X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
    I miss Sephora soooooo bad! When I’m abroad that’s the first shop I run to and they were shipping to the U.K. for a while but they stopped (my wallet thanks this move!)

I love getting freebies from my online deliveries. Sometimes the freebies are actually more exciting than the thing I purchased
    I can’t believe Sephora isn’t in the UK. Is there something like Sephora then?

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I always check for written reviews or videos. And always Google for swatches to see if the colour is actually the colour it is showing as then.....last minute I change my mind and buy one that I didn't even research about. :/
    I always look up brown skinned girls on YouTube wearing the lipstick i am looking for ...only then once I'm satisfied I will buy it lol

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied

I always check for written reviews or videos. And always Google for swatches to see if the colour is actually the colour it is showing as then.....last minute I change my mind and buy one that I didn't even research about. :/
    For lipsticks I always check for swatches but sometimes when soemthing is so hyped up I just get it thinking I neeeeeeed this.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
    I was so excited to try my Charlotte tilbury pillow talk push up mascara but I watched a review on it and it’s put me off :/

only I do dumb stuff like watch reviews after I have put here the thing lol

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    I was so excited to try my Charlotte tilbury pillow talk push up mascara but I watched a review on it and it’s put me off :/

only I do dumb stuff like watch reviews after I have put here the thing lol

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    Also I restocked on my shampoo and conditioner and Sephora sent me this HUGE box of travel sized things and samples. Like OMG I got so much free stuff.

There was this NARS travel sized lipstick and the Huda beauty lip balm gloss that are literally my favorite things now. Among a ton of other things.

I love it when Sephora decides to be generous.
    I miss Sephora soooooo bad! When I’m abroad that’s the first shop I run to and they were shipping to the U.K. for a while but they stopped (my wallet thanks this move!)

I love getting freebies from my online deliveries. Sometimes the freebies are actually more exciting than the thing I purchased

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Also I restocked on my shampoo and conditioner and Sephora sent me this HUGE box of travel sized things and samples. Like OMG I got so much free stuff.

There was this NARS travel sized lipstick and the Huda beauty lip balm gloss that are literally my favorite things now. Among a ton of other things.

I love it when Sephora decides to be generous.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I kept getting these ads on instagram for these nonslip yoga socks that looked so cute but I didn't want to bother paying for the shipping and their other stuff seemed to expensive to take a risk on. But then I saw they has this flash sale where some of their tights were $9 so I decided to get some and the socks. But now I'm worried. I don't like to buy things unnecessarily and I fear that they aren't going to fit.

I know my measurements and I checked the size guide and got what matched it but I started looking at the reviews and they all seemed weirdly overwhelmingly positive, which doesn't sound like a big issue but hear me out. I looked for company reviews online and I couldn't find anything! Its like it doesn't even exist. And then I looked on their Facebook page and it has like 40000+ likes but their actual posts only have like 10 likes max and barely any comments.

That just makes me think that they probably bought followers and reviews for their website. I can tell which reviews are real and which are fake honestly. and the real ones where still positive but now I'm worried that their stuff might not be true to size and I would have spent money on something that docent fit

Only time will tell

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Oh no :(

I hope it gets better in sha Allah

I'm the same with lip colour

I once had a girl ask me if it's my natural lip colour, I was like, dude now, I have elf lip balm on LOL it doesn't look like I have lipstick on but it really gives it that complete look
    The elf one is in a shiny silver metal case

I have the bourjois in other colours but those are the colours that I always wanted but they were ALWAYS out of stock

Eventually every shop discontinued selling them

My sister managed to get those colours and it suits her well
    I think those colours will suit every tone (we both have different tones)

I have a few brown lipstick, but I only got them thinking I could mix it and thought I could create a more orangey, terracotta colour, but still to dark

Dark lips age me so much

I don't mind berry/plum shades though
    I find dark plum & brown coloured lipsticks so gorgeous but they don't suit me either at all.

The most adventurous I have been is my nude brown lipstick which I can only pull off depending what clothes and eye makeup I am wearing.

Otherwise I play it safe with the nude pinks and lip balms too lol

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

In sha Allah

If it doesn't go away make sure you call gp, also you should contact the seller/manufacturer

It doesn't sound right at all
    Insha Allah. It's not unheard of for that brand to have side effects i found, but i will also call them.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

Its actually my head that hurts. Hopefully it goes away. I asked this lady who is into natural healing and she said it is a good device so that gave me hope it would be good. I should have just not brought it tbh.
    In sha Allah

If it doesn't go away make sure you call gp, also you should contact the seller/manufacturer

It doesn't sound right at all

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Hmm have you checked your thyroid levels?
    Yep

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

Nope, haven't tried those because I know that it's an internal problem and even though I want some externally remedies I know it will take more to change the hair loss
    Hmm have you checked your thyroid levels?

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

Oh lol
    that would help me because I feel I don't massage shampoo in well with my boney hands lol
    It's mainly for circulation/hair growth.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

Hopefully it heals soon
    ​avoid using hot water on your face for the time being (I'm sure you aren't anyway)
    Its actually my head that hurts. Hopefully it goes away. I asked this lady who is into natural healing and she said it is a good device so that gave me hope it would be good. I should have just not brought it tbh.
    Last edited by usernametaken; 22-01-21, 10:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X