Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ben and Jerry's ice-cream support Palestine yay.


    BTW, farmfood sell them for 2 quid, whearas the popular supermarkets sell them for 4 quid.
    Last edited by Flawed; 22-07-21, 01:00 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

      Hi detached soul, you probably haven't realised but this is the sisters only anon section 🙂

      Thought I'd let you know
      Oh no! I didn't realise!

      I'm out of here.
      'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

      Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

      Comment


      • aynina Creamcake

        What top qualities will go for in a man?


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Flawed View Post
          aynina Creamcake

          What top qualities will go for in a man?

          Hey sorry my notifcs dissapear cos my account is a bit messed up, but if you are comfortable doing so, you can pm me about what you last quoted me about. Ofcourse no pressure.

          For me 4 things matter - Religion first and foremost, this life is temporary. I want a man that will help me to get to paradise Inshaa'Allaah and whose eyes are on the hereafter, InshaAllaah. Someone that loves Allaah before anything in this world

          Then good character(if he is religious he should have this anyway but someone kind/caring etc).

          Also a personality where we can connect - someone i can trust with everything, talk to about anything, laugh with a lot, be my weird self around lol, someone that can open upto me aswell that is comfortable around me, and is serious when needed and jokey aswell. A good husband, friend and father. Active father, down to earth, romantic etc.

          Mutual attraction too.

          I have that list lol but I also hope oneday I am able to be a good wife and mother InshaaAllaah. I know marriage and being a parent is not easy. And I hope to be a much better Muslim and person before I marry inshaaAllaah.

          What about you sis?
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Flawed View Post
            aynina Creamcake

            What top qualities will go for in a man?

            Oh is this that type of shopping thread lol??

            Protective, provider, supportive, in touch with his emotions, masculine, loving, caring, religious, respects and deserves respect, tries to keep the relationship alive, enjoys spending time together, enjoys treating his wife well...
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

              Hey sorry my notifcs dissapear cos my account is a bit messed up, but if you are comfortable doing so, you can pm me about what you last quoted me about. Ofcourse no pressure.

              For me 4 things matter - Religion first and foremost, this life is temporary. I want a man that will help me to get to paradise Inshaa'Allaah and whose eyes are on the hereafter, InshaAllaah. Someone that loves Allaah before anything in this world

              Then good character(if he is religious he should have this anyway but someone kind/caring etc).

              Also a personality where we can connect - someone i can trust with everything, talk to about anything, laugh with a lot, be my weird self around lol, someone that can open upto me aswell that is comfortable around me, and is serious when needed and jokey aswell. A good husband, friend and father. Active father, down to earth, romantic etc.

              Mutual attraction too.

              I have that list lol but I also hope oneday I am able to be a good wife and mother InshaaAllaah. I know marriage and being a parent is not easy. And I hope to be a much better Muslim and person before I marry inshaaAllaah.

              What about you sis?
              Thats a good list.

              For me its pretty much the same. Prays, good self conduct, mindful, engaging, intelligent, caring, can take the front seat, attentive, understanding and kind. Also someone who is understand self work and improvement.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aynina View Post

                Oh is this that type of shopping thread lol??

                Protective, provider, supportive, in touch with his emotions, masculine, loving, caring, religious, respects and deserves respect, tries to keep the relationship alive, enjoys spending time together, enjoys treating his wife well...
                Lool thats a good one.

                Thats a good list as well. Supportive is a good trait in a man to have. Defo will help a bit if the other half is supportive.
                Last edited by Flawed; 22-07-21, 10:40 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

                  Thats a good list.

                  For me its pretty much the same. Prays, good self conduct, mindful, engaging, intelligent, caring, can take the front seat, attentive, understanding and kind. Also someone who is understand self work and improvement.
                  yeah definitely i agree with all those traits and ayninas too, i'll add em all on my list. Where do these guys exist? Inshaa'Allaah on planet earth somewhere. lool i didnt make the connection between the thread title and list thats funny
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                  [al-An�aam 6:59]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

                    yeah definitely i agree with all those traits and ayninas too, i'll add em all on my list. Where do these guys exist? Inshaa'Allaah on planet earth somewhere. lool i didnt make the connection between the thread title and list thats funny
                    Haha. Well it is like shopping for us ladies but it is actually more of a chat on it.

                    Hmm the thing is men have both good and bad traits and we need to decide whether we can be ok with their "not so great traits" and if you can live with them.

                    Comment


                    • Oh no marriage discussions on this lovely shopping thread

                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

                        Do you have sisters? Or your mother to accompany you?

                        Is Westfield some popular place in UK? If I were you, I would keep a distance and an eye out, there might be some creepos looking at you from afar

                        I don't have any sisters to chaperone me sometimes when I want to go outside - but if I do go to places like malls or neighbourhoods I don't know, I keep an eye out and make sure I walk to places knowing where to go, who to meet and what to expect.

                        Don't have anyone that would care. They'd all find it a burden if I bothered them and would be rude and mother didn't care. It's a shopping centre, really busy. Just have to do my duas and carry on

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

                          Don't have anyone that would care. They'd all find it a burden if I bothered them and would be rude and mother didn't care. It's a shopping centre, really busy. Just have to do my duas and carry on
                          Oh okay do you work? or are you in sch?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            Oh no marriage discussions on this lovely shopping thread
                            Sorry sis. Ill make a general chit chat thread for advice on this section.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              Oh no marriage discussions on this lovely shopping thread
                              they are window-shopping men, now in stores sold seperately

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

                                they are window-shopping men, now in stores sold seperately


                                I would not be surprised if this becomes a reality one day
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X