Clear All

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

I thought it was the Sisters section.
    Me too..it says 'ladies only'..

Comment

I thought it was the Sisters section.
      Oh
      no it's the anon section open to the public but only for female members to use

I added the prefix ladies only so that sisters that don't have access to the private ladies section can talk on here

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Oh
        no it's the anon section open to the public but only for female members to use

I added the prefix ladies only so that sisters that don't have access to the private ladies section can talk on here

Oh... Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Me too..it says 'ladies only'..
          Yeah, the pink threw me off. I thought it was sisters only.

Comment

Oh... Okay.
            Sowi lol

I can change it if you want

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Sowi lol

I can change it if you want
              Yes please.

(I don't know what I've discussed on here ... I dare not look )​​​​​​

Comment

Yes please.

(I don't know what I've discussed on here ... I dare not look )​​​​​​
                You only spoke about skincare and that was it
                Nothing revealing lol

Comment

You only spoke about skincare and that was it
                  Nothing revealing lol
                  That's not too bad.

I've got 2 items in the Dune basket, but haven't bought them lol.

Comment

That's not too bad.

I've got 2 items in the Dune basket, but haven't bought them lol.
                    Lol
                    you know what will happen, you'll decide to buy it but then it'll go out of stock and you'll shake your head for not getting it sooner

Comment

I got one free with some hair products a few years ago and when I tried it, it felt uncomfortable so I got rid of it.
                      I think it depends on the type of head piece it is. like a bonnet would be uncomfortable. but it depends on the type of hair wrap you buy. it does have its benefits for sure. its more comfortable to wear showing a bit of hair on the front of the head (like those hijabis lol). but wearing it for a few hours a day makes a difference too.

Comment

• I ended buying a light shade concealer and a medium one so I could adjust the colour to my liking.

Does anyone else find it difficult finding the right concealer shade? And also 3nd up buying two shades?

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

I think it depends on the type of head piece it is. like a bonnet would be uncomfortable. but it depends on the type of hair wrap you buy. it does have its benefits for sure. its more comfortable to wear showing a bit of hair on the front of the head (like those hijabis lol). but wearing it for a few hours a day makes a difference too.

It was like a bonnet but didn't have a drawstring, just satin and it was hideous (lol)

my hair is thin so it feels like it's pulling it

I have those turban towels but I need a longer one

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                            I ended buying a light shade concealer and a medium one so I could adjust the colour to my liking.

Does anyone else find it difficult finding the right concealer shade? And also 3nd up buying two shades?
                            I always have problems with concealer colours
                            have not found my match yet, this is why I have very few concealers

I rarely mix them as they don't work either

The last one I got was the elf cameo one and it was too light but the one up is too dark

Mixing it gives it a new colour that doesn't match either

Comment

I always have problems with concealer colours
                              have not found my match yet, this is why I have very few concealers

I rarely mix them as they don't work either

The last one I got was the elf cameo one and it was too light but the one up is too dark

Mixing it gives it a new colour that doesn't match either

thats the concealer I'm on about lol. I brought the shade medium sand and it turned out to be orange on me. The other one I have is like a pale beige and isn't the exact shade for me. So atm I'm blending the two in lol.

I might try the elf light sand shade. I hope that does the job. They have the brightening concealer range so I might pick one from that range.

Comment

• I'm thinking of making my own makeup lol. Usijg natural powder and whatnot. Lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X