Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Ya'sin so I received the oil I wanted and I have tried it and it really does work. I can feel the oil absorbing deep in my tissues when I rub it on..it defo did ease my pain. I'm so glad I found an alternative pain relief to ibuprofen.

    Comment


    • #92
      I'm getting a hair cut so not sure how I want it to be done. U cut? Or full on layers from the top. Either way I'm defo getting a long fringe 😁

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Flawed View Post
        Ya'sin so I received the oil I wanted and I have tried it and it really does work. I can feel the oil absorbing deep in my tissues when I rub it on..it defo did ease my pain. I'm so glad I found an alternative pain relief to ibuprofen.
        Really

        Hook me up with the deets

        FYI I am not one of those people that read reviews and get swayed lol
        what about hair fall.out?

        This is a problem for me when I apply oil

        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Flawed View Post
          I'm getting a hair cut so not sure how I want it to be done. U cut? Or full on layers from the top. Either way I'm defo getting a long fringe 😁
          Nice
          I need a professional hair cut
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            Really https://www.ummah.com/forum/core/ima...EAAAICRAEAOw==
            Hook me up with the deets https://www.ummah.com/forum/core/ima...EAAAICRAEAOw==
            FYI I am not one of those people that read reviews and get swayed lol
            what about hair fall.out?
            This is a problem for me when I apply oil

            Lol its weleda arnica oil. And works well for nerve pain and muscle pains.

            For hair growth have you considered grow gorgeous hair serum? And Ayumi hair grow oil?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

              Thanks for the feedback, which one do you reckon might be worth it
              I'm thinking if I should get a wooden one

              My hair is so fragile, unbelievable (haven't got the hair supplements yet) I find so much hair on my cardigan and bed

              Disgusting! Lol

              I meant shower head massagers for shampooing lol. But i have a metal normal head massager. It was ok but one metal piece was bent/weak so I would get a stronger one, not a flimsy one.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                Yeh, I tend to stay away from stuff like that
                years ago I bought a spin brush and realised it is no good for our skin

                We have to be gentle with what we use on our face
                I think i've gotten nerve damage. It's not good. It's kind of crazy buying all of these products.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Flawed View Post


                  Lol its weleda arnica oil. And works well for nerve pain and muscle pains.

                  For hair growth have you considered grow gorgeous hair serum? And Ayumi hair grow oil?
                  Nope, haven't tried those because I know that it's an internal problem and even though I want some externally remedies I know it will take more to change the hair loss

                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                  So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

                    I think i've gotten nerve damage. It's not good. It's kind of crazy buying all of these products.
                    Hopefully it heals soon
                    ​avoid using hot water on your face for the time being (I'm sure you aren't anyway)
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

                      I meant shower head massagers for shampooing lol. But i have a metal normal head massager. It was ok but one metal piece was bent/weak so I would get a stronger one, not a flimsy one.
                      Oh lol
                      that would help me because I feel I don't massage shampoo in well with my boney hands lol
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                        Hopefully it heals soon
                        ​avoid using hot water on your face for the time being (I'm sure you aren't anyway)
                        Its actually my head that hurts. Hopefully it goes away. I asked this lady who is into natural healing and she said it is a good device so that gave me hope it would be good. I should have just not brought it tbh.
                        Last edited by usernametaken; 22-01-21, 10:27 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                          Oh lol
                          that would help me because I feel I don't massage shampoo in well with my boney hands lol
                          It's mainly for circulation/hair growth.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                            Nope, haven't tried those because I know that it's an internal problem and even though I want some externally remedies I know it will take more to change the hair loss
                            Hmm have you checked your thyroid levels?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

                              Hmm have you checked your thyroid levels?
                              Yep
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

                                Its actually my head that hurts. Hopefully it goes away. I asked this lady who is into natural healing and she said it is a good device so that gave me hope it would be good. I should have just not brought it tbh.
                                In sha Allah

                                If it doesn't go away make sure you call gp, also you should contact the seller/manufacturer

                                It doesn't sound right at all
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X