• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post
    Heyyyyy

I brought their concealer, eyeshadow and mascare and honestly they're decent. Like I said they're not as pigmented but do a decent job and the best part is it is cheap and doesn't have all the nasties inside them lool.

Im going to purchase their lipstick and blush next so InshaAllah I will update you on them after I've tried and tested the blush and the lipstick.

BTW, have you seen their rude range?
    I've seen the rude range but it didn't wow me
    I've never tried the natural collection concealer though because the shades seemed cool toned

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    I've been adding stuff to my online basket and then closing the browser ​​​​​​

I'm too stingy to spend money

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Heyyyyy

I brought their concealer, eyeshadow and mascare and honestly they're decent. Like I said they're not as pigmented but do a decent job and the best part is it is cheap and doesn't have all the nasties inside them lool.

Im going to purchase their lipstick and blush next so InshaAllah I will update you on them after I've tried and tested the blush and the lipstick.

BTW, have you seen their rude range?
    Last edited by Flawed; 17-03-21, 09:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    So I went into boots and brought boots natural collection makeup. So far it seems to be doing a decent job, considering that it is cheap and contains less harmful ingredients meaning less pigmented and all.
    *Screams like a girl*
    ​​​​​​
    that's exciting, which products did you get
    DId you get the sweet cheeks blush? I am going to check if they still have it

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    So I went into boots and brought boots natural collection makeup. So far it seems to be doing a decent job, considering that it is cheap and contains less harmful ingredients meaning less pigmented and all.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

They look beautiful and the the wooden artwork are so
    Stunning

My sister brought a silver one made out of metal from another site I think they returned it in the end because it was a hassle putting it up and required so many screws

it was a lovely piece and would have made the room like nice

I feel like if I had a house that I owned I would get one. I worry about moving all the time and they seem too big to transport. I also worry about custom fees. They are expensive enough as it is, I don't want to end up paying double the price just to receive it

One day inshallah.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    I really want to get into collecting art.

I found these gorgeous islamic art pieces that I want to get at some point in my life.

I think this one artist only sells prints so that will be pretty easy to get but the other place I am looking at is a future dream but its gorgeous and I would love to hang their stuff in my house.

This artist makes art pieces that are inspired by ayats in the Quran and I am trying to recreate her painting of masjid al aqsa but the amount of detail in it is mashallah, incredible.

https://mxrixhapaints.com (this is her website if anyone is interested cause its very beautiful and appropriate art)

this is the other place I am looking at that I can only dream about now but one day inshallah I will get one of the big ones. https://mahajati.com

Sorry im not trying to promote anyone or post spam but this is just the type of study im really into these days.
    They look beautiful and the the wooden artwork are so
    Stunning

My sister brought a silver one made out of metal from another site I think they returned it in the end because it was a hassle putting it up and required so many screws

it was a lovely piece and would have made the room like nice

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I really want to get into collecting art.

I found these gorgeous islamic art pieces that I want to get at some point in my life.

I think this one artist only sells prints so that will be pretty easy to get but the other place I am looking at is a future dream but its gorgeous and I would love to hang their stuff in my house.

This artist makes art pieces that are inspired by ayats in the Quran and I am trying to recreate her painting of masjid al aqsa but the amount of detail in it is mashallah, incredible.

https://mxrixhapaints.com (this is her website if anyone is interested cause its very beautiful and appropriate art)

this is the other place I am looking at that I can only dream about now but one day inshallah I will get one of the big ones. https://mahajati.com

Sorry im not trying to promote anyone or post spam but this is just the type of study im really into these days.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I went pound shop
    ​​​​​​I saw the bourjois lipstick but they didn't have the colour I wanted. They had the colours that aren't popular such as bright blue and grey, there were other make up brands. I could see one product separating which means it has expired so it should have been taken off.

Felt like I was doing quality checks.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I checked the toothbrush I got today for my wisdom teeth, I have two, one at the top and one at the bottom

Wonderful

​​​​​​It's the wrong brush for it though, it's for dentures
    It says 'wisdom' in big letters but it's the name of the company not the brush, lmso

I could have returned it because I haven't opened it yet but no way am I going back in there, it was just a bit awkward with the pharmacist :/

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Do my make someone.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

I was surprised myself ...never knew they did bogof on make up ...saw it around 10pm and the offer was ending at midnight lol

I've tried the nyx lipstick on the back of my hand, looks brighter than I expected ....i think i can pull it off with a brown lip liner underneath.

Right lets put all my new makeup away with the rest to collect dust!
    I was complimented when I wore that lipstick

At first I thought it's not what I'm used to but I think it does add a good change

I used a nude lipliner when applying that lipstick

I need to start wearing some of these make up again.

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

What buy one get one free? Why didn't you tell me

I mean obviously like I'm on a budget and don't need it in my life but just wondering

Let me know what you think about the lipstick
    I was surprised myself ...never knew they did bogof on make up ...saw it around 10pm and the offer was ending at midnight lol

I've tried the nyx lipstick on the back of my hand, looks brighter than I expected ....i think i can pull it off with a brown lip liner underneath.

Right lets put all my new makeup away with the rest to collect dust!

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    What do you think of huda beauty makeup?
    Looks nice, do you use them and which ones would you recommend?
    I don't own any because I steer away from the higher end make up as I hardly use the make up I buy, so it seems even more wasteful for me to purchase the expensive stuff.

​​​​​​Unless it is a very special occasion and I know I will use the product more than once, I may invest.

Otherwise, I'm happy to buy the less expensive and use it when needed but throw it away if it expires.

I haven't had a clear out yet because some of it has only been used once.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Same I think that would be a nice change to make. It’s way easier here but you should look into some of these Instagram businesses, they probably ship internationally. There are a ton of them here.
    I've looked into buying hijab before but might start searching on there for other goods.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X