Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

Apple scents sound good. I think pear is also good but might be too sweet.
    sorry I don’t have a perfume collection. Can’t recommend much from here lol.
    I wish I had a signature scent. Maybe one day. I think most people bet on vanilla scents. Sorry if this is it helpful. Hopefully some other sisters can help out.
    thanks it's still helpful to read, I like pear scents and the oykos pear flavoured yogurt is my favourite they had it as summer edition but haven't seen it this year yet

I actually don't experiment with perfume so wanted to know from those that are more familiar with it
    It's not urgent or anything

There was a thread on here asking about a scent for women during the summer because of the OP sweating due to layers so someone did suggest a perfume which was very mild and acted more like a neutraliser or those odour refreshers like febreeze

​​​​​​Can't remember which one it was

​​​​​​
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Have any of you tried the Sally Hansen plant nail polish?

I've tried the opal I think it's called and think it will go well with any skin tone
      it didn't have this strong toxic smell the standard nail polish have which is unhealthy to inhale

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Have any of you tried the Sally Hansen plant nail polish?

I've tried the opal I think it's called and think it will go well with any skin tone
        it didn't have this strong toxic smell the standard nail polish have which is unhealthy to inhale
        It is a nice colour, has some shimmer that I am not find of

Comment

• If you are looking for a shiny top coat, then Sally Hansen strength one is good
          I haven't found their matte top coat yet but that's the one I'm planyin trying next

Also, WHERE is ever everyone

​​​​​​Is it just me or do I always end up with the same shade of lip colour that looks the same on my lips

​​​​​​

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X