'ooooh' 'ohhh'

I have old make up that I have kept because it looks pretty. I don't use it.

I chucked away no7 make up, one of my first kit my sister gave me

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          That's annoying, thought most of their stuff is good

​​​​​​I want to try their pillow range, but not now as it would be a total waste of money for the price tag

I’ve got a lot of the pillow talk range. I brought a really nice set a lipstick one, it’s sooo pretty it’s her pillow talk range one and i love it
          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I’ve got a lot of the pillow talk range. I brought a really nice set a lipstick one, it’s sooo pretty it’s her pillow talk range one and i love it
            Charlotte Tilbury do nice makeup its a shame their mascara wasn't worth the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Charlotte Tilbury do nice makeup its a shame their mascara wasn't worth the hype.
              The mascara is just weird. Lol. But yes her makeup is generally really good. Her pillow talk lipgloss is to die for!!!!!

Comment

The colour range is impressive because it looks universal for all skin shades

Thought I'd make a recommendation for a blush because I won't be using it any longer due to it being out of date

It's very affordable, so anyone looking for something low priced, I'd highly recommend the boots natural collection blush in Melba or plum
                It's not as pigmented as others but I like the subtleness and it does the job, there's also little I the pan, so less to waste

I don't like a huge amount of product in make up items because once you open, the life span is short, there's no way it can all be finished

Comment

It's very affordable, so anyone looking for something low priced, I'd highly recommend the boots natural collection blush in Melba or plum
                  It's not as pigmented as others but I like the subtleness and it does the job, there's also little I the pan, so less to waste

I don't like a huge amount of product in make up items because once you open, the life span is short, there's no way it can all be finished
                  Is it matt?

Comment

• I'm looking for the best shade of pink. The one.

I can't even get samples!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

Is it matt?
                      Yeh, the one called sweet cheeks is my favourite
                      The Melba is quite light and would definitely be a good subtle blush for women with fair skin

there's no glitter or shimmer, just Matte powder

i don't know if they have they changed the formula though as I bought it a while back

Comment

I'm looking for the best shade of pink. The one.

I can't even get samples!!
                        Lip or blush?

Comment

• Has anyone tried primark individual lashes? They are like a £1 and soooo good. If you put them under your lash line it looks like lash extensions

Comment

Lip or blush?
                            Oh sorry. I forgot to mention lipstick. Lol.

pink lipsticks have so many shades so I'm on a mission to find the best shade for myself.

Comment

Oh sorry. I forgot to mention lipstick. Lol.

pink lipsticks have so many shades so I'm on a mission to find the best shade for myself.
                              I have pink nyx lipstick, can't remember the name, I'll have a look tomorrow in sha Allah and let you know, I think it's a good pink that is noticeable but also suitable for Asians
                              it isn't the Barbie pink lol (that's too bold for me these days) unless that's what you are looking for

Comment

Has anyone tried primark individual lashes? They are like a £1 and soooo good. If you put them under your lash line it looks like lash extensions
                                Nope
                                I brought their french manicure set to try out when I have the energy lol

​​​​​​

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X