No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that it is sunny. Im going to buy retro bright items of clothing. I need to brighten up my life. Lol subtly ofc

Comment

• I applied Vaseline around my nails before applying base coat and nail polish but it has turned the skin around the nails black
      The cuticle area
      This has freaked me out and my nails look like they need help
      How and why that happened, I have no idea

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
        Assalaamu alaykum sisters

Does anyone know any online stores that sell quality desi clothing? Not too expensive and dont take too long to ship cus I'm very short on time.
        In case anyone else was looking for the same

ramsha.pk has so many nice designs and international shipping only takes two weeks!
        Last edited by islamuslim; 09-06-21, 12:24 AM.
        Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          I applied Vaseline around my nails before applying base coat and nail polish but it has turned the skin around the nails black
          The cuticle area
          This has freaked me out and my nails look like they need help
          How and why that happened, I have no idea

Omg no idea what you have done there sis. Hope it gets better inshaAllah

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Omg no idea what you have done there sis. Hope it gets better inshaAllah
            Still looks black
            annoying because I have bright pink nail polish on and fingers look ill

lol

I've never noticed the edges around my nails black like this until I applied the Vaseline, base coat, and suddenly this discoloration of some sort happened

So weird

If it doesn't go away in a couple of days I'll have to call doctor
            They'll just hmmm we don't know *rollseyes

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Still looks black
              annoying because I have bright pink nail polish on and fingers look ill

lol

I've never noticed the edges around my nails black like this until I applied the Vaseline, base coat, and suddenly this discoloration of some sort happened

So weird

If it doesn't go away in a couple of days I'll have to call doctor
              They'll just hmmm we don't know *rollseyes
              Sounds srs. Is it the colour that has gone wrong or have your nails become infected or sth. Either way tell a docotr now no point waiting.

Comment

Sounds srs. Is it the colour that has gone wrong or have your nails become infected or sth. Either way tell a docotr now no point waiting.
                I won't be able to call them tomorrow so in Sha Allah Friday will have to see
                it is unusual, what could have caused the reaction

It's just Vaseline and a little bit of base coat that may have mixed with it but that shouldn't have triggered anything

I hope it's not an infection, I like to keep all my stuff clean and try to be cautious but it could definitely be a sign of underlying issues as I know nail condition can say alot about the body's health

I have black lines through some of my nails (usual a sign of deficiencies in the body) but this new problem happened after application below my cuticles on the nail fold.

the products are in date as far as I know

Comment

I won't be able to call them tomorrow so in Sha Allah Friday will have to see
                  it is unusual, what could have caused the reaction

It's just Vaseline and a little bit of base coat that may have mixed with it but that shouldn't have triggered anything

I hope it's not an infection, I like to keep all my stuff clean and try to be cautious but it could definitely be a sign of underlying issues as I know nail condition can say alot about the body's health

I have black lines through some of my nails (usual a sign of deficiencies in the body) but this new problem happened after application below my cuticles on the nail fold.

the products are in date as far as I know
                  Hmm odd. Doesn't sound right. InshaAllah it will get better.

Comment

• Loving that mint/sage colour
                    I don't tend to go for pastels but have got some pastel nail polish

@Usernametaken

Finally got a hair shampoo nothing lol
                    Alhamdullilah

Comment

Loving that mint/sage colour
                      I don't tend to go for pastels but have got some pastel nail polish

@Usernametaken

Finally got a hair shampoo nothing lol
                      Alhamdullilah
                      I ordered mint trousers hehe need the brightness looks cool

Comment

I ordered mint trousers hehe need the brightness looks cool
                        In the past, pastles were considered for older women
                        seems to be on trend now with the youngsters

Comment

In the past, pastles were considered for older women
                          seems to be on trend now with the youngsters
                          Pastels or old never. I've worn them since I was 16.

Comment

Pastels or old never. I've worn them since I was 16.
                            They don't suit me, makes me look washed out and ages me lol

Comment

• I look hideous in pastel shades. I find they generally don't suit south asians very much unless you have soft features

Only black seems to look half decent on me hence why I'm always dressed like death

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                                I look hideous in pastel shades. I find they generally don't suit south asians very much unless you have soft features

Only black seems to look half decent on me hence why I'm always dressed like death

I generally struggle finding outfits that look flattering on me
                                Nothing suits me, black makes look so miserable and anything to bright makes me look like I just got off the boat, with all due respect, people do have certain stereotypes attached and I don't want any attached to me

just want to feel good

The other day someone jokingly said, smile or I won't let you in, and I thought whoah, I didn't even realize I was looking like miserable Mona Lisa

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X