No announcement yet.

Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you watch crime cases like Eleanor neale or buzzfeed unsolved network?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      Do any of you watch crime cases like Eleanor neale or buzzfeed unsolved network?
      I've seen a few of these in the past but I can't remember which one Eleanor is, I don't pay enough attention.

There was one channel purely about female murderers in the USA and I'd get random recommendations from that channel lol

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I've seen a few of these in the past but I can't remember which one Eleanor is, I don't pay enough attention.

There was one channel purely about female murderers in the USA and I'd get random recommendations from that channel lol

Lol. Idk they talk about true crimes that had happened in the past and its chilling.

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
          I've done quite well for the past 6 months though and haven't bought anymore makeup ...lets see how well this goes ....
          ...so I broke my no make-up buying streak after yesterday's buy one get one free on make on the Boots site.
          I went there initially to look up the nyx lipstick Ya'sin posted in this thread ....and then got carried away...

So urmmm ...Ya'sin I blame you

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
            I kept getting these ads on instagram for these nonslip yoga socks that looked so cute but I didn't want to bother paying for the shipping and their other stuff seemed to expensive to take a risk on. But then I saw they has this flash sale where some of their tights were $9 so I decided to get some and the socks. But now I'm worried. I don't like to buy things unnecessarily and I fear that they aren't going to fit.

I know my measurements and I checked the size guide and got what matched it but I started looking at the reviews and they all seemed weirdly overwhelmingly positive, which doesn't sound like a big issue but hear me out. I looked for company reviews online and I couldn't find anything! Its like it doesn't even exist. And then I looked on their Facebook page and it has like 40000+ likes but their actual posts only have like 10 likes max and barely any comments.

That just makes me think that they probably bought followers and reviews for their website. I can tell which reviews are real and which are fake honestly. and the real ones where still positive but now I'm worried that their stuff might not be true to size and I would have spent money on something that docent fit

Only time will tell
            This place actually ended up being great. I'm so shocked at how nice the stuff I got was.

Comment

...so I broke my no make-up buying streak after yesterday's buy one get one free on make on the Boots site.
              I went there initially to look up the nyx lipstick Ya'sin posted in this thread ....and then got carried away...

So urmmm ...Ya'sin I blame you
              What buy one get one free? Why didn't you tell me

I mean obviously like I'm on a budget and don't need it in my life but just wondering

Let me know what you think about the lipstick

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

This place actually ended up being great. I'm so shocked at how nice the stuff I got was.
                That's alright then at least now you know it's not a fake comany
                Hard to tell with these random companies online

I'd like to start buying from Muslim owned companies

Comment

• What do you think of huda beauty makeup?

Comment

That's alright then at least now you know it's not a fake comany
                    Hard to tell with these random companies online

I'd like to start buying from Muslim owned companies
                    Same I think that would be a nice change to make. It’s way easier here but you should look into some of these Instagram businesses, they probably ship internationally. There are a ton of them here.

Comment

Same I think that would be a nice change to make. It’s way easier here but you should look into some of these Instagram businesses, they probably ship internationally. There are a ton of them here.
                      I've looked into buying hijab before but might start searching on there for other goods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                        What do you think of huda beauty makeup?
                        Looks nice, do you use them and which ones would you recommend?
                        I don't own any because I steer away from the higher end make up as I hardly use the make up I buy, so it seems even more wasteful for me to purchase the expensive stuff.

​​​​​​Unless it is a very special occasion and I know I will use the product more than once, I may invest.

Otherwise, I'm happy to buy the less expensive and use it when needed but throw it away if it expires.

I haven't had a clear out yet because some of it has only been used once.

Comment

What buy one get one free? Why didn't you tell me

I mean obviously like I'm on a budget and don't need it in my life but just wondering

Let me know what you think about the lipstick
                          I was surprised myself ...never knew they did bogof on make up ...saw it around 10pm and the offer was ending at midnight lol

I've tried the nyx lipstick on the back of my hand, looks brighter than I expected ....i think i can pull it off with a brown lip liner underneath.

Right lets put all my new makeup away with the rest to collect dust!

Comment

I was surprised myself ...never knew they did bogof on make up ...saw it around 10pm and the offer was ending at midnight lol

I've tried the nyx lipstick on the back of my hand, looks brighter than I expected ....i think i can pull it off with a brown lip liner underneath.

Right lets put all my new makeup away with the rest to collect dust!
                            I was complimented when I wore that lipstick

At first I thought it's not what I'm used to but I think it does add a good change

I used a nude lipliner when applying that lipstick

I need to start wearing some of these make up again.

Comment

• Do my make someone.

Comment

• I checked the toothbrush I got today for my wisdom teeth, I have two, one at the top and one at the bottom

Wonderful

​​​​​​It's the wrong brush for it though, it's for dentures
                                It says 'wisdom' in big letters but it's the name of the company not the brush, lmso

I could have returned it because I haven't opened it yet but no way am I going back in there, it was just a bit awkward with the pharmacist :/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X