Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawed
    replied
    Creamcake ny fav five are definitely shimmery eyeshadows, eyeliners, blush, lipsticks and lipgloss.

I do still wear makeup but I'm not extremely into it like I dont wear like so many layers of foundation then contour and highlight basically I dont wear it to change my features I wear it because its fun and girly and I like it.

I just dont how people have the energy to do makeup that changes their features.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
    Yeah my kids are naturally in love with makeup they are very very girly. But they know it’s a form of beautification and we are not allowed to wear it outside etc. My daughter actually told her grandmother off for wearing perfume outside saying ‘that’s not allowed’ looool
    Lmso

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Yeah my kids are naturally in love with makeup they are very very girly. But they know it’s a form of beautification and we are not allowed to wear it outside etc. My daughter actually told her grandmother off for wearing perfume outside saying ‘that’s not allowed’ looool

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Now my nieces like to see my make up collection lol
    i got told not to buy make up for them or show them any

One of my sister's is quite strict with her daughter so I avoid mentioning anything about make up

obviously I don't want them to be obsessed with it at a young age but some girls are naturally in love with it

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

My kids always rummage through my makeup. To be fair, I used to do that when I was young too
    Yep, I remember I used to sneak to my mum's room (when I was around 6-7) and take hair accessories- without telling her it was like finding treasure, looking through her bag and perfumes, took one of her expensive ones, LOL- the nerve ikr

i should say stole but at that at age even though I knew it wasn't right I thought I'll never get in trouble and I was spot on

My mum would just say, 'who has taken stuff out of my bag'

Ofcourse she knew I was up to no good

When I was younger, 4- five I always had lipstick on like a brat, my mum probably wanted to shut me up and so would apply it and then Id have this smudged lipstick on

Over the years I lost interest and then back in early twenties it started again

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Two of my nieces are the same
    No one even knows how the toddler has suddenly become a make up fan (obviously she hasn't had an actual manicure) and her mum rarely wears make up these days

My kids always rummage through my makeup. To be fair, I used to do that when I was young too

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

my girls are proper obsessed with having their nails done. I don’t know if that’s bad :|
    Two of my nieces are the same
    No one even knows how the toddler has suddenly become a make up fan (obviously she hasn't had an actual manicure) and her mum rarely wears make up these days

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied

It's not bad, I know it's sound so weird but I tend to have more baths in the winter
    lmso

I like the radox salts and someone gave me a hamper of lush bath fizzers and I gave it to my sisters because I was going through one of those phases where everything is given away

I think the water has to be quite hot so maybe that's why it's not fizzing up properly

Oh LOL

there I am throwing bath bombs in lukewarm water loooooooooool

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    So to answer creamcakes question, nail polish I don't wear
    In fact, I was never a make up wearer but more of a collector, and I preferred to put make up on others

I remember talking about this on older threads

Slowly I got into applying make up more on myself

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied

Nope sowi
    out of all make up items, wearing nail polish always the last thing because I always saw it as a huge chore and didn't understand the hop has about it

But, I love collecting, stupid I know, I don't have any at the moment (had to throw old ones out as they were separating) except for Barry m terracotta, haven't tried it yet but it was ordered online, and it looks like dusty pink

Before Iockdown I got french manicures set, the stick one
    my girls are proper obsessed with having their nails done. I don’t know if that’s bad :|

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I want a nice natural pinky nude nail varnish, anyone have any recommendations
    Nope sowi
    out of all make up items, wearing nail polish always the last thing because I always saw it as a huge chore and didn't understand the hop has about it

But, I love collecting, stupid I know, I don't have any at the moment (had to throw old ones out as they were separating) except for Barry m terracotta, haven't tried it yet but it was ordered online, and it looks like dusty pink

Before Iockdown I got french manicures set, the stick one

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Do you all like bath bombs? I’m not that bothered about them but my kids love them but I can never get it right in the bath lol what am I doing wrong? Are you meant to just throw it in the bath or what? When I see people on YouTube, theirs always looks so nice and swirly whilst mine is just a pool of coloured water :|
    It's not bad, I know it's sound so weird but I tend to have more baths in the winter
    lmso

I like the radox salts and someone gave me a hamper of lush bath fizzers and I gave it to my sisters because I was going through one of those phases where everything is given away

I think the water has to be quite hot so maybe that's why it's not fizzing up properly

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Do you mind saying the amount for the budget you had in mind(for a head massager).Because I can have a look online for you? Were you looking online or in person?
    Hmm
    have you ever tried it?

I'm still in a dilemma about the material, whether I should go for wood or plastic

I feel like I don't shampoo my hair properly these days and this could help, tbh I always heard about it but didn't take interest until glasses suggested it and thought why not just give it a try

Ideally, I'd want something under five quid

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Layla, I recommend Rimmel spice or eastend snob, very affordable and I personally think it will suit any skin tones. Let me know if you do try, I'd be interested in your thoughts. It looks natural.

I have never tried Chanel make up (now wish I did lol just to see how good they really are, mind you I'd only spend a little and I'm not a designer fan) so can't recommend what would be similar.

Flawed, years ago I wanted blue streaks or purple but it wouldn't look as good on me especially because of the state of my hair and you know when you see someone that looks good with a certain hair colour and you think oooh I want to try but really, just because it looks good on them, I learnt that it will look different on me. I know it's a simple thing but often I forget.

​​​​​​Creamcake, yeh, years ago I trained in make up but not Asian bridal make up (wish I did that instead, one module was a general bridal make up). I'm definitely out of touch with my skills though and need to brush up on them, no pun intended

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    I couldn't find a head massager

I'm on a budget btw
    Do you mind saying the amount for the budget you had in mind(for a head massager).Because I can have a look online for you? Were you looking online or in person?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X