No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indefinable i had a look at alya products ngl they look tempting but there are similar oroductd to them that are a lot cheaper and are also effective. So i dont think id be buying alya stuff. Having said thay they do have bundle sets on sale so maybe you can try the whole set out and see if its great for you. I wish they had samples. How disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
      For layering its good to get some sleeves to slip on, different colours.
      I have those but don't like wearing them
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I know i look bad and have accepted it. Bad for self esteem ngl. Second opinions will be ignored if it goes against hijab as much as i want to listen.. its tough
        As in i have to ignore my mum even when she says what looks good or doesn't.
        I wouldn't ask my mum
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

So I just ordered a deep tissue massage oil i hope it works good enough. Fingers cross.

How do you all cope with injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
            So I just ordered a deep tissue massage oil i hope it works good enough. Fingers cross.

I could do with a nice shoulder and back massage
            I love massages, so relaxing

Let me know how it goes with the oil
            I don't cope with injuries

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I could do with a nice shoulder and back massage
              I love massages, so relaxing

Let me know how it goes with the oil
              I don't cope with injuries
              Ikr. Sometimes we just have to make use of our own hands. I'll let you know if it is good I'll post the link for it inshaAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Depends what kind of injuries. But usually I like epsom salt baths
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I have those but don't like wearing them
                  Same. I sometimes have to wear them to weddings.

Comment

I used the scalp massager. it was ok, i think its because i ordered a cheap one, feels more plastic than silicone. but for someone who is going to reduce oiling, it is good. i would buy a better quality one from amazon, not shein lol.

Comment

Indefinable SISTER! Why did you mention Alya products?! Something I didn’t know existed but I now feel the need to have lol. Haha. If I do try it, I’ll let you know. Needed a replacement for L’Oréal masks anyway.
                      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm tried

Comment

Ever since using the nuface device, ive had a constant 'headache'. Im worried its permenant. Dont buy these devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                            Indefinable SISTER! Why did you mention Alya products?! Something I didn’t know existed but I now feel the need to have lol. Haha. If I do try it, I’ll let you know. Needed a replacement for L’Oréal masks anyway.
                            Lol

Dont get it. I didn't. It might be a scam. It was on my fb.

Comment

I used the scalp massager. it was ok, i think its because i ordered a cheap one, feels more plastic than silicone. but for someone who is going to reduce oiling, it is good. i would buy a better quality one from amazon, not shein lol.
                              Thanks for the feedback, which one do you reckon might be worth it
                              I'm thinking if I should get a wooden one

My hair is so fragile, unbelievable (haven't got the hair supplements yet) I find so much hair on my cardigan and bed

Disgusting! Lol

Comment

Ever since using the nuface device, ive had a constant 'headache'. Im worried its permenant. Dont buy these devices.
                                Yeh, I tend to stay away from stuff like that
                                years ago I bought a spin brush and realised it is no good for our skin

We have to be gentle with what we use on our face

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X