The sisters on here? Lol

after Ramadan though
    What if they turn out to be serial killers or worse - men! 😕

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
    Do people still buy eid clothes?

I know with bengali ppl I used to see them really jazz it up with sarees and kameezes, so much jewelry and bangles when I was growing up but now I don't see anyone dressed up on eid. I miss the sight actually.
    I haven't bought a new outfit for Eid in a few years now.
    You're right ...the women would get a lot more jazzed up back in the days

Leave a comment:

• ten_toes
    replied
    Do people still buy eid clothes?

I know with bengali ppl I used to see them really jazz it up with sarees and kameezes, so much jewelry and bangles when I was growing up but now I don't see anyone dressed up on eid. I miss the sight actually.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Well good news and bad news. Yesterday I found pants that were long enough for me 😳 it’s a miracle!!!

bad news is I’m in between sizes again 🤦‍♀️

I hate that. Now all my shopping has to be a guessing game.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    The sisters on here? Lol

after Ramadan though

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post
    You reks we should all meet up?
    Who

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    You reks we should all meet up?

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    I would buy make up if it was allowed to wear outside, missing out a chunk of my life lol...

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

It was like a bonnet but didn't have a drawstring, just satin and it was hideous (lol)

my hair is thin so it feels like it's pulling it

I have those turban towels but I need a longer one
    I would not recommend a bonnet, plus they put pressure on the forehead and it can pull the hair.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    I'm thinking of making my own makeup lol. Usijg natural powder and whatnot. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

I always have problems with concealer colours
    have not found my match yet, this is why I have very few concealers

I rarely mix them as they don't work either

The last one I got was the elf cameo one and it was too light but the one up is too dark

Mixing it gives it a new colour that doesn't match either

thats the concealer I'm on about lol. I brought the shade medium sand and it turned out to be orange on me. The other one I have is like a pale beige and isn't the exact shade for me. So atm I'm blending the two in lol.

I might try the elf light sand shade. I hope that does the job. They have the brightening concealer range so I might pick one from that range.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post
    I ended buying a light shade concealer and a medium one so I could adjust the colour to my liking.

Does anyone else find it difficult finding the right concealer shade? And also 3nd up buying two shades?
    I always have problems with concealer colours
    have not found my match yet, this is why I have very few concealers

I rarely mix them as they don't work either

The last one I got was the elf cameo one and it was too light but the one up is too dark

Mixing it gives it a new colour that doesn't match either

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

I think it depends on the type of head piece it is. like a bonnet would be uncomfortable. but it depends on the type of hair wrap you buy. it does have its benefits for sure. its more comfortable to wear showing a bit of hair on the front of the head (like those hijabis lol). but wearing it for a few hours a day makes a difference too.

It was like a bonnet but didn't have a drawstring, just satin and it was hideous (lol)

my hair is thin so it feels like it's pulling it

I have those turban towels but I need a longer one

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    I ended buying a light shade concealer and a medium one so I could adjust the colour to my liking.

Does anyone else find it difficult finding the right concealer shade? And also 3nd up buying two shades?

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

I got one free with some hair products a few years ago and when I tried it, it felt uncomfortable so I got rid of it.
    I think it depends on the type of head piece it is. like a bonnet would be uncomfortable. but it depends on the type of hair wrap you buy. it does have its benefits for sure. its more comfortable to wear showing a bit of hair on the front of the head (like those hijabis lol). but wearing it for a few hours a day makes a difference too.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X