No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General question, does anyone shop at shein/romwe/zaful/ali express?

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
      Ooo shein is great. I do shop there but not regularly as it takes forever to ship and etc. But it always has fashionable, elegant items and they're so affordable. I love that they have bags, jewellery and stationery ad well as homeward items.

The best part is they have a modest section and abayas there as well. So its defo a winner 😃

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
        Ooo shein is great. I do shop there but not regularly as it takes forever to ship and etc. But it always has fashionable, elegant items and they're so affordable. I love that they have bags, jewellery and stationery ad well as homeward items.

The best part is they have a modest section and abayas there as well. So its defo a winner 😃
        Yh shipping makes you think twice, even though sometimes it arrives earlier. I like to check the reviews to make sure the quality is good. It's fun ordering from there lol. The discount codes are pretty good too.

Comment

I think we have the same basket for our makeup Ya'sin. I like it because its not too deep so i can easily see my make up.

My favourite makeup is undoubtedly mascara but yeah I cba with taking it off. The thought of it puts me off wearing it in the first place. Haven't worn mascara in months now though because I keep getting stye infections :/

For the past 2 years I have fallen IN LOVE with lipsticks. For some reason I just never ever wore lipstick my whole life. I would cake my face then just wear vaseline lol
          And now I'm like how have I been missing out on this my whole life??!!
          ​​

Comment

Good thread.

Has anyone tried the Alya Skincare range. Is it good or just over hyped???

Comment

I've kind of fallen out with makeup but only because I know what I like now and don't feel the need to explore anymore.

I recently got my second peach glow palette by too faced from Sephora. Yes I have gone through a whole other palette.

This will probably reveal what a ghost I am but every color in there seems to work perfectly for me. The bronzer is even a good contour shade for me

And it smells like peaches so yeah I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                Good thread.

I haven't tried it but I am a slave to the Ordinary.

But im not sure. I know they have a pink clay mask which is supposedly good but a lot of companies are doing that now. Sand and sky sells the exact same thing.

Comment

I ordered from stein recently. I don't usually but I noticed they seem to be stepping up bit. Their sizes used to be wayyy off but I noticed they have become more true to size.

My sister also got my cat a sweatshirt, bow ties, glasses and a party hat! He hates all of it but they have a good pet clothes range.

Comment

I like Shein. Their delivery has actually improved too. I got my daughters some silk pjs from there for £13 each which I found reaaalyyy good because in river island they were £25. I like Shein mainly for their pjs and loungewear.
                    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Nars blushes are nice especially dolce vita and the o.. x.

Comment

Good thread.

Never heard of it. Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                          I've kind of fallen out with makeup but only because I know what I like now and don't feel the need to explore anymore.

I recently got my second peach glow palette by too faced from Sephora. Yes I have gone through a whole other palette.

This will probably reveal what a ghost I am but every color in there seems to work perfectly for me. The bronzer is even a good contour shade for me

And it smells like peaches so yeah I love it.
                          Do you have a fave eyeshadow palette?

Comment

Never heard of it. Is it any good?
                            I don't know lol that's why I'm asking.
                            ​​​​​​
                            It's quite expensive

Comment

I don't know lol that's why I'm asking.
                              ​​​​​​
                              It's quite expensive
                              Ohh lol. Ill have a look at it inshaAllah. Do you use oils and serums?

Comment

Do you have a fave eyeshadow palette?
                                I do actually. There is this youtuber called Tati who made a palette and I swear throes shadows are absolutely amazing. I’ve never used eyeshadow that blended that well in my life. It’s such a random choice but it’s really good.

The colors are also paired in columns and each row has a different type of eye shadow so it just makes it easier to put looks together.

it’s an excellent pallet

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X