X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    Light colored nail polish looks hideous on me too ...only dark plums & blood reds will do *drools*

Anyone tried the 'halal' nail polishes? Feel like trying them as I love polish but not sure how water permeable they are ....
    I don’t think they are very water permeable tbh. I can’t remember who but someone did a scientific experiment on them and it turned out they weren’t as water permeable as claimed. Btw Superdrug’s do ‘halal’ nail polish (it’s not described as halal but description indicates it’s water permeable) I do have halal nail varnish but I remove it to do wudhu

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I think I'm gonna try a halal nail polish and see how it goes lol.
    Update me on how it goes

Personally not too bothered about applying polish and even if I did try out the halal polish, I wouldn't rely on it, I'd have to take it off to pray
    it's not worth it

I applied lilac polish last night and to my surprise it actually looks nice (well in my eyes)

I was would never wear these types of colours but I suppose I like the look of them now

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    Light colored nail polish looks hideous on me too ...only dark plums & blood reds will do *drools*

Anyone tried the 'halal' nail polishes? Feel like trying them as I love polish but not sure how water permeable they are ....
    I think I'm gonna try a halal nail polish and see how it goes lol.

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I applied a white-sh coloured nail polish and it looks BAD
    need to practise with lighter colours

I think other colours you can get away with a little splodge but white stands out on me

My hands are extra tanned so there's that contrast lol

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

Hmm I'm after a purple blush for my wedding day lol and a nice lipstick to go with it..

Kiddin about wedding lol. Also what hijab colour would look good with a purple blush and lipstick?
    I never seen a purple blush colour, but i recon a dark purple hijab or lilac colour would match lovely

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    Did you request access to the sisters section
    I love weddings minus nosy aunties, would love to see your outfit
    I would have to buy a dress to go to a wedding, there doesn't seem to be man nice designs out there so I was thinking of buying those big flared trousers with heavy embroidery with the short top
    I won't be though as not going to any weddings
    didnt get time for the call. I think a white hijab will actually look better, I think your right. I like this look

https://www.temptalia.com/fenty-beau...es/?show_all=1

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Erm... grey suits me better.
    Did you request access to the sisters section

I love weddings minus nosy aunties, would love to see your outfit
    I would have to buy a dress to go to a wedding, there doesn't seem to be man nice designs out there so I was thinking of buying those big flared trousers with heavy embroidery with the short top

I won't be though as not going to any weddings

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

What about white
    Erm... grey suits me better.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

I dont have a black hijab they don't suit me, I have a light grey hijab so I'll wear that. My dress is plain and simple so want to go vibrant on my face lol. I have a wedding to attend this Friday. Cbb but oh well 🤷
    What about white

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

Hmm

Maybe black, light grey, something mellow and not to vibrant because purple itself is a splash of colour so everything should be easy on the eye
    I dont have a black hijab they don't suit me, I have a light grey hijab so I'll wear that. My dress is plain and simple so want to go vibrant on my face lol. I have a wedding to attend this Friday. Cbb but oh well 🤷

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Hmm I'm after a purple blush for my wedding day lol and a nice lipstick to go with it..

Kiddin about wedding lol. Also what hijab colour would look good with a purple blush and lipstick?
    Hmm

Maybe black, light grey, something mellow and not to vibrant because purple itself is a splash of colour so everything should be easy on the eye

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

I have purple lipstick and it is okayish, hardly wear it

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    What you think of purple blushes and lipsticks?
    I have purple lipstick and it is okayish, hardly wear it

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    What you think of purple blushes and lipsticks?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X