X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

yeah definitely i agree with all those traits and ayninas too, i'll add em all on my list. Where do these guys exist? Inshaa'Allaah on planet earth somewhere. lool i didnt make the connection between the thread title and list thats funny
    Haha. Well it is like shopping for us ladies but it is actually more of a chat on it.

Hmm the thing is men have both good and bad traits and we need to decide whether we can be ok with their "not so great traits" and if you can live with them.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Thats a good list.

For me its pretty much the same. Prays, good self conduct, mindful, engaging, intelligent, caring, can take the front seat, attentive, understanding and kind. Also someone who is understand self work and improvement.
    yeah definitely i agree with all those traits and ayninas too, i'll add em all on my list. Where do these guys exist? Inshaa'Allaah on planet earth somewhere. lool i didnt make the connection between the thread title and list thats funny

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by aynina View Post

Oh is this that type of shopping thread lol??

Protective, provider, supportive, in touch with his emotions, masculine, loving, caring, religious, respects and deserves respect, tries to keep the relationship alive, enjoys spending time together, enjoys treating his wife well...
    Lool thats a good one.

Thats a good list as well. Supportive is a good trait in a man to have. Defo will help a bit if the other half is supportive.
    Last edited by Flawed; 22-07-21, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Hey sorry my notifcs dissapear cos my account is a bit messed up, but if you are comfortable doing so, you can pm me about what you last quoted me about. Ofcourse no pressure.

For me 4 things matter - Religion first and foremost, this life is temporary. I want a man that will help me to get to paradise Inshaa'Allaah and whose eyes are on the hereafter, InshaAllaah. Someone that loves Allaah before anything in this world

Then good character(if he is religious he should have this anyway but someone kind/caring etc).

Also a personality where we can connect - someone i can trust with everything, talk to about anything, laugh with a lot, be my weird self around lol, someone that can open upto me aswell that is comfortable around me, and is serious when needed and jokey aswell. A good husband, friend and father. Active father, down to earth, romantic etc.

Mutual attraction too.

I have that list lol but I also hope oneday I am able to be a good wife and mother InshaaAllaah. I know marriage and being a parent is not easy. And I hope to be a much better Muslim and person before I marry inshaaAllaah.

What about you sis?
    Thats a good list.

For me its pretty much the same. Prays, good self conduct, mindful, engaging, intelligent, caring, can take the front seat, attentive, understanding and kind. Also someone who is understand self work and improvement.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    aynina Creamcake

What top qualities will go for in a man?

Oh is this that type of shopping thread lol??

Protective, provider, supportive, in touch with his emotions, masculine, loving, caring, religious, respects and deserves respect, tries to keep the relationship alive, enjoys spending time together, enjoys treating his wife well...

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    aynina Creamcake

Hey sorry my notifcs dissapear cos my account is a bit messed up, but if you are comfortable doing so, you can pm me about what you last quoted me about. Ofcourse no pressure.

For me 4 things matter - Religion first and foremost, this life is temporary. I want a man that will help me to get to paradise Inshaa'Allaah and whose eyes are on the hereafter, InshaAllaah. Someone that loves Allaah before anything in this world

Then good character(if he is religious he should have this anyway but someone kind/caring etc).

Also a personality where we can connect - someone i can trust with everything, talk to about anything, laugh with a lot, be my weird self around lol, someone that can open upto me aswell that is comfortable around me, and is serious when needed and jokey aswell. A good husband, friend and father. Active father, down to earth, romantic etc.

Mutual attraction too.

I have that list lol but I also hope oneday I am able to be a good wife and mother InshaaAllaah. I know marriage and being a parent is not easy. And I hope to be a much better Muslim and person before I marry inshaaAllaah.

What about you sis?

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    aynina Creamcake

Leave a comment:

• detached soul
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Hi detached soul, you probably haven't realised but this is the sisters only anon section 🙂

Thought I'd let you know
    Oh no! I didn't realise!

I'm out of here.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Ben and Jerry's ice-cream support Palestine yay.

BTW, farmfood sell them for 2 quid, whearas the popular supermarkets sell them for 4 quid.
    Last edited by Flawed; 22-07-21, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

It depends. I really like oils but I know some people don't. They take longer to dry and they are more opaque and you can add texture with them so that's why I like them.

Acrylics dry very fast so I don't really like them but other then that they are pretty easy to work with. They lack everything I like about oil paints.

I feel like you would like the look of watercolors but I don't really find them easy to use. Only because they are so transparent that if you make a mistake it will be difficult to cover up so you need to be certain of every stroke you make and its all best to start of very transparent and build up instead of having it very dark from the beginning.

Sketching is also good. I find it easy I guess but I don't do it very often.

You should get into it again! It's very therapeutic in a way.
    Just brought a sketching set. I'm going to get started on it now and if they come out right I'll show them.

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
    Saddens me a little cuz I go everywhere alone and dont let anyone know where I've gone so they can check I'm safe cuz there's no one to do that with
    Do you have sisters? Or your mother to accompany you?

Is Westfield some popular place in UK? If I were you, I would keep a distance and an eye out, there might be some creepos looking at you from afar

I don't have any sisters to chaperone me sometimes when I want to go outside - but if I do go to places like malls or neighbourhoods I don't know, I keep an eye out and make sure I walk to places knowing where to go, who to meet and what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Carry one of hhem personal alarms just in case
    Hi detached soul, you probably haven't realised but this is the sisters only anon section 🙂

Thought I'd let you know

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

I bought the Harry Potter colouring book today. I can colour for hours.
    It's nice and relaxing

Peaceful

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Proper hilarious mate
    Got one of those Random recommendations on yt
    It was a comedy sketch of an Asian dad looking for a pen -whilst on the phone and telling his son off even though the pen is right in front of him

It was just funny and sort of relatable

Leave a comment:

• detached soul
    replied

Alhamdulillah I got home without bumping into this creature again. Thanks for asking. When I told my mum she was more interested in his race than the fact that her daughter was potentially unsafe or that it was a horrid experience. No empathy.
    Carry one of hhem personal alarms just in case

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X