Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post


    It was like a bonnet but didn't have a drawstring, just satin and it was hideous (lol)

    my hair is thin so it feels like it's pulling it

    I have those turban towels but I need a longer one
    I would not recommend a bonnet, plus they put pressure on the forehead and it can pull the hair.

    Comment


    • I would buy make up if it was allowed to wear outside, missing out a chunk of my life lol...

      Comment


      • You reks we should all meet up?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Flawed View Post
          You reks we should all meet up?
          Who

          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

          Comment


          • The sisters on here? Lol

            after Ramadan though

            Comment


            • Well good news and bad news. Yesterday I found pants that were long enough for me 😳 it’s a miracle!!!

              bad news is I’m in between sizes again 🤦‍♀️

              I hate that. Now all my shopping has to be a guessing game.

              Comment


              • Do people still buy eid clothes?

                I know with bengali ppl I used to see them really jazz it up with sarees and kameezes, so much jewelry and bangles when I was growing up but now I don't see anyone dressed up on eid. I miss the sight actually.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                  Do people still buy eid clothes?

                  I know with bengali ppl I used to see them really jazz it up with sarees and kameezes, so much jewelry and bangles when I was growing up but now I don't see anyone dressed up on eid. I miss the sight actually.
                  I haven't bought a new outfit for Eid in a few years now.
                  You're right ...the women would get a lot more jazzed up back in the days

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                    The sisters on here? Lol

                    after Ramadan though
                    What if they turn out to be serial killers or worse - men! 😕

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

                      I haven't bought a new outfit for Eid in a few years now.
                      You're right ...the women would get a lot more jazzed up back in the days
                      I actually can't be bothered lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                        What if they turn out to be serial killers or worse - men! 😕
                        Yeh true but i doubt that lol will have to see...lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                          I actually can't be bothered lol.
                          Find it unnecessary to buy new outfits every Eid.

                          Besides I hate cold weather ....cba to dress up

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

                            Find it unnecessary to buy new outfits every Eid.

                            Besides I hate cold weather ....cba to dress up
                            Sometimes you can just wear a plain suit and dress it up with makeup and cheap jewellery lol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

                              Find it unnecessary to buy new outfits every Eid.

                              Besides I hate cold weather ....cba to dress up
                              Same
                              ​​​​​​I don't bother, did once after marriage because I had to but otherwise I don't

                              waste of money and desi clothes is extremely expensive, not to mention stupid with see through sleeves and above ankle man trousers

                              Besides us women are in the kitchen either cooking or being the kitchen porter (I will be the latter), who wants to ruin a dress only to end up smelling like an onion

                              By the time the food is served and everything, you just want to relax with a cuppa not bother with faffing around getting ready towards the end of the day for nothing

                              Getting a cake sounds better though


                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

                                Sometimes you can just wear a plain suit and dress it up with makeup and cheap jewellery lol.
                                Lol I useto do that a lot ....then I grew old and lazy

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X