• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    Did you request access to the sisters section
    I love weddings minus nosy aunties, would love to see your outfit
    I would have to buy a dress to go to a wedding, there doesn't seem to be man nice designs out there so I was thinking of buying those big flared trousers with heavy embroidery with the short top
    I won't be though as not going to any weddings
    didnt get time for the call. I think a white hijab will actually look better, I think your right. I like this look

https://www.temptalia.com/fenty-beau...es/?show_all=1

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Erm... grey suits me better.
    Did you request access to the sisters section

I love weddings minus nosy aunties, would love to see your outfit
    I would have to buy a dress to go to a wedding, there doesn't seem to be man nice designs out there so I was thinking of buying those big flared trousers with heavy embroidery with the short top

I won't be though as not going to any weddings

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

What about white
    Erm... grey suits me better.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

I dont have a black hijab they don't suit me, I have a light grey hijab so I'll wear that. My dress is plain and simple so want to go vibrant on my face lol. I have a wedding to attend this Friday. Cbb but oh well 🤷
    What about white

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

Hmm

Maybe black, light grey, something mellow and not to vibrant because purple itself is a splash of colour so everything should be easy on the eye
    I dont have a black hijab they don't suit me, I have a light grey hijab so I'll wear that. My dress is plain and simple so want to go vibrant on my face lol. I have a wedding to attend this Friday. Cbb but oh well 🤷

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Hmm I'm after a purple blush for my wedding day lol and a nice lipstick to go with it..

Kiddin about wedding lol. Also what hijab colour would look good with a purple blush and lipstick?
    Hmm

Maybe black, light grey, something mellow and not to vibrant because purple itself is a splash of colour so everything should be easy on the eye

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

I have purple lipstick and it is okayish, hardly wear it
    Hmm I'm after a purple blush for my wedding day lol and a nice lipstick to go with it..

Kiddin about wedding lol. Also what hijab colour would look good with a purple blush and lipstick?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    What you think of purple blushes and lipsticks?
    I have purple lipstick and it is okayish, hardly wear it

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    What you think of purple blushes and lipsticks?

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    nvm
    Last edited by Creamcake; 22-06-21, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I’ve heard that accutane shouldn’t be prescribed to people who have mental illnesses but my dermatologist says that she’s never heard of that before. Apparently you shouldn’t take it if you are trying to get pregnant which is a bit weird but they make you sign a waver if your going to. I wouldn’t recommend taking that one either.
    Yeah its a very strong medicine and should only be taken by people who need it.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    Originally posted by Purplehyacinth View Post

You might want to look into Indian Clay mask, I've heard reallly good things about it :)
    Thanks sis, I'll have a look :)

Leave a comment:

• Purplehyacinth
    replied
    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Thanks a lot. Differin sounds familiar think ive been prescribed that before. Alhamdulillaah. Thats a good idea cos you may not have known about the cholestorel otherwise. Ive heard of accutane(if its the one im thinking of)i think they only prescribe it here in very extreme/severe cases due some really strong side effects. I know in US derms work very differently and they prescribe things a lot easier than in the UK. I did see this female on youtube who had really bad scarring acne pigmentation etc a few years ago and then meds creams etc and its cleared up and the transformation was incredible, Alhamdulillaah. Alhamdulillaah mine isnt that extreme but do need to sort out scarring and pigmentation InshaaAllaah

i was gonna post a few more things on this thread but they're personal so will wait until access to sisters section InshaaAllaah.

JazaakAllaahu khairan for the info, I really appreciate it.
    You might want to look into Indian Clay mask, I've heard reallly good things about it :)

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Thanks a lot. Differin sounds familiar think ive been prescribed that before. Alhamdulillaah. Thats a good idea cos you may not have known about the cholestorel otherwise. Ive heard of accutane(if its the one im thinking of)i think they only prescribe it here in very extreme/severe cases due some really strong side effects. I know in US derms work very differently and they prescribe things a lot easier than in the UK. I did see this female on youtube who had really bad scarring acne pigmentation etc a few years ago and then meds creams etc and its cleared up and the transformation was incredible, Alhamdulillaah. Alhamdulillaah mine isnt that extreme but do need to sort out scarring and pigmentation InshaaAllaah
    i was gonna post a few more things on this thread but they're personal so will wait until access to sisters section InshaaAllaah.
    I’ve heard that accutane shouldn’t be prescribed to people who have mental illnesses but my dermatologist says that she’s never heard of that before. Apparently you shouldn’t take it if you are trying to get pregnant which is a bit weird but they make you sign a waver if your going to. I wouldn’t recommend taking that one either.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

It’s called tetralysal. The doctor also gave me a tonic thing and a gel. I think one of them was called differin. I guess it all contributed to fixing the problem but the medicine definitely helped with the acne and shrinking pores.

im not to sure about scaring and different skin tones but if your consistent with all the stuff then I think it should be fine.

also make sure your doctor does a blood test on you before hand so that you will know all your stats In case anything changes because of it.

trtralysal is the mild stuff that you should start with, they might want to put you on a medication called acutane but it’s a lot stronger and will really dry out your skin. If the first one doesn’t work then try acutane

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X