X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
    I've done quite well for the past 6 months though and haven't bought anymore makeup ...lets see how well this goes ....
    ...so I broke my no make-up buying streak after yesterday's buy one get one free on make on the Boots site.
    I went there initially to look up the nyx lipstick Ya'sin posted in this thread ....and then got carried away...

So urmmm ...Ya'sin I blame you

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I've seen a few of these in the past but I can't remember which one Eleanor is, I don't pay enough attention.

There was one channel purely about female murderers in the USA and I'd get random recommendations from that channel lol

Lol. Idk they talk about true crimes that had happened in the past and its chilling.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post
    Do any of you watch crime cases like Eleanor neale or buzzfeed unsolved network?
    I've seen a few of these in the past but I can't remember which one Eleanor is, I don't pay enough attention.

There was one channel purely about female murderers in the USA and I'd get random recommendations from that channel lol

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Do any of you watch crime cases like Eleanor neale or buzzfeed unsolved network?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I have combination skin on my face and the rest of my skin is dry.

I bought imperial leather shower gel, the tropical one with papaya last year when shops were low on disinfectants and bath products.

I like to avoid using perfumed or fragranced products when washing, but this one smells so nice.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
    I bought chocolate from Fortnum and Mason. Its bloomin expensive. £16 for a tiny box. Let me save everyone the trouble, these chocolates are such a let down. The actual chocolate lacks any flavour except sugar. A £1 bar of galaxy is more creamy and flavoursome. The fillings were pretty awful - violet, rose, coconut. Not one thing stood out in that entire selection. I also bought a block, lavender chocolate. I enjoyed it for the novelty of the slight floral hint but still, no creaminess at all and a very simple flavour of general sweetness. I was expecting much more from a place of such reputation. Makes you realise what BS it all is.
    I haven't come across these chocolates

Btw we have a thread especially made for chocolate

Leave a comment:

• ten_toes
    replied
    I bought chocolate from Fortnum and Mason. Its bloomin expensive. £16 for a tiny box. Let me save everyone the trouble, these chocolates are such a let down. The actual chocolate lacks any flavour except sugar. A £1 bar of galaxy is more creamy and flavoursome. The fillings were pretty awful - violet, rose, coconut. Not one thing stood out in that entire selection. I also bought a block, lavender chocolate. I enjoyed it for the novelty of the slight floral hint but still, no creaminess at all and a very simple flavour of general sweetness. I was expecting much more from a place of such reputation. Makes you realise what BS it all is.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I'll try to take a picture of my mini eyeshadow palette

It is beautiful, I only brought it because of the design while it was on offer (lol)

Nail polish and eyeshadows are the main two I hardly wear but just like having around

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Omg. You guys are tempting me to buy more lipsticks lool

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    8DE400F5-9412-485F-9C27-32B97833196F.jpeg

Talking about pretty makeup packaging, how cute is this Charlotte tilbury pillow talk lip cheat set?! The little lipgloss is sooo pretty in real life with its glittery lid.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Btw flawed or anyone who is interested, I have a lip liner which is pink-magenta
    it is soft and can easily be used as a lipstick, you can add clear gloss on top of you want

I brought it a while back and it is low price by 'collections'

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

I like matt blushes but can never find one that suits my skin ...my skin is dryyyyy.
    I will look for this one and may look for a cheap satin lipstick to use as a blush too in their range
    Glossier cloud paint looks good if you want to spend a bit more
    ​​​​​​that blush should do the job if they still the same formula

I have combination skin and my cheeks are drier than the rest of my face
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Yeh, the one called sweet cheeks is my favourite
    The Melba is quite light and would definitely be a good subtle blush for women with fair skin

there's no glitter or shimmer, just Matte powder

i don't know if they have they changed the formula though as I bought it a while back
    I like matt blushes but can never find one that suits my skin ...my skin is dryyyyy.
    I will look for this one and may look for a cheap satin lipstick to use as a blush too in their range

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

BOURJOIS VELVET LIPSTICK IN NUDIST

Agree this one is a STUNNER but not quite in the pink category
    more of a la naturale

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post
    Yes please so I can have a look.
    foundation match is annoying when you cant get samples lol.
    It's this one in 'cannes'
    looks nudish but on my lips it turns a shade of pink, hard to describe but like I said, it's a nice colour

I know this is the most ugliest swatch but to give you an idea
    quite hard to tell online

​​​​​​​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X