• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

Is it matt?
    Yeh, the one called sweet cheeks is my favourite
    The Melba is quite light and would definitely be a good subtle blush for women with fair skin

there's no glitter or shimmer, just Matte powder

i don't know if they have they changed the formula though as I bought it a while back

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    I'm looking for the best shade of pink. The one.

I can't even get samples!!

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

It's very affordable, so anyone looking for something low priced, I'd highly recommend the boots natural collection blush in Melba or plum
    It's not as pigmented as others but I like the subtleness and it does the job, there's also little I the pan, so less to waste

I don't like a huge amount of product in make up items because once you open, the life span is short, there's no way it can all be finished
    Is it matt?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

I’ve got a lot of the pillow talk range. I brought a really nice set a lipstick one, it’s sooo pretty it’s her pillow talk range one and i love it
    The colour range is impressive because it looks universal for all skin shades

Thought I'd make a recommendation for a blush because I won't be using it any longer due to it being out of date

It's very affordable, so anyone looking for something low priced, I'd highly recommend the boots natural collection blush in Melba or plum
    It's not as pigmented as others but I like the subtleness and it does the job, there's also little I the pan, so less to waste

I don't like a huge amount of product in make up items because once you open, the life span is short, there's no way it can all be finished

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Charlotte Tilbury do nice makeup its a shame their mascara wasn't worth the hype.
    The mascara is just weird. Lol. But yes her makeup is generally really good. Her pillow talk lipgloss is to die for!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

I’ve got a lot of the pillow talk range. I brought a really nice set a lipstick one, it’s sooo pretty it’s her pillow talk range one and i love it
    Charlotte Tilbury do nice makeup its a shame their mascara wasn't worth the hype.

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    That's annoying, thought most of their stuff is good

​​​​​​I want to try their pillow range, but not now as it would be a total waste of money for the price tag

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    My weakness is packaging
    I feel like a kid

Have you lot seen the video clip of that little baby who went to a toy shop for the first time

It is so hilarious 'ooooh' 'ohhh'

I have old make up that I have kept because it looks pretty. I don't use it.

I chucked away no7 make up, one of my first kit my sister gave me

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    That Charlotte tilbury mascara is a load of rubbish!!!! £22 down the drain. Hype over nothing
    That's annoying, thought most of their stuff is good

​​​​​​I want to try their pillow range, but not now as it would be a total waste of money for the price tag

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    ^ I always saw that and usually fail ...buy more nonsense and throw it out after 6 months once its gone off unused.

I've done quite well for the past 6 months though and haven't bought anymore makeup ...lets see how well this goes ....
    well

I am going to buy JUST one more thing because it is usually out of stock and I have been waiting to buy it for years since I was a little girl

lmso

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    That Charlotte tilbury mascara is a load of rubbish!!!! £22 down the drain. Hype over nothing

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    ^ I always saw that and usually fail ...buy more nonsense and throw it out after 6 months once its gone off unused.

I've done quite well for the past 6 months though and haven't bought anymore makeup ...lets see how well this goes ....

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I will not be buying anymore make up for the time being

I've brought what I wanted

I'd love to get more though

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied

No :( we do have big department stores like selfridges and Harrods with really good makeup and skincare sections but nothing like a Sephora.
    I don’t really know those but as long as they have the same stuff.

the Sephora in Canada is awesome. I always order online here because if you go in store they have like 30 Lebanese woman who point out your insecurities and flaws to try to manipulate you into buying things. It’s quite awful.

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I can’t believe Sephora isn’t in the UK. Is there something like Sephora then?
    No :( we do have big department stores like selfridges and Harrods with really good makeup and skincare sections but nothing like a Sephora.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X