Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So to answer creamcakes question, nail polish I don't wear
    In fact, I was never a make up wearer but more of a collector, and I preferred to put make up on others

I remember talking about this on older threads

Slowly I got into applying make up more on myself

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

It's not bad, I know it's sound so weird but I tend to have more baths in the winter
      lmso

I like the radox salts and someone gave me a hamper of lush bath fizzers and I gave it to my sisters because I was going through one of those phases where everything is given away

I think the water has to be quite hot so maybe that's why it's not fizzing up properly

Oh LOL

there I am throwing bath bombs in lukewarm water loooooooooool
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

my girls are proper obsessed with having their nails done. I don’t know if that’s bad :|
        Two of my nieces are the same
        No one even knows how the toddler has suddenly become a make up fan (obviously she hasn't had an actual manicure) and her mum rarely wears make up these days

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Two of my nieces are the same
          No one even knows how the toddler has suddenly become a make up fan (obviously she hasn't had an actual manicure) and her mum rarely wears make up these days

My kids always rummage through my makeup. To be fair, I used to do that when I was young too

Comment

My kids always rummage through my makeup. To be fair, I used to do that when I was young too
            Yep, I remember I used to sneak to my mum's room (when I was around 6-7) and take hair accessories- without telling her it was like finding treasure, looking through her bag and perfumes, took one of her expensive ones, LOL- the nerve ikr

i should say stole but at that at age even though I knew it wasn't right I thought I'll never get in trouble and I was spot on

My mum would just say, 'who has taken stuff out of my bag'

Ofcourse she knew I was up to no good

When I was younger, 4- five I always had lipstick on like a brat, my mum probably wanted to shut me up and so would apply it and then Id have this smudged lipstick on

Over the years I lost interest and then back in early twenties it started again

Comment

Now my nieces like to see my make up collection lol
              i got told not to buy make up for them or show them any

One of my sister's is quite strict with her daughter so I avoid mentioning anything about make up

obviously I don't want them to be obsessed with it at a young age but some girls are naturally in love with it

Comment

Yeah my kids are naturally in love with makeup they are very very girly. But they know it’s a form of beautification and we are not allowed to wear it outside etc. My daughter actually told her grandmother off for wearing perfume outside saying ‘that’s not allowed’ looool

Comment

Yeah my kids are naturally in love with makeup they are very very girly. But they know it’s a form of beautification and we are not allowed to wear it outside etc. My daughter actually told her grandmother off for wearing perfume outside saying ‘that’s not allowed’ looool
                  Lmso

Comment

Creamcake ny fav five are definitely shimmery eyeshadows, eyeliners, blush, lipsticks and lipgloss.

I do still wear makeup but I'm not extremely into it like I dont wear like so many layers of foundation then contour and highlight basically I dont wear it to change my features I wear it because its fun and girly and I like it.

I just dont how people have the energy to do makeup that changes their features.

Comment

I recently brought a cheap scalp massager.
                      I want to get loreal wonder water. Apparently it's 'good' for hair.

Comment

Creamcake My fav makeup items are highlighter/bronzer and mascara (I really love fluttery eyelashes, if lash extensions were allowed I’d have them in all the time lol) and then lipliner. I used to be into matte liquid lipsticks but I’m not anymore. I don’t wear much makeup even on occasions so I never do fancy eye makeup or anything and never wear eyeshadow. My go to makeup look is a glowy base, fluttery eyelashes, highlighted cheeks and then a neutral lip. (For occasions)

OMG!!! Has anyone tried magnetic eyelashes?! They are the (excuse my roadman language here) most SICKEST thing ever lol.

Comment

Sorry y'all im not the best at replying here sometimes, but Inshaa'Allaah i'll catch up and reply to everyones comments in the next few days. Work exhausts me, but trying to not let it, or atleast when work finishes..khalaas and not think about it until work the next day. For the sisters here that work, what roles do you work in? Do you enjoy working?

Anyway i went on a tangent..all this talk of makeup has made me want to see how y'all look. I think you guys above said(on another thread) you've seen how each other look. Does anyone wanna do a pic swap? lol
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

I think lip products are always my favourite. One of them being the loreal riche, it's a lovely natural colour that isn't dramatic but makes a difference, for all occasions.

Nali polish and mascara were actually my least favourite to put on.

The reason why I disliked putting mascara on is because it's always the hardest to take off.
                            I know we can slather oily balms and what not but I find it a mess and a chore.

​​​​​​Layla, I have not tried the magnetic lashes yet, I've seen them though

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
                              I recently brought a cheap scalp massager.
                              I want to get loreal wonder water. Apparently it's 'good' for hair.
                              Was it any good if you've tried it (the head massager)

Comment

Was it any good if you've tried it (the head massager)
                                I haven't used it yet. I'll let you know when i do. I think its a good alternative to oil massage for scalp/hair follicles.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X