Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creamcake
    replied
    i'm not into bath bombs although a lot of people love them, not sure if y'all have a shop called 'Lush' but bath bombs brings that to mind lol.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    I couldn't find a head massager

I'm on a budget btw
    I need a nice smelling head message oil and a nice messaging hand to go with it lol.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    I miss wearing makeup and this is reminding me of that. I'm not wearing it outside anymore and since i'm not married, no point wearing it at home. Although does anyone wear it at home, like just for themselves?I've probably forgotten how to wear it, been a while and even before it was on occasion outside and nothing too fancy. Honestly i watch these yt makeup vids at time and i do think.. i wish i could do that!It is actually a proper talent/skill. Ya'sin i remember ages ago you mentioned you have trained in makeup or as a makeup artist or something?(Hopefully i'm not imagining that as i am v forgetful at times)

What are y'alls fave pieces of makeup then?And what do you never wear?

I want to get into natural skincare Insha'Allaah as skin has broken out bad these past few months

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    I like getting a French manicure done on myself and I love adding glitter deco to my nails. So good.

Died my hair the other day asked the hair salon to do a hint of mahogany. Looks great but I'm bored of it already might get some purple streaks put in it. Idk we will see.

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Do you all like bath bombs? I’m not that bothered about them but my kids love them but I can never get it right in the bath lol what am I doing wrong? Are you meant to just throw it in the bath or what? When I see people on YouTube, theirs always looks so nice and swirly whilst mine is just a pool of coloured water :|

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    I want a nice natural pinky nude nail varnish, anyone have any recommendations

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

oooh let us know how you get on with the essence mascara

aww nice to know you managed to find a basket

I really really really need a dupe for my Chanel rose natural lipliner. It’s the only lipliner I wear but due to boycotting french, I’m trying not to buy it anymore. I’ve actually spent soo much money trying to find an alternative but I end up just giving them to my mum because i don’t like the colour or formula!!

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I couldn't find a head massager

I'm on a budget btw

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    started a topic Shopping

Shopping

Thought I'd create a thread about stuff

I didn't want to bombard aelmos thread with random topics.

Please bear in mind this is not a private thread but more of a shopping thread and female members who want to talk about nail polish remover etc.

Anyway, I got the essence mascara finally Alhamdulillah.

Also, Layla, Alhamdulillah I found a nice basket than the one you showed me, it's dark grey with straw design but plastic.

​​​​​
    Last edited by Ya'sin; 21-03-21, 02:37 PM.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X