• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    That's annoying, thought most of their stuff is good

​​​​​​I want to try their pillow range, but not now as it would be a total waste of money for the price tag

I’ve got a lot of the pillow talk range. I brought a really nice set a lipstick one, it’s sooo pretty it’s her pillow talk range one and i love it

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    My weakness is packaging
    I feel like a kid

Have you lot seen the video clip of that little baby who went to a toy shop for the first time

It is so hilarious 'ooooh' 'ohhh'

I have old make up that I have kept because it looks pretty. I don't use it.

I chucked away no7 make up, one of my first kit my sister gave me

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
    That Charlotte tilbury mascara is a load of rubbish!!!! £22 down the drain. Hype over nothing
    That's annoying, thought most of their stuff is good

​​​​​​I want to try their pillow range, but not now as it would be a total waste of money for the price tag

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    ^ I always saw that and usually fail ...buy more nonsense and throw it out after 6 months once its gone off unused.

I've done quite well for the past 6 months though and haven't bought anymore makeup ...lets see how well this goes ....
    well

I am going to buy JUST one more thing because it is usually out of stock and I have been waiting to buy it for years since I was a little girl

lmso

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    That Charlotte tilbury mascara is a load of rubbish!!!! £22 down the drain. Hype over nothing

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    ^ I always saw that and usually fail ...buy more nonsense and throw it out after 6 months once its gone off unused.

I've done quite well for the past 6 months though and haven't bought anymore makeup ...lets see how well this goes ....

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I will not be buying anymore make up for the time being

I've brought what I wanted

I'd love to get more though

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied

No :( we do have big department stores like selfridges and Harrods with really good makeup and skincare sections but nothing like a Sephora.
    I don’t really know those but as long as they have the same stuff.

the Sephora in Canada is awesome. I always order online here because if you go in store they have like 30 Lebanese woman who point out your insecurities and flaws to try to manipulate you into buying things. It’s quite awful.

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I can’t believe Sephora isn’t in the UK. Is there something like Sephora then?
    No :( we do have big department stores like selfridges and Harrods with really good makeup and skincare sections but nothing like a Sephora.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I miss Sephora soooooo bad! When I’m abroad that’s the first shop I run to and they were shipping to the U.K. for a while but they stopped (my wallet thanks this move!)

I love getting freebies from my online deliveries. Sometimes the freebies are actually more exciting than the thing I purchased
    I can’t believe Sephora isn’t in the UK. Is there something like Sephora then?

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I always check for written reviews or videos. And always Google for swatches to see if the colour is actually the colour it is showing as then.....last minute I change my mind and buy one that I didn't even research about. :/
    I always look up brown skinned girls on YouTube wearing the lipstick i am looking for ...only then once I'm satisfied I will buy it lol

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I always check for written reviews or videos. And always Google for swatches to see if the colour is actually the colour it is showing as then.....last minute I change my mind and buy one that I didn't even research about. :/
    For lipsticks I always check for swatches but sometimes when soemthing is so hyped up I just get it thinking I neeeeeeed this.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    I was so excited to try my Charlotte tilbury pillow talk push up mascara but I watched a review on it and it’s put me off :/

only I do dumb stuff like watch reviews after I have put here the thing lol

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    I was so excited to try my Charlotte tilbury pillow talk push up mascara but I watched a review on it and it’s put me off :/

only I do dumb stuff like watch reviews after I have put here the thing lol

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    Also I restocked on my shampoo and conditioner and Sephora sent me this HUGE box of travel sized things and samples. Like OMG I got so much free stuff.

There was this NARS travel sized lipstick and the Huda beauty lip balm gloss that are literally my favorite things now. Among a ton of other things.

I love it when Sephora decides to be generous.
    I miss Sephora soooooo bad! When I’m abroad that’s the first shop I run to and they were shipping to the U.K. for a while but they stopped (my wallet thanks this move!)

I love getting freebies from my online deliveries. Sometimes the freebies are actually more exciting than the thing I purchased

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X