Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I have pink nyx lipstick, can't remember the name, I'll have a look tomorrow in sha Allah and let you know, I think it's a good pink that is noticeable but also suitable for Asians
    it isn't the Barbie pink lol (that's too bold for me these days) unless that's what you are looking for
    Oooo nice. Idk there's always that one shade that just looks good on you, I want to know which one it is lol. My skin tone is neutral so I kinda get away with both cool and warm tones hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Oooo nice. Idk there's always that one shade that just looks good on you, I want to know which one it is lol. My skin tone is neutral so I kinda get away with both cool and warm tones hehe.
      Mash Allah
      That is one less problem you need to worry about then lol

It is such a mission finding a right foundation match

Did you want the name of the nyx lipstick?
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Mash Allah
        That is one less problem you need to worry about then lol

It is such a mission finding a right foundation match

Did you want the name of the nyx lipstick?
        Yes please so I can have a look.

foundation match is annoying when you cant get samples lol.

Comment

I'm looking for the best shade of pink. The one.

I can't even get samples!!
          BOURJOIS VELVET LIPSTICK IN NUDIST

Comment

Yes please so I can have a look.
            foundation match is annoying when you cant get samples lol.
            It's this one in 'cannes'
            looks nudish but on my lips it turns a shade of pink, hard to describe but like I said, it's a nice colour

I know this is the most ugliest swatch but to give you an idea
            quite hard to tell online

​​​​​​​
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

BOURJOIS VELVET LIPSTICK IN NUDIST

Agree this one is a STUNNER but not quite in the pink category
              more of a la naturale

Comment

Yeh, the one called sweet cheeks is my favourite
                The Melba is quite light and would definitely be a good subtle blush for women with fair skin

there's no glitter or shimmer, just Matte powder

i don't know if they have they changed the formula though as I bought it a while back
                I like matt blushes but can never find one that suits my skin ...my skin is dryyyyy.
                I will look for this one and may look for a cheap satin lipstick to use as a blush too in their range

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

I like matt blushes but can never find one that suits my skin ...my skin is dryyyyy.
                  I will look for this one and may look for a cheap satin lipstick to use as a blush too in their range
                  Glossier cloud paint looks good if you want to spend a bit more
                  ​​​​​​that blush should do the job if they still the same formula

I have combination skin and my cheeks are drier than the rest of my face
                  ​​​​​​
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• Btw flawed or anyone who is interested, I have a lip liner which is pink-magenta
                    it is soft and can easily be used as a lipstick, you can add clear gloss on top of you want

I brought it a while back and it is low price by 'collections'

Comment

• 8DE400F5-9412-485F-9C27-32B97833196F.jpeg

Talking about pretty makeup packaging, how cute is this Charlotte tilbury pillow talk lip cheat set?! The little lipgloss is sooo pretty in real life with its glittery lid.
                      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Omg. You guys are tempting me to buy more lipsticks lool

Comment

• I'll try to take a picture of my mini eyeshadow palette

It is beautiful, I only brought it because of the design while it was on offer (lol)

Nail polish and eyeshadows are the main two I hardly wear but just like having around

Comment

• I bought chocolate from Fortnum and Mason. Its bloomin expensive. £16 for a tiny box. Let me save everyone the trouble, these chocolates are such a let down. The actual chocolate lacks any flavour except sugar. A £1 bar of galaxy is more creamy and flavoursome. The fillings were pretty awful - violet, rose, coconut. Not one thing stood out in that entire selection. I also bought a block, lavender chocolate. I enjoyed it for the novelty of the slight floral hint but still, no creaminess at all and a very simple flavour of general sweetness. I was expecting much more from a place of such reputation. Makes you realise what BS it all is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                              I bought chocolate from Fortnum and Mason. Its bloomin expensive. £16 for a tiny box. Let me save everyone the trouble, these chocolates are such a let down. The actual chocolate lacks any flavour except sugar. A £1 bar of galaxy is more creamy and flavoursome. The fillings were pretty awful - violet, rose, coconut. Not one thing stood out in that entire selection. I also bought a block, lavender chocolate. I enjoyed it for the novelty of the slight floral hint but still, no creaminess at all and a very simple flavour of general sweetness. I was expecting much more from a place of such reputation. Makes you realise what BS it all is.
                              I haven't come across these chocolates

Btw we have a thread especially made for chocolate

Comment

• I have combination skin on my face and the rest of my skin is dry.

I bought imperial leather shower gel, the tropical one with papaya last year when shops were low on disinfectants and bath products.

I like to avoid using perfumed or fragranced products when washing, but this one smells so nice.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X