Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    I got my airwrap!!! My life has improved because of it.

    I normally don’t like to wash my hair everyday but it’s just so fun and easy to use that I have changed my whole hair washing regime just to use it.

    Today I also got some super cute bags. One of them looks like a lunch box. Lol.
    I've got cosmetic bags that look like lunch boxes
    I wish I had the organisation/space for an actual storage desk (whatever it's called)

    So I can organise my items, I've ended up gathering a few of these bags

    The airwrap looks good but not something I want, I air dry my hair unless it's getting late and I need it to dry quick
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

      I've got cosmetic bags that look like lunch boxes
      I wish I had the organisation/space for an actual storage desk (whatever it's called)

      So I can organise my items, I've ended up gathering a few of these bags

      The airwrap looks good but not something I want, I air dry my hair unless it's getting late and I need it to dry quick
      I love bags so much. I love the tiny kind that can basically only hold your phone and a little wallet. They are so impractical but they are just so cute.

      My hair needs to be blowdried. It looks terrible if I don't. I was going to just get the regular supersonic one but this one comes with so much more stuff and it regulates the temperature so your hair isn't exposed to extreme heat. I can also dry and curl all my hair in like 20 minutes. Its my new favorite thing

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aelmo View Post

        I love bags so much. I love the tiny kind that can basically only hold your phone and a little wallet. They are so impractical but they are just so cute.

        My hair needs to be blowdried. It looks terrible if I don't. I was going to just get the regular supersonic one but this one comes with so much more stuff and it regulates the temperature so your hair isn't exposed to extreme heat. I can also dry and curl all my hair in like 20 minutes. Its my new favorite thing
        It is nice and funky
        I just faff around with small bags so practically it's not helpful for me

        I'm a little unorganised so I'd need some space

        I saw a lipstick bag, tiny with a chain, useless but nice lol
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • I want to buy abayas made out of soft material..kinda like the khaleeji style ones..can't seem to find them online. They are either too fancy looking or too expensive..just want a plain simple one..
          It would be nice if they had them in different colors..

          Hmm

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            I want to buy abayas made out of soft material..kinda like the khaleeji style ones..can't seem to find them online. They are either too fancy looking or too expensive..just want a plain simple one..
            It would be nice if they had them in different colors..

            Hmm
            https://khaleej-boutique.com/en
            They have really nice ones but they're a bit pricey with shipping + customs costs

            I found something similar on AliExpress. I was skeptical at first about the material but I just got it and alhamdulillah I love it, it's super soft, loose and flowy (without the belt). And it's half the price of the khaleeji abayas.

            https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqJyJon
            Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

            https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by islamuslim View Post

              https://khaleej-boutique.com/en
              They have really nice ones but they're a bit pricey with shipping + customs costs

              I found something similar on AliExpress. I was skeptical at first about the material but I just got it and alhamdulillah I love it, it's super soft, loose and flowy (without the belt). And it's half the price of the khaleeji abayas.

              https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqJyJon
              Some of them are really beautiful and simple Allahumma baarik Is crépe a good fabric?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

                Some of them are really beautiful and simple Allahumma baarik Is crépe a good fabric?
                Hmm I'm not sure tbh but I read that it's soft, breathable and doesn't require ironing so that's good.
                Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

                https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by islamuslim View Post

                  Hmm I'm not sure tbh but I read that it's soft, breathable and doesn't require ironing so that's good.
                  It would be so much easier to go to a muslim country like turkey or dubai and shop, shop, shop..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

                    It would be so much easier to go to a muslim country like turkey or dubai and shop, shop, shop..
                    And a lot cheaper too!
                    Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

                    https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by islamuslim View Post

                      and a lot cheaper too!
                      yup!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                        I don't bother wearing a new dress :/

                        It's been like that for the majority of my life, I know it sounds awful but it's mainly the food prep and meal that makes the day Eid.

                        I'm not saying we need to go crazy and party out or anything like that but I just keep it simple although I'd encourage people to put their best clothes on
                        Being in the kitchen with a new dress doesn't appeal to me so I'd rather wear my normal clothes and do the chores

                        if it was upto me, it would be nice to go to a restaurant (a nice clean one, I really those ugly decor ones, makes me gag and I'm fussy with how my meal is prepared etc) so that would actually make me a bit more enthusiastic and give a reason to get dressed up

                        Dressing up requires effort me, when I dress up and it doesn't look good, that's my energy wasted


                        I’ve worn old clothes for eid and often do this at weddings mostly. It’s a really bad look to everyone else.

                        I actually think dressing up is fun, but there’s a lot of restrictions due to halal and haram

                        so you have to sacrifice

                        Comment


                        • I need to find a balance without haram

                          Comment


                          • Mentally it does affect me

                            Comment


                            • I went to buy some make up and tell me why I felt like a tranny forcing themselves to buy make up lol

                              let me explain

                              like I once saw a man looking at lashes and thought he’s weird because he was

                              and it’s like I related more to an imposter (not him obvs) than an average sister

                              this is what happens when you follow the rules and don’t buy make up because spending money makes no sense, you lose touch with your girly self. (Ok it’s not that serious)

                              but mentally this stuff really affects you

                              Comment


                              • I don’t know how other religious sisters find it but I’m sure not this bad lol

                                plenty have sisters only parties and so on
                                some just don’t get affected

                                but there’s some that do

                                I’m wanna be religious due to struggling with salary but I still try with make up

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X